'Wasn't The Connecticut Killer Just Doing What Abortionists Do Every Day?'

Rush just stated killing 1,000,000 unborn babies a year cheapens life in society.....oh, but we are shocked some crazy person takes up society's bloodthirst.

Takes a sick-minded fucker to use this shooting tragedy to prop up their political platform on abortion. Perhaps some of you need to take a step back and look at just how low you've sunk.

Says the people who immediately politicized the event for gun control. Because clearly preventing law abiding citizens from defending themselves is going to stop criminals from killing people. Or so says the people who fully demand kids be killed everyday if their mothers want it.

What's messed up about this is, despite how crass this analogy is. There hasnt been a single person who is able to make a substantive argument showing how the comparison is incorrect. throwing around names and insults isn't a substantive argument.

Put your money where your mouth is and go find a single post of mine where I have talked about gun control in any way, shape or form. Then come back and say it again. Good luck.

Rush just stated killing 1,000,000 unborn babies a year cheapens life in society.....oh, but we are shocked some crazy person takes up society's bloodthirst.

You make a most excellent slave.

Hope those chains aren't to heavy on you, and the EIB kneepads you wear came with a bib.

Only in your demented, fucked up opinion, douche bag.

Anyone with a conscience doesnt give a fig what ass holes like you have to say on the topic.

shocker, a right winger calling names and acting like a 12 year old. Tell you what, I have a child on the way, due in June 2013. If my gal wanted to have an abortion, first off I would fully support her, its a tough decision, its a life altering decision for all parties.

Which is why you should make that tough decision BEFORE creating a pregnancy, dipshit.

However, right wing math does not compute, as usual. How can this nation take care of millions of unwanted children? You have no awnser. Its a tough choice to bring a life into this current world, if someone does not want too, its thier choice.

The only idiot I see is the one who does not do the computing BEFORE getting pregnant. How retarded do you have to be not to have figured that out by now?

The former SNL star is pretty retarded, but I see some serious liberal retard logic in your post.

"Gosh, look at all these unwanted children! Duhhhhh, what causes that, and what is the government going to do about it?"

Last edited:
Doesn't matter...you're still a pile of shit for talking shit about people pointing out the hypocrisy of supporting abortion in the light of the school massacre.

I get the demented mind that thinks that way....it matters if the children are wanted or not wanted....kinda like a dog.

Takes a sick-minded fucker to use this shooting tragedy to prop up their political platform on abortion. Perhaps some of you need to take a step back and look at just how low you've sunk.

Says the people who immediately politicized the event for gun control. Because clearly preventing law abiding citizens from defending themselves is going to stop criminals from killing people. Or so says the people who fully demand kids be killed everyday if their mothers want it.

What's messed up about this is, despite how crass this analogy is. There hasnt been a single person who is able to make a substantive argument showing how the comparison is incorrect. throwing around names and insults isn't a substantive argument.

Put your money where your mouth is and go find a single post of mine where I have talked about gun control in any way, shape or form. Then come back and say it again. Good luck.

And yet, they were compared. so clearly they can be compared.

BTW your inability to actually have a discussion on the matter doesnt mean the people who can are stupid.
Nonsense

I can say eating an apple is the same as driving a car, that doesn't mean they are comparable

So you don't see at all the similiarities between killing a child with a gun and killing a child through a doctor?

End result is the same. The Children are dead.

So we are supposed to just presume that people who support killing little children for political reasons, suddenly are against it for the purposes of passing gun control laws? Seems convenient.

The bodies weren't even cold and you guys were talking about banning guns. And we are the supposedly the sick ones because we want to preserve all life and aren't foolish enough to believe your solutions for doing so.

No, what I see is someone flailing desperately away at transparent false equivalencies and trying to engage in word games.

To conflate 'fetus' and 'small child' is the height of intellectual dishonesty, but I've come to expect that from you.

Doesn't matter...you're still a pile of shit for talking shit about people pointing out the hypocrisy of supporting abortion in the light of the school massacre.

I get the demented mind that thinks that way....it matters if the children are wanted or not wanted....kinda like a dog.

Lol! It's more than hilarious seeing a turd like you call someone a pile of shit. :badgrin:

Is that avatar from your D&D game? Do you dress up as a princess or knight.....I'm guessing princess.

Oh my bad, I noticed you're in England....a moron living its US fantasy life here. Get back to your welfare life in the UK and quit bothering us.

Lol! It's more than hilarious seeing a turd like you call someone a pile of shit. :badgrin:

Last edited:
The shooting just illustrates the hypocrisy, stupidity and evil of liberals when shown against their support of abortion.

End of debate.

And Religionists who ignore God's killing of millions via miscarriages. Or is He all-powerful, except with pro"creation?"

Silly myths. Get over it.

Shooter used alot more ammunition. And it's not socially acceptable to kill 5 year olds or older. the unborn... eh.

Yeah; I feel you. Boy oh boy, when a fetus dies prematurely, the sadness it brings is overwhelming, remembering everything about them, like the first time it says, "Mommy" or "Dada." Or the time it cried when getting on the school bus for the first time. Or the christmas it giggled with such existite joy when it opened the present you'd hoped they'd be giddy to get. Not to mention the sound of their voice, which will haunt you forever. Nameless fetuses are that, and so much more.

No wonder we have funerals for them, being all religious and shit.

You've clearly never lost a child. Because they do haunt you forever. And parents who lose children have services for them all the time. If I were you, I'd refrain from saying such despicable things until you've experienced your own loss and I sincerely hope it never happens to you.

You're absolutely right. Never had one die on me, nor have I aborted a child of my making ... uh ... pro"creating." God? Fuck yeah. Killed my first due to an unwanted and highly-emotional miscarriage.

And you think the murdering fucker will send my ass to hell? Fuck Him.

Amen.

You're clueless about God and good....because you are evil.

The shooting just illustrates the hypocrisy, stupidity and evil of liberals when shown against their support of abortion.

End of debate.

And Religionists who ignore God's killing of millions via miscarriages. Or is He all-powerful, except with pro"creation?"

You're clueless about God and good....because you are evil.

End of debate.

Indeed, but the anti-devil made me do it!!

Hear me out, brother: The wife and I, properly married in His eyes (Church of England) want to procreate. So we carefully do the "pro"ing, taking my wife off the pill and doing condoms / diaphragm for 6 months. Then He fucks up on the "create"ing, goddamn Him, and aborts our friggin' first unborn with a miscarriage -- and get this: it's NOT EVEN Passover, so having no goats' blood splashed on the front door is no fucking excuse.

The godddamn ABORTIONIST god, God "Al"mighty (except in this case) turned our little miracle into biohazard waste, and not one pro-life loon waited outside a church to shoot God's baby-killing ass. Can you imagine???

So you can bet that when I'm queried about which creation senario of the many thousands I think is the right one, I tell 'em Satan is my lord and savior, praise baby beelzebub!!!

Last edited:
she's a moron...

I agree! I liked she came from a liberal background and spoke out about liberal hypocrisy, but this is insane, selfish, uncalled for and down right despicable! Do people not have any sense of decency for their fellow man anymore? Yes we have freedom of speech, but to use possibly the worst tragedy in America history to support a pro-life agenda is wrong!

Forum List

Back