Washington state: Muslim shouting 'Allahu Akbar!' tries to behead prison officer

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
This area of Washington State appears to be a hotbed of jihad activity. An ISIS Muslim was apprehended not far from here yesterday.

The Clallam Bay Corrections Center was placed on lockdown after a correctional officer was severely attacked on January 28, 2016.

Correctional officer Terry Breedlove suffered extensive facial injuries and memory loss — “He’s not doing well,” said Breedlove’s mother, Joanne Spaulding.

CBCC-Attack.jpg

Washington: Muslim Prisoner Tries to Kill Correction Officer Shouting “Allahu Akbar” | Pamela Geller

02112016-wsdoc-1020x1360.jpg

What an ape. Complete fucking disaster.

any reason to call on allah while attacking americans.
hopes of wine and honey in the gardens of heaven for criminals

hmmm, strange. I hadn't seen or heard anything about this on local news. I just asked hubby about it, he said he did hear 'something' about it on an off radio station.

Also, in your link there was another link about it being covered up. Something about the cameras not working but fixed by the next day. I find that questionable in a prison of any type or security level to not have camera's operational at all times.

So that's 2 more Muslim terror attacks in 24 hours on US soil.

hmmm, strange. I hadn't seen or heard anything about this on local news. I just asked hubby about it, he said he did hear 'something' about it on an off radio station.

Also, in your link there was another link about it being covered up. Something about the cameras not working but fixed by the next day. I find that questionable in a prison of any type or security level to not have camera's operational at all times.

Correctional officer attacked by inmate at Clallam Bay, suffers brain injury

WEEKEND REWIND: Clallam Bay Corrections Center put on lockdown after officer is attacked, hospitalized

Correctional officer seriously hurt by inmate

What we do know is that prisoner will be well taken care of by the prison guards from now on. Prison guards are well known for their merciful treatment of prisoners who harm one of their own.

What we do know is that prisoner will be well taken care of by the prison guards from now on. Prison guards are well known for their merciful treatment of prisoners who harm one of their own.
I can see in the animal's eyes he's contemplating suicide. By hanging.

He committed suicide. Or he was shot trying to escape...we're not sure yet, we're still filling out the report.

My gut instinct tells me muzzie filth are also lying when they say they get 72 virgins in heaven. I believe that when a muslim is "made good," he sprouts a pair of bat wings and goes flapping back to hell where he came from.

Forum List

Back