Washinton DC for Glen Beck!

KingAwesomeDawg

King of the inter net!
Aug 27, 2010
Yo who is going to Glenn Becks show in Washinton DC! I am would like too but I seen that Washinton is more dangrous then even Bagdad! :eek:

And then there are lots of foreingers there! Is there a big group get together to keep SAFE! We should!

I CANT WAIT TO GO! But its got to be SAFE they would shoot you just as look at you! And then the WASHIGNTON FAT CATS too! How many librels down there I bet! Typecal! We need to SEND THEM A MESSAGE!! :clap2::clap2:

Oh, for fuck's sake.... Do we really need yet another fucking 'rally' thread?

You're sending a message..... it is 'I am a moron'.... and I'm not even a fucking liberal.

WHAT THE HELL!! I thought this was a TEAPRTAY place! What the hell is this badmouthing of me just because i aks a simple QUESTION!! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE! NO GIRL BACKSASS ME LIKE THAT! I am a AMERCAN and I have my RIGHTS to FREE SPEECH! You cant call ME names!

Go back where you come from! JERK!

ObviousTroll.jpg

3/10

Wow some of you people are rude JERKS! Unreal! I come here and be all nice and this is the thanking I get!

What a bunch of werdos with the pictures! I dont come here to look at you stupid picthures! I come here to talk about Glen Beck and poltics and find out about Washinton but NO! FORGET IT JERKS! Exscept for Maquesrade you are the only nice one in the whole place!

I bet the rest of you aint even really in the tea partay anyways! Bunch of FAKES!

What a bunch of werdos with the pictures! I dont come here to look at you stupid picthures! I come here to talk about Glen Beck and poltics and find out about Washinton but NO! FORGET IT JERKS! Exscept for Maquesrade you are the only nice one in the whole place!

I bet the rest of you aint even really in the tea partay anyways! Bunch of FAKES!

Skeptical_Cat.jpg

there's only about 40 threads about the rally. of course, none of them have your unique, from-under-the-bridge POV, troll.

oh, and welcome

Ya thats IT! I have had it! None of you are real teaparty! Just a bunch of FAKES and JERKS! I just want to talk about poltics and AMERCA but NO! Typecal! I can tell you are all full of it and fake! I wont stand for it! Go back where you came from! Suck it librels!

Where are them other 40 threads YA RIGHT! Proove it!

Ya thats IT! I have had it! None of you are real teaparty! Just a bunch of FAKES and JERKS! I just want to talk about poltics and AMERCA but NO! Typecal! I can tell you are all full of it and fake! I wont stand for it! Go back where you came from! Suck it librels!

Where are them other 40 threads YA RIGHT! Proove it!

superangrykitty.jpg

I guess this is STUPID PITCURE massage board for retarted pictures and not the teaparty!

Just you all wait! I am writting down all you names and I am gone to tell EVERONE at the next teapartay meeting all of you names! TOO LATE I ALLREADY STARTED WRITTING THEM DOWN! Dont try and apalogize to me NOW! its too late you done it allready its you're own faults! I hope your happy NOW! You will probaly all get kicked out! I bet!

I am extra specially writting down the biggets JERKS name witch is Liusa! DOES THAT RYHME WITH LOOSER! I think it DOES!

Too late now you bunch of Libreals!

Forum List

Back