Washington state here!

Aug 9, 2010
Sup? Just randomly ran across this site here and thought I'd stay for awhile. I am one of those minorities the media says doesn't exist at TEA parties, I consider myself to be a moderate social conservative with minarchist/libertarian leanings. If you don't know what minarchy is, it's minimal government. There's alot of smart folks on here from what I've seen so most likely most of you know what it is.

Anyway, nice to meet ya'll.

Welcome. :clap2:

Just happen to be a Washingtonian, libertarian-ish, objectivist minded (Seahawk fan) myself.

See ya around the threads...

Just happen to be a Washingtonian, libertarian-ish, objectivist minded (Seahawk fan) myself.

Right on. Seahawk fan here as well. what do you think about senate candidate James "Skip" mercer? He's most likely to get my vote.

Right on. Seahawk fan here as well. what do you think about senate candidate James "Skip" mercer? He's most likely to get my vote.

He is a Reagan Conservative, that right there means I am not voting for him. Plus I am sick of these west side cons ignoring Eastern Washington.

Thanks darlin!
I should tell you the story about my dad taking the express way when he should and ending up in Federal Way after a Seahawk game sometime. It was pretty hilarious.

Forum List

Back