WASHINGTON POST POLL: 44% of people think Obama is not compromising enough!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by xotoxi, Feb 10, 2010.

  1. xotoxi
    Offline

    xotoxi Platinum Member

    Joined:
    Mar 1, 2009
    Messages:
    30,322
    Thanks Received:
    5,203
    Trophy Points:
    1,110
    Location:
    your mother
    Ratings:
    +5,492
    And only 45% of people think that he is doing the right amount of compromise with the Republicans.

    This just proves that Obama is an utter FAILURE and should be KICKED OUT OF THE WHITE HOUSE!!!

    Poll: Bipartisanship popular, compromise tricky - Behind the Numbers




    (FYI: The poll also shows that 58% of people think that the REPUBLICANS are not compromising enough, and only 30% of people think that they are compromising the right amount. This proves that the REPUBLICANS are even MORE of a failure than Obama.)
     
  2. Gatekeeper
    Offline

    Gatekeeper Senior Member

    Joined:
    Nov 11, 2009
    Messages:
    2,004
    Thanks Received:
    350
    Trophy Points:
    48
    Location:
    New Jersey
    Ratings:
    +350
    He has failed in just about everything so far. I wish he would do something that works, for all our sakes.

    I would like to see a USMB POLL using the same poll question.
     
  3. Avatar4321
    Online

    Avatar4321 Diamond Member Gold Supporting Member

    Joined:
    Feb 22, 2004
    Messages:
    70,564
    Thanks Received:
    8,167
    Trophy Points:
    2,070
    Location:
    Minnesota
    Ratings:
    +12,191
    While i don't disagree that Obama is a failure and should be kicked out of the White House, I just dont see how any poll can "prove" that.
     
  4. Truthmatters
    Offline

    Truthmatters BANNED

    Joined:
    May 10, 2007
    Messages:
    80,182
    Thanks Received:
    2,223
    Trophy Points:
    0
    Ratings:
    +2,233
    58% think Rs are doing to little to compromise with the dems.

    45% think Obama is compromising enough and 9% think he is Compromising too much

    That means the American people believe the Rs are being obstructionist and that Obama is not.
     
    • Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  5. PatekPhilippe
    Offline

    PatekPhilippe Senior Member

    Joined:
    Jul 30, 2009
    Messages:
    8,171
    Thanks Received:
    1,200
    Trophy Points:
    48
    Location:
    Sasebo Japan
    Ratings:
    +1,200
    What a lot of people fail to realize is that Obama DOES NOT pass laws. He can talk about bipartisanship all he wants because it plays right into the Dem's view as the President being all powerful. The Congress is the body that refuses to compromise and this fact gets ZERO PRESS unless it is something that can be blamed on Republicans.
     
    • Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  6. Oddball
    Offline

    Oddball BANNED Supporting Member

    Joined:
    Jan 3, 2009
    Messages:
    41,428
    Thanks Received:
    8,397
    Trophy Points:
    0
    Location:
    Drinking wine, eating cheese, catching rays
    Ratings:
    +8,409
    "Bipartisanship" and "compromise" mean that everyone accepts the premises of and caves in to the left.
     
  7. PatekPhilippe
    Offline

    PatekPhilippe Senior Member

    Joined:
    Jul 30, 2009
    Messages:
    8,171
    Thanks Received:
    1,200
    Trophy Points:
    48
    Location:
    Sasebo Japan
    Ratings:
    +1,200
    See what I mean? Blame Republicans for everything. This shit is getting real old,
     
  8. xotoxi
    Offline

    xotoxi Platinum Member

    Joined:
    Mar 1, 2009
    Messages:
    30,322
    Thanks Received:
    5,203
    Trophy Points:
    1,110
    Location:
    your mother
    Ratings:
    +5,492
    That's what the liberal mainstream media wants you to believe! They are artificially inflating the numbers.

    It's probably closer to 57% who think that the Republicans are obstructionists and that the other 43% are wrong.
     
  9. xotoxi
    Offline

    xotoxi Platinum Member

    Joined:
    Mar 1, 2009
    Messages:
    30,322
    Thanks Received:
    5,203
    Trophy Points:
    1,110
    Location:
    your mother
    Ratings:
    +5,492
    Not EVERYTHING!

    No one is saying that REPUBLICANS caused the Haiti earthquake.
     
  10. Zoom-boing
    Offline

    Zoom-boing Gold Member

    Joined:
    Oct 30, 2008
    Messages:
    25,064
    Thanks Received:
    7,260
    Trophy Points:
    260
    Location:
    East Japip
    Ratings:
    +10,124
    I thought the Copenhagen fail caused the Haiti earthquake?
     

Share This Page