Washington vs Stanford

ginscpy

Sep 10, 2010
Will be a good measuring stick for UW.

2 nd most Rose Bowl wins behind USC.

If they can be competive with Stanford -or beat them.

I don'tthink they are competitve with Oregon - yet.
\
usedto own them

Wasn't pretty - somethinh g to build on

Stanford isnt very good

Good win.

Stanford isnt that good.

But something you have to win.

ND should be abe to beat both Stanford and Oklahoma -- then be unbeaten agaianst USC,

Getting past Michigan was my most nervous game.

good win for UW.

not a signature win .

That would be against Oregon.

A beatabe team.

U of W is undersized. One of the tream "leaders" Treufont can barely speak english. I'm not even sure we have anything to build on with this group.

What did you expect from someone born and raised in Tacoma.

By the way Desmond Trufant (note spelling) brother plays for the Seattle Seahawks.

ND should be abe to beat both Stanford and Oklahoma -- then be unbeaten agaianst USC,

Getting past Michigan was my most nervous game.

ND should be one of the top teams in the US every year, but for some reason, even with nation wide recruiting, can't seem to bring in the top players.

It is no longer a real accomplishment to beat Big ten teams (or what ever they call themselves these days) The big 10 is still a door mat in the bowl games against the Pac 12 and SEC teams and for that matter, so is ND when they play on the West Coast and away from home anywhere.

Will be a good measuring stick for UW.

2 nd most Rose Bowl wins behind USC.

If they can be competive with Stanford -or beat them.

I don'tthink they are competitve with Oregon - yet.
\
usedto own them

Yet neither are BCS bound... that is the realm of the SEC.

FUSC.

I can't believe U of W beat Stanford.

I can't believe that Washington can beat any team with quality. And I will be damn to know why Washington is ranted in the top 25.

Bama would beat them into the ground, as would LSU.

LSU already has, to the tune of 41-3. If they are what passes for top level in the PAC-12, the west coast is in trouble. LSU is not even the best the SEC has this year.

Forum List

Back