Wasn't Barry So Cool For Sending An Openly Gay Male As Ambassador To Libya.

bitterlyclingin

Silver Member
Aug 4, 2011
are you saying Ambassador Stevens was gay?

Usually, the death of a gay dude is cause for conservative rejoicing... but I guess that you are just looking for new angles to bring up Benghazi now that even Faux News has lost interest.

Usually, the death of a gay dude is cause for conservative rejoicing... but I guess that you are just looking for new angles to bring up Benghazi now that even Faux News has lost interest.

What makes you think Fox News has lost interest? Did Huffingsome tell you that?

What makes you think Fox News has lost interest? Did Huffingsome tell you that?

It's petering out... the poor things.

I had not heard Stevens was gay until after he was killed. So I guess he wasn't all that "openly gay". :lol:

What, did he send a telegram to Al Qaeda? "Hello, my lovelies. Just wanted to let you know I'll be flitting my way over to Liiiiiiiiibyaaaaaaaa! Can't wait to suck each and every one of you off! Toodles!"

You know, I made up a totally bogus conspiracy theory about Obama and Stevens being gay lovers and Stevens threatening to out Obama as the "Mother of All October Surprises" (Qadaffi reference!), and that is why Obama shot Stevens with a drone-launched Hellfire missile.

I did this to satirize the assholes who are disgracing themselves by making shit up about how these men spent their last moments on Earth.

And now this.

Won't be long now. A whole new gay lover theory, except these assholes won't be kidding.

There just is no depth to which some people will not sink.

More like a knave and a fool, then to deny him the extra security he requested on top of that. But there's more evil in Barry than stupidity, the four deaths were anticipated, even planned for. Just "Four little bumps in the road" to him. Wonder if people will change their minds when it gets to be four million "Little bumps in the road"?

Libyan Salafists Capture 12 Gay Men, Plan To Mutilate And Execute Them… | Weasel Zippers

Now I am as anti Obama as they come but I dont think he sent him there knowing he'd be a target for being gay. He cant be that evil right?

BUT.....Benghazi is not going away. Blood is on the hands of this Admin. They failed them BEFORE, DURING and AFTER. Be nice if just one lib would have integrity enough to admit it.

We have had many attacks on our overseas diplomatic missions in the past decades most of them on Bush's watch. And yet none of the automatons were programmed to get all hepped up about any of these attacks until the big bad negro was up for re-election.

"Oh, yeah!!! Did any of the other attacks involve a faggot being sent to the Middle East where they hate fags? Huh? Huh?"

I had not heard Stevens was gay until after he was killed. So I guess he wasn't all that "openly gay". :lol:

What, did he send a telegram to Al Qaeda? "Hello, my lovelies. Just wanted to let you know I'll be flitting my way over to Liiiiiiiiibyaaaaaaaa! Can't wait to suck each and every one of you off! Toodles!"

You know, I made up a totally bogus conspiracy theory about Obama and Stevens being gay lovers and Stevens threatening to out Obama as the "Mother of All October Surprises" (Qadaffi reference!), and that is why Obama shot Stevens with a drone-launched Hellfire missile.

I did this to satirize the assholes who are disgracing themselves by making shit up about how these men spent their last moments on Earth.

And now this.

Won't be long now. A whole new gay lover theory, except these assholes won't be kidding.

There just is no depth to which some people will not sink.

The sad thing is that there hate is all that animates them.

It's petering out... the poor things.

no,, not it's not.

Um, yeah, it is.

Go back and check how many Benghazi thread there are in the first three pages on this board.

There's just this one, as opposed to a couple weeks ago,when every other thread was a Benghazi conspiracy thread.

We weren't talking about this forum asswarp! We were talking about Fox News. Do try to get you head out yo azz!

no,, not it's not.

Um, yeah, it is.

Go back and check how many Benghazi thread there are in the first three pages on this board.

There's just this one, as opposed to a couple weeks ago,when every other thread was a Benghazi conspiracy thread.

We weren't talking about this forum asswarp! We were talking about Fox News. Do try to get you head out yo azz!

Faux News isn't doing as many stories, either. The lack of threads is a reflection of that.

Not even Fox News cares about Benghazi any more. Their tactic failed and the negro was re-elected. They have moved on.

Check their web site home page. One clip in the corner about Benghazi. A kid actor griping about the show Two and a Half Men is getting more play at the top of the page.

New Topics

Forum List

Back