Washington Post: Trump And Enduring Racist Birther Lie (It's Not) Seeks To Undermine Obama's Legacy

So... obama ass kissers... let's have ONE SHRED... JUST ONE THING... ONE... THING.... ONE PIECE of evidence that obama was born in Hawaii.

But, if you plan to start with the Adobe Illustrator forgery that was posted online, that won't cut it, as it's already been proven by experts the world over to be a pathetic forgery, so try something else... anything... let's have some REAL PROOF, something that can be HELD IN HAND, LOOKED AT, EXAMINED TO BE AUTHENTIC... how about that?

Go...

LOL? One? Hell we have a plethora of actual evidence- mind you each of these pieces of evidence I mention could be entered into evidence in court as evidence of place of birth:

Let us start with the earliest 'evidence'- his birth announcements- posted in two newspapers in Hawaii

View attachment 51783

You want more?

Hawaii publishes birth index data available to the public- and what does it say?
Vital Records | Frequently Asked Questions about Vital Records of President Barack Hussein Obama II
Index data referred to in HRS §338-18 from vital records in the State of Hawaii is available for inspection at the Department of Health’s Office of Health Status Monitoring at 1250 Punchbowl Street in Honolulu. The public will be asked to provide identification and sign in to inspect the names and sex of all births, deaths and marriages that occurred in the state. Data are maintained in bound copies by type of event with names listed alphabetically by last name.

The index data regarding President Obama is:

Birth Index
Obama II, Barack Hussein
Male

More?

Statement by the Director of Health of Hawaii in 2009

“I, Dr. Chiyome Fukino, Director of the Hawai‛i State Department of Health, have seen the original vital
records maintained on file by the Hawai‘i State Department of Health verifying Barack Hussein Obama
was born in Hawai‘i and is a natural-born American citizen. I have nothing further to add to this statement
or my original statement issued in October 2008 over eight months ago.”

More?

Statement by the Director of Health of Hawaii in 2011
View attachment 51784

More?

How about the reporter who saw- and held the certified copy from Hawaii?

View attachment 51785

What do Birthers have?

Nothing but your usual lies, speculation and innuendo.

Maricopa County Sheriffs Office CCP lead investigator Mike Zullo explains why the newspaper birth announcements and birth index mean no proof of birth in Hawaii. Go to the 118:00 mark for a full thorough explanation.

Actually, Mike Zullo works for a non-profit called the 'Cold Case Posse'. Not the Maricopa County Sheriff's office. You know how you can tell? Because if he actually worked for the Sheriff's office, he'd be in jail.

Why you ask?

Comprimising an investigation by taking secret payments under the table from a birther source. And then lying about it for years.

After two years of denying he personally profited from the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office investigation into the validity of President Barack Obama's birth certificate, the head of the sheriff's Cold Case Posse admitted to CBS 5 Investigates that he accepted a large monetary gift from one of the sources in the investigation.

Read more: Birther posse chief: I accepted $10,000 from source

See, if he were a cop....that would have been a crime and landed his ass in jail. But as a schmuck citizen working for a non-profit it was merely sleezy and profoundly dishonest. Watch:

"My answer to this question is emphatically No! These accusations that you claim you have heard are absolutely unfounded, slanderous and completely fabricated. They are designed to cast me and this organization in a disparaging light. I am appalled at this accusation!"

He's appalled! Its a complete fabrication! Emphatic no's!

Until the next day when the press cornered him with actual evidence of what he said never happened.

One day later, after faced with evidence provided by CBS 5 Investigates, Zullo sent another email.

"In 2012 a FedEx envelope arrives unexpectedly at my door, just out of nowhere. When I opened it there is a check for $10,000 made out to me personally from Bill," wrote Zullo. He was referring to Bill Wolf, who was a major researcher in the birther movement.

And surprise, suprise....the lying sack of shit's 'investigfation' suddenly shows exactly what Bill Wolf believes. With Zullo even quoting Wolf word for word as Zullo's 'findings'.

And this is your primary source. A lying sack of bribe taking shit who what he was paid to say. If I send Zullo a $10,000 check, will his investigation magically change to match whatever I'm paying him to say?

