WASHINGTON POST: "Pence wins, Trump loses in vice-presidential debate"

Cutting through the BS spouted by Kaine and attempting to digest something real to take away from the debate:

If Hillary's and Kaine's positions on immigration and the refugee issue is the correct position, why then are ICE and also the Border Patrol Unions endorsing Trump and Pence?

If Hillary's and Kaine's positions on law enforcement and law enforcement bias is the correct position, why then has the 30,000 member Police & Law Enforcement Union endorsed the Trump-Pence ticket?

If Hillary's and Kaine's position on foreign relations, ISIS, Middle Eastern policies, IRAQ, Libya, Russia, China, the Military, etc., is the correct position, why then are active duty military endorsing the Trump-