WASHINGTON POST POLL: 44% of people think Obama is not compromising enough!

xotoxi

Platinum Member
Mar 1, 2009
Yuurmaam
And only 45% of people think that he is doing the right amount of compromise with the Republicans.

This just proves that Obama is an utter FAILURE and should be KICKED OUT OF THE WHITE HOUSE!!!

Poll: Bipartisanship popular, compromise tricky - Behind the Numbers

(FYI: The poll also shows that 58% of people think that the REPUBLICANS are not compromising enough, and only 30% of people think that they are compromising the right amount. This proves that the REPUBLICANS are even MORE of a failure than Obama.)

And only 45% of people think that he is doing the right amount of compromise with the Republicans.

This just proves that Obama is an utter FAILURE and should be KICKED OUT OF THE WHITE HOUSE!!!

Poll: Bipartisanship popular, compromise tricky - Behind the Numbers

(FYI: The poll also shows that 58% of people think that the REPUBLICANS are not compromising enough, and only 30% of people think that they are compromising the right amount. This proves that the REPUBLICANS are even MORE of a failure than Obama.)

He has failed in just about everything so far. I wish he would do something that works, for all our sakes.

I would like to see a USMB POLL using the same poll question.

While i don't disagree that Obama is a failure and should be kicked out of the White House, I just dont see how any poll can "prove" that.

58% think Rs are doing to little to compromise with the dems.

45% think Obama is compromising enough and 9% think he is Compromising too much

That means the American people believe the Rs are being obstructionist and that Obama is not.

What a lot of people fail to realize is that Obama DOES NOT pass laws. He can talk about bipartisanship all he wants because it plays right into the Dem's view as the President being all powerful. The Congress is the body that refuses to compromise and this fact gets ZERO PRESS unless it is something that can be blamed on Republicans.

That means the American people believe the Rs are being obstructionist and that Obama is not.

See what I mean? Blame Republicans for everything. This shit is getting real old,

That's what the liberal mainstream media wants you to believe! They are artificially inflating the numbers.

It's probably closer to 57% who think that the Republicans are obstructionists and that the other 43% are wrong.

See what I mean? Blame Republicans for everything. This shit is getting real old,

Not EVERYTHING!

No one is saying that REPUBLICANS caused the Haiti earthquake.

Not EVERYTHING!

I thought the Copenhagen fail caused the Haiti earthquake?

Not EVERYTHING!

Didn't Danny Glover blame the earthquake on global warming...which has been blamed on Republicans?

Exactly...this is why he is doing the meeting on tv. The rest of the world will see it as well.

Its what the poll says dude

Its what the poll says dude

I'm confused . . . do polls count or not?

Forum List

Back