Wasserman Schultz Involved in Police Altercation Outside Voting Precinct

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
It's you and then it is them, who is above the rest of us.

Wasserman Schultz Involved in Police Altercation Outside Voting Precinct | The Shark Tank

The police officer respectfully asked Wasserman Schultz to move onto the sidewalk as everyone else was required to do, but the Congresswoman was unhappy with not being able to campaign how she saw fit. Unnerved by the simple request from a police officer, Wasserman Schultz made a “well placed” phone call to some unknown individual in a position of authority. Five minutes later, the Aventura City Mayor came to the scene and was confronted by Debbie Wasserman Schultz and proceeded to get an earful from her as well.

Wasserman Schultz Involved in Police Altercation Outside Voting Precinct | The Shark Tank

The police officer respectfully asked Wasserman Schultz to move onto the sidewalk as everyone else was required to do, but the Congresswoman was unhappy with not being able to campaign how she saw fit. Unnerved by the simple request from a police officer, Wasserman Schultz made a “well placed” phone call to some unknown individual in a position of authority. Five minutes later, the Aventura City Mayor came to the scene and was confronted by Debbie Wasserman Schultz and proceeded to get an earful from her as well.

Seriously, she's bonkers:

...Wasserman Schultz stayed about 20 minutes before she left the scene with the six or so supporters she brought with her. After the congresswoman left, one of the Democrat supporters who witnessed the whole incident confronted the Mayor and told him that what she did was “extremely inappropriate” for her to berate him in the manner she did.

This altercation is just a few days removed from an earlier incident in which the congresswoman took issue with a Democrat voter who refused to campaign and support her and instead supported her Republican congressional opponent Karen Harrington.

Seriously, she's bonkers:

...Wasserman Schultz stayed about 20 minutes before she left the scene with the six or so supporters she brought with her. After the congresswoman left, one of the Democrat supporters who witnessed the whole incident confronted the Mayor and told him that what she did was “extremely inappropriate” for her to berate him in the manner she did.

This altercation is just a few days removed from an earlier incident in which the congresswoman took issue with a Democrat voter who refused to campaign and support her and instead supported her Republican congressional opponent Karen Harrington.

Anderson Cooper had it right, now FL, can you get rid of her?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OF4MgSuz9A0]Anderson Cooper rips Debbie Wasserman Schultz - YouTube[/ame]

The police officer respectfully asked Wasserman Schultz to move onto the sidewalk as everyone else was required to do, but the Congresswoman was unhappy with not being able to campaign how she saw fit.

Apparently she thinks the law does not apply to her, that she's one of those "special people".

I remember on dem convention she really got fixed up good, and even the bias gop media said to her how good she looked and she seemed so flattered by it. I thought it was rather nice to make someone feel good like that.

Then she turns around and acts likes this. Proves ya can't put lipstick on a pig.

You can campaign outside a precinct? Sounds illegal and desperate.

That's what I thought. I guess anything goes these days. Seriously, people have made up their minds by the time they are at the polls, you'd think. Personally, if I saw any candidate desperately campaigning outside of a poll, I'd likely change my vote if I was planning to vote for them initially. It's just too desperate and unprofessional.

Typical stupid libtard attitude, break the law and do not care. Idiots.

Hold her in a cell with the hookers and drug addicts until Monday.
Let her sit in a holding cell over a weekend.

Forum List

Back