LOL? One? Hell we have a plethora of actual evidence- mind you each of these pieces of evidence I mention could be entered into evidence in court as evidence of place of birth:

Let us start with the earliest 'evidence'- his birth announcements- posted in two newspapers in Hawaii

View attachment 51783

You want more?

Hawaii publishes birth index data available to the public- and what does it say?
Vital Records | Frequently Asked Questions about Vital Records of President Barack Hussein Obama II
Index data referred to in HRS §338-18 from vital records in the State of Hawaii is available for inspection at the Department of Health’s Office of Health Status Monitoring at 1250 Punchbowl Street in Honolulu. The public will be asked to provide identification and sign in to inspect the names and sex of all births, deaths and marriages that occurred in the state. Data are maintained in bound copies by type of event with names listed alphabetically by last name.

Birth Index
Obama II, Barack Hussein
Male

More?

“I, Dr. Chiyome Fukino, Director of the Hawai‛i State Department of Health, have seen the original vital
records maintained on file by the Hawai‘i State Department of Health verifying Barack Hussein Obama
was born in Hawai‘i and is a natural-born American citizen. I have nothing further to add to this statement

More?

View attachment 51784

More?

View attachment 51785

What do Birthers have?

Why did he tell his publishers and colleges and Universities that he was born in Kenya?

Why do you believe that he did?

He either told them that he was or he went along with their lie. Which was it?

Why do you believe that?

What else could it be?

An editing error, as Miriam Goderich stated. You know Miriam...the woman who worked at the literary agency and edited the pamphlet in question. The world's best source on its content. The woman you ignore....for no particular reason.

Again, all the newspaper accounts that cited his birth BEFORE the pamphlet indicated Hawaii. Obama's own autobiography cited his place of birth as Hawaii AFTER the pamphlet. With the error remaining undiscovered by anyone......for about 17 years.

So... obama ass kissers... let's have ONE SHRED... JUST ONE THING... ONE... THING.... ONE PIECE of evidence that obama was born in Hawaii.

But, if you plan to start with the Adobe Illustrator forgery that was posted online, that won't cut it, as it's already been proven by experts the world over to be a pathetic forgery, so try something else... anything... let's have some REAL PROOF, something that can be HELD IN HAND, LOOKED AT, EXAMINED TO BE AUTHENTIC... how about that?

Go...

View attachment 51783

You want more?

Birth Index
Obama II, Barack Hussein
Male

More?

More?

View attachment 51784

More?

View attachment 51785

What do Birthers have?

Maricopa County Sheriffs Office CCP lead investigator Mike Zullo explains why the newspaper birth announcements and birth index mean no proof of birth in Hawaii. Go to the 118:00 mark for a full thorough explanation.

Actually, Mike Zullo works for a non-profit called the 'Cold Case Posse'. Not the Maricopa County Sheriff's office. You know how you can tell? Because if he actually worked for the Sheriff's office, he'd be in jail.

Why you ask?

Comprimising an investigation by taking secret payments under the table from a birther source. And then lying about it for years.

After two years of denying he personally profited from the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office investigation into the validity of President Barack Obama's birth certificate, the head of the sheriff's Cold Case Posse admitted to CBS 5 Investigates that he accepted a large monetary gift from one of the sources in the investigation.

See, if he were a cop....that would have been a crime and landed his ass in jail. But as a schmuck citizen working for a non-profit it was merely sleezy and profoundly dishonest. Watch:

"My answer to this question is emphatically No! These accusations that you claim you have heard are absolutely unfounded, slanderous and completely fabricated. They are designed to cast me and this organization in a disparaging light. I am appalled at this accusation!"

Until the next day when the press cornered him with actual evidence of what he said never happened.

One day later, after faced with evidence provided by CBS 5 Investigates, Zullo sent another email.

"In 2012 a FedEx envelope arrives unexpectedly at my door, just out of nowhere. When I opened it there is a check for $10,000 made out to me personally from Bill," wrote Zullo. He was referring to Bill Wolf, who was a major researcher in the birther movement.

And surprise, suprise....the lying sack of shit's 'investigfation' suddenly shows exactly what Bill Wolf believes. With Zullo even quoting Wolf word for word as Zullo's 'findings'.

