Washington Post....Trump won the third debate.

Bassman007

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2015
Trump won the third debate Seems the media is fed up with the lying bitch

donald-trump-wins-third-presidential-debate-crooked-hillary-clinton-933x445.jpg

If you want to claim he won the last debate, go ahead. (he didn't) After all, he did skip the cocaine for that one on the off chance his offer of a drug test was taken. He deserves something for that.

• Banned
If you want to claim he won the last debate, go ahead. (he didn't) After all, he did skip the cocaine for that one on the off chance his offer of a drug test was taken. He deserves something for that.
Are you really retarded or do you just pretend to be when you are in public.

I did not say that Trump won the third debate, the Washington Post did, and there is nothing that you can do to change this, so you might as well finish your cigar and beer.

Trump won the third debate

Try comprehending next time

I did not say that Trump won the third debate, the Washington Post did, and there is nothing that you can do to change this, so you might as well finish your cigar and beer.

So you don't think he won?

• Banned

I know he won, he won all three. However the post was about the LIBERAL Washington Post saying that the LIBERAL Clinton LOST....................

no, the post did not say trump one the debate

• Banned

Yes the Washington Post has even given 5 reasons why Trump won the third debate. Five arguments for why Trump won the debate
Please resume your wanking.

1. Hillary was too prepped. Moments after the debate ended, Trump's top surrogates in the Hofstra University spin room began insisting that a "human" candidate had gone up against a sort of talking-point cyborg. "The undecideds saw a human being in Donald Trump," said Rep. Chris Collins (R-N.Y.), one of the first members of Congress to back Trump. "If you're saying something about me, and I don't like it, then I'm going to interrupt you. I thought it was strange, a couple of times, that she didn't interrupt him."

The idea here is to exploit the authenticity gap, a source of endless frustration for Democrats who cannot understand how the host of "The Apprentice" is seen as more honest than Clinton. Trump has survived countless controversies with a retreat to that framework — he tells it like it is, and politicians don't talk.

2. Trump won the first 15 minutes, so maybe people stopped watching after that. The asymmetry between Trump's scrappy campaign and Clinton's Death Star — as well as Trump's decision to keep talking about his fat-shaming of a Miss Universe winner — is helping Clinton win the morning-after spin. But Trump's campaign has been running a tight clip from the debate, one of the very first exchanges, as an ad. It's easy to see why, as Trump boils down his best "outsider" argument and asks why Clinton has not achieved her goals after a life in politics. "He was better early," wrote Stephen F. Hayes in the generally Trump-skeptical Weekly Standard. "Better to be better early."

3. Trump won on the economy. True to form, Slate (where I worked from 2010 to 2014) published a contrary take on the debate in which Trump's dominance of a key, early question steered Clinton into a near disaster. "Trump bullied his way through, at times barely letting her finish a stammering thought, but he also made one point that resonates with what so many distrustful working-class whites in the Midwest know to be true," wrote Jordan Weissmann, the site's economics columnist. "Clinton has been a politician for a long time. Where was she on trade before this presidential race?"

There is anecdotal evidence that voters noticed. While most quick-take focus groups found Clinton the winner of the debate, McClatchy — Trump's new favorite news source, non-Sean Hannity division — found a collection of voters who found Clinton "pie in the sky" and Trump concrete. That's risky for the Democrat. Her economic answer synthesized years of liberal think tank ideas, the rhetoric of Bernie Sanders, and the recent, successful records of Democratic presidents. It did not connect the way that Trump's primary-winning rhetoric — "we're getting killed on jobs" connected.

4. Trump lost on points but seemed credible enough. Breitbart News, which has loaned its CEO to the Trump campaign through the election, commissioned a "flash poll" of its own. The bad news for readers was that Clinton was seen as the winner of the debate. The good news: He managed to convince some waverers that he could indeed be president.

"This debate did not shift the race," insisted pollster Pat Caddell. "What it did do was show Trump as plausible, as a strong leader and more importantly that he cares about people."

[No matter how garbage the poll, if it shows that Donald Trump won the debate, he’ll endorse it]

politics

post-politics

Orlando Shooting Updates

News and analysis on the deadliest mass shooting in U.S. history.

post_newsletter348

follow-orlando

true

endOfArticle

false

Local Politics Alerts

Breaking news about local government in D.C., Md., Va.

Please provide a valid email address.

You’re all set!
See all newsletters
This was the going theory, before the debate, of how Trump could win it. No analyst thought that the business mogul would outwit the former secretary of state. The theory was that he would become a plausible president, a face and voice that it was possible to see in the Oval Office. The snap polls did not indicate this, but the hunt is on to prove that voters did.

5. Clinton missed the kill shot. The Democratic nominee's decision to goad Trump, then sit back as he tripped over his shoelaces seemed to deliver for her. But it did not deliver the sort of victory that ends a campaign, or starts a panic in the opposing camp, like Lloyd Bentsen's humiliation of Dan Quayle or Gerald Ford's tangled explanation of whether Poland was under Soviet domination. To some observers, it could have, had Clinton sprung on Trump when he glibly said he paid no taxes because he was "smart."

Yes the Washington Post has even given 5 reasons why Trump won the third debate. Five arguments for why Trump won the debate

1. Hillary was too prepped. Moments after the debate ended, Trump's top surrogates in the Hofstra University spin room began insisting that a "human" candidate had gone up against a sort of talking-point cyborg. "The undecideds saw a human being in Donald Trump," said Rep. Chris Collins (R-N.Y.), one of the first members of Congress to back Trump. "If you're saying something about me, and I don't like it, then I'm going to interrupt you. I thought it was strange, a couple of times, that she didn't interrupt him."

