Washington's 'Pay to Play:' Billions Wasted in Earmarks

Look on the bright side. It's part of the stimulus bill and not another bill they want to pass next week.

Why didn't Bush want to put the BIG 3 in the $750 billion bank bailout? Why didn't he make the bankers take $10 billion out and LOAN it to the Big 3?

Either

a. Bush wanted the banks to get all that money, because it is necessary.

b. Bush wanted the bank robbers to get all the money and not share.

So either you guys are calling Bush out as being a fraud/liar/thief, or what?

Please explain why I'm off track.

Look on the bright side. It's part of the stimulus bill and not another bill they want to pass next week.

Why didn't Bush want to put the BIG 3 in the $750 billion bank bailout? Why didn't he make the bankers take $10 billion out and LOAN it to the Big 3?

Either

lead paint

Either

lead paint

You guys just won't answer any direct questions because you'll be exposed as being full of shit.

Same reason why Rush doesn't debate or ever invite a progressive with balls on his show. He'd get exposed.

I hope the Fairness Doctrine forces Rush to have a co-host, and of course we will socialize the media and the government gets to pick his co host.

Not the corporate media, not rush, not Steele, not the oil companies, not dick chaney, not abramoff, or foley or craig or vetter or libby or O'reilly or Slanity.

Either

lead paint

You guys just won't answer any direct questions because you'll be exposed as being full of shit.

Same reason why Rush doesn't debate or ever invite a progressive with balls on his show. He'd get exposed.

I hope the Fairness Doctrine forces Rush to have a co-host, and of course we will socialize the media and the government gets to pick his co host.

Not the corporate media, not rush, not Steele, not the oil companies, not dick chaney, not abramoff, or foley or craig or vetter or libby or O'reilly or Slanity.

i'll add the fairness doctrine to the list of things you're stunningly misinformed about.

Either

booboo - what you don't get about conservatives is that we call out ANYONE and EVERYONE who spends too much... There is no partisan BS with us... where most liberals only call out Republicans... Bush spent too much and obama is really spending too much!

Either

lead paint

you may want to follow the news..... Rush has already asked obama or any of his tax cheats to come on his show.... do you think they will? yeah right.

I am so friggin mad reading on daily basis how these crooked, tax cheating bastards are enriching themselves on our sweat and labor. Our Country and citizens are going bankrupt. Look at the damn stock market Obama, you stupid fuckin idiot. Lay off Rush, Cramer and those who criticize you. Suck it up, you damn pussy. Your wife probably has bigger balls than you. Get your shit together and change your policies or there is going to be blood on the streets. I hope it starts in Washington.

Earmarks are just legal corruption of members of Congress by the many entities willing to pay to play so they give money to campaign contributions and pay expensive lobbyists to get their earmarks into bills. Consider this:
Representative Anthony Weiner, Democrat, New York, received more than $160,000 in campaign contributions from for the Sephardic Addiction and Family Education (SAFE) Foundation in Brooklyn, New York, which has an earmark from him for $238,000. He was also sole sponsor on a $300,000 earmark for Brooklyn's Ohel Children's Home and Family Services, whose board members and employees have also given him money; its director has personally given $6,240.

Forum List

Back