And this is your primary source. A lying sack of bribe taking shit who what he was paid to say. If I send Zullo a $10,000 check, will his investigation magically change to match whatever I'm paying him to say?

You can say all you want but Mike Zullo's evidence waspresented through the Maricopa County Sheriffs Office. AND by the way, the American patriots of the CCP led by Mike Zullo were authorized to use the full law enforcement resources of the Maricopa County Sheriffs Office.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Go...

View attachment 51783

You want more?

Birth Index
Obama II, Barack Hussein
Male

More?

More?

View attachment 51784

More?

View attachment 51785

What do Birthers have?

Why you ask?

You can say all you want but Mike Zullo's evidence waspresented through the Maricopa County Sheriffs Office. AND by the way, the American patriots of the CCP led by Mike Zullo were authorized to use the full law enforcement resources of the Maricopa County Sheriffs Office.

Then show us the official Maricopa County Sheriff's Report.

If its an official investigation of the Sheriff's Office, they'll have a report.

Where is it?

Go...

View attachment 51783

You want more?

Birth Index
Obama II, Barack Hussein
Male

More?

More?

View attachment 51784

More?

View attachment 51785

What do Birthers have?

Why you ask?

Oh its quite fun watching you pretend like a conference by a former used car salesman who was paid off by Birthers- who signed a book deal with a Birther- is anything more than the usual Birther crap.

Just show us any actual written report by an actual law enforcement agency.

Go...

View attachment 51783

You want more?

Birth Index
Obama II, Barack Hussein
Male

More?

More?

View attachment 51784

More?

View attachment 51785

What do Birthers have?

Why you ask?

Oh its quite fun watching you pretend like a conference by a former used car salesman who was paid off by Birthers- who signed a book deal with a Birther- is anything more than the usual Birther crap.

All irrelevant. You my friend are on a need to know basis.

Why did he tell his publishers and colleges and Universities that he was born in Kenya?

Why do you believe that?

What else could it be?

An editing error, as Miriam Goderich stated. You know Miriam...the woman who worked at the literary agency and edited the pamphlet in question. The world's best source on its content. The woman you ignore....for no particular reason.

Again, all the newspaper accounts that cited his birth BEFORE the pamphlet indicated Hawaii. Obama's own autobiography cited his place of birth as Hawaii AFTER the pamphlet. With the error remaining undiscovered by anyone......for about 17 years.

"an editing error" you cannot be that naive. Or maybe you can be. At best it was a creative lie aimed at increasing the sales of his book. At worst it was an out and out lie.

And to let it stand for 17 years uncorrected----------------come on.

ALL that has come from this man and his administration ARE LIES. for gawds sake he WON lie of the year

so you believe WHAT YOU want. if some don't and I think they have a good reason. the DNC washingtonCompost and their BS of how everything is racist when it comes to him can go to hell and so can anyone else calling other ignorant for it

View attachment 51783

You want more?

Birth Index
Obama II, Barack Hussein
Male

More?

More?

View attachment 51784

More?

View attachment 51785

What do Birthers have?

Why you ask?

All irrelevant. You my friend are on a need to know basis.

What is irrelevant is your obsession with Barack Obama.

Legally elected twice- will be President until the inaugeration of the next President.

And Birthers like yourself will still be making crap up.

And con-men like Mike Zullo and WND will still be making money off of you.

Why do you believe that?

What else could it be?

"an editing error" you cannot be that naive. Or maybe you can be. At best it was a creative lie aimed at increasing the sales of his book. At worst it was an out and out lie.

And to let it stand for 17 years uncorrected----------------come on.

Once again- showing in true form- how you- and all Birthers rely totally upon lies, speculation and innuendo.

And ignore the facts.

ALL that has come from this man and his administration ARE LIES. for gawds sake he WON lie of the year

so you believe WHAT YOU want. if some don't and I think they have a good reason. the DNC washingtonCompost and their BS of how everything is racist when it comes to him can go to hell and so can anyone else calling other ignorant for it

You are a Birther- you already are in hell. Of your own choosing.

Forum List

Back