Wasn't Jillian Just Asking About Obama/Farrakhan?

William Joyce

Chemotherapy for PC
Jan 23, 2004
Caucasiastan
In the hypothetical?

Well, as it turns out, Obama is linked to Farrakhan. His preacher, the Rev. Jeremiah Wright, a black supremacist, GAVE FARRAKHAN AN AWARD.

Ha.

Ha ha.

Ha ha ha.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/01/14/AR2008011402083.html

So will Obama get the "Ron Paul" treatment? Will Kathianne denounce him for his "suspicious supporters"? Will jillian sneer "Heil Obama" every time he's mentioned? Will his supporters drop like flies? Will the liberal media write hatchet job after hatchet job on him? Will he be grilled on this ad nauseum?

I'll be waiting.

In the hypothetical?

Well, as it turns out, Obama is linked to Farrakhan. His preacher, the Rev. Jeremiah Wright, a black supremacist, GAVE FARRAKHAN AN AWARD.

Ha.

Ha ha.

Ha ha ha.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/01/14/AR2008011402083.html

So will Obama get the "Ron Paul" treatment? Will Kathianne denounce him for his "suspicious supporters"? Will jillian sneer "Heil Obama" every time he's mentioned? Will his supporters drop like flies? Will the liberal media write hatchet job after hatchet job on him? Will he be grilled on this ad nauseum?

I'll be waiting.

do us all a favor. hold your breath while you do!:rofl:

let's play six degrees of Lou Farrakhan! lol

William Joyce fucked a sheep who was then butchered by a guy whose daughter went to school with the uncle of the man who mows Farrakhan's lawn. we have a winner.

do us all a favor. hold your breath while you do!:rofl:

Obama should be called to task for belonging to this church for so long, I agree with you. For exactly the same behavior as Ron Paul. Search my dear, I posted on this long ago.

Obama should be called to task for belonging to this church for so long, I agree with you. For exactly the same behavior as Ron Paul. Search my dear, I posted on this long ago.

I only wanted William to hold his breath waiting and hopefully pass out.

ANd you know that I posted on this issue as well...including the thoughts of the president of the UCC - MY denomination as well.

let's play six degrees of Lou Farrakhan! lol

William Joyce fucked a sheep who was then butchered by a guy whose daughter went to school with the uncle of the man who mows Farrakhan's lawn. we have a winner.

:rofl:

I only wanted William to hold his breath waiting and hopefully pass out.

ANd you know that I posted on this issue as well...including the thoughts of the president of the UCC - MY denomination as well.

Maybe I missed something, but I thought you were defending their racism?

In the hypothetical?

Ha.

Ha ha.

Ha ha ha.

I'll be waiting.

I've never said heil anything, bubbalah. That's your gig. Not mine.

And no... I'm not happy about it. I'd be interested in hearing Obama speak to it. If he doesn't do a better job than Paul did in answering things like this, my feelings wouldn't be any different.

Answer your question?

let's play six degrees of Lou Farrakhan!

Maybe I'm wrong, but it would seem to me that six degrees of seperation in politics is fair game for ANYONE. There hasn't exactly been a shortage of that tactic in politics in this country.

Maybe I'm wrong, but it would seem to me that six degrees of seperation in politics is fair game for ANYONE. There hasn't exactly been a shortage of that tactic in politics in this country.

Maineman is a LIBERAL democrat. The rules never apply to them or the people or things they support. Laws and rules are just for us unenlightened masses the liberals want to take care of.

Further Obama is black, that makes any attack or even mild critisizm a no no. No matter how true nor how well documented. Unless the black person is a Conservative , then it is ok to call them Uncle Tom and draw some of the most agreggious racial cartoons in years about them.

Maineman is a LIBERAL democrat. The rules never apply to them or the people or things they support. Laws and rules are just for us unenlightened masses the liberals want to take care of.

Further Obama is black, that makes any attack or even mild critisizm a no no. No matter how true nor how well documented. Unless the black person is a Conservative , then it is ok to call them Uncle Tom and draw some of the most agreggious racial cartoons in years about them.

have you read the statement from the president of the UCC regarding Trinity UCC in Chicago? yes or no

have you read the statement from the president of the UCC regarding Trinity UCC in Chicago? yes or no

I KNOW what the Pastor said. I don't care about your take or any one elses. And it has nothing to do with what I posted. The church he belongs to is a segregationist church, if it were white people running the church you would be the FIRST to call them what they are.

I KNOW what the Pastor said. I don't care about your take or any one elses. And it has nothing to do with what I posted. The church he belongs to is a segregationist church, if it were white people running the church you would be the FIRST to call them what they are.
Will the Democrats double standards never end?

Forum List

Back