The idea here is to exploit the authenticity gap, a source of endless frustration for Democrats who cannot understand how the host of "The Apprentice" is seen as more honest than Clinton. Trump has survived countless controversies with a retreat to that framework — he tells it like it is, and politicians don't talk.

2. Trump won the first 15 minutes, so maybe people stopped watching after that. The asymmetry between Trump's scrappy campaign and Clinton's Death Star — as well as Trump's decision to keep talking about his fat-shaming of a Miss Universe winner — is helping Clinton win the morning-after spin. But Trump's campaign has been running a tight clip from the debate, one of the very first exchanges, as an ad. It's easy to see why, as Trump boils down his best "outsider" argument and asks why Clinton has not achieved her goals after a life in politics. "He was better early," wrote Stephen F. Hayes in the generally Trump-skeptical Weekly Standard. "Better to be better early."

3. Trump won on the economy. True to form, Slate (where I worked from 2010 to 2014) published a contrary take on the debate in which Trump's dominance of a key, early question steered Clinton into a near disaster. "Trump bullied his way through, at times barely letting her finish a stammering thought, but he also made one point that resonates with what so many distrustful working-class whites in the Midwest know to be true," wrote Jordan Weissmann, the site's economics columnist. "Clinton has been a politician for a long time. Where was she on trade before this presidential race?"

There is anecdotal evidence that voters noticed. While most quick-take focus groups found Clinton the winner of the debate, McClatchy — Trump's new favorite news source, non-Sean Hannity division — found a collection of voters who found Clinton "pie in the sky" and Trump concrete. That's risky for the Democrat. Her economic answer synthesized years of liberal think tank ideas, the rhetoric of Bernie Sanders, and the recent, successful records of Democratic presidents. It did not connect the way that Trump's primary-winning rhetoric — "we're getting killed on jobs" connected.

4. Trump lost on points but seemed credible enough. Breitbart News, which has loaned its CEO to the Trump campaign through the election, commissioned a "flash poll" of its own. The bad news for readers was that Clinton was seen as the winner of the debate. The good news: He managed to convince some waverers that he could indeed be president.

"This debate did not shift the race," insisted pollster Pat Caddell. "What it did do was show Trump as plausible, as a strong leader and more importantly that he cares about people."

[No matter how garbage the poll, if it shows that Donald Trump won the debate, he’ll endorse it]

politics

post-politics

Orlando Shooting Updates

post_newsletter348

follow-orlando

true

endOfArticle

false

Local Politics Alerts

You’re all set!
See all newsletters
This was the going theory, before the debate, of how Trump could win it. No analyst thought that the business mogul would outwit the former secretary of state. The theory was that he would become a plausible president, a face and voice that it was possible to see in the Oval Office. The snap polls did not indicate this, but the hunt is on to prove that voters did.

5. Clinton missed the kill shot. The Democratic nominee's decision to goad Trump, then sit back as he tripped over his shoelaces seemed to deliver for her. But it did not deliver the sort of victory that ends a campaign, or starts a panic in the opposing camp, like Lloyd Bentsen's humiliation of Dan Quayle or Gerald Ford's tangled explanation of whether Poland was under Soviet domination. To some observers, it could have, had Clinton sprung on Trump when he glibly said he paid no taxes because he was "smart."
do you not understand the difference between an opinion piece by an outside contributor printed in the post and the official position of the paper's editorial board?

politics

post-politics

Orlando Shooting Updates

post_newsletter348

follow-orlando

true

endOfArticle

false

Local Politics Alerts

You’re all set!
See all newsletters

do you not understand the difference between an opinion piece by an outside contributor printed in the post and the official position of the paper's editorial board?
And you are a delusional schizophrenic, who can not accept that the Washington Post said in their newspaper that Trump won the third debate. note that you are not arguing with me, but are wanking your private parts in public as you recreate what the Washington post said to fit your own schizzo version of reality.

Mod Edit --- Removed strange personal comment..

Last edited by a moderator:

politics

post-politics

Orlando Shooting Updates

post_newsletter348

follow-orlando

true

endOfArticle

false

Local Politics Alerts

You’re all set!
See all newsletters

And you are a delusional schizophrenic, who can not accept that the Washington Post said in their newspaper that Trump won the third debate. note that you are not arguing with me, but are wanking your private parts in public as you recreate what the Washington post said to fit your own schizzo version of reality.

PS. How many of your children have you killed?
what.
the.
fuck.

politics

post-politics

Orlando Shooting Updates

post_newsletter348

follow-orlando

true

endOfArticle

false

Local Politics Alerts

You’re all set!
See all newsletters

PS. How many of your children have you killed?
what.
the.
fuck.
LOL U give up too easy....However since you know that you are beat, your pills must be working Trump won the third debate

You'll have to forgive BULLDOG as hes a dyed- in- the- wool, Dim Drone

Sent from my VS415PP using Tapatalk

Are you still pouting about Bernie not winning? Get over it. He just didn't have the votes. Yes, I am a dyed-in-the-wool Democrat. My screen name used to be YellowDogDemocrat.

Are you still pouting about Bernie not winning? Get over it. He just didn't have the votes. Yes, I am a dyed-in-the-wool Democrat. My screen name used to be YellowDogDemocrat.
Yellow....fitting....

Yellow....fitting....

You don't even know the significance of the name goober.

Yellow....fitting....

You don't even know the significance of the name goober.
Indeed...coward...

I know he won, he won all three. However the post was about the LIBERAL Washington Post saying that the LIBERAL Clinton LOST....................
EXACTLY!!!

Forum List

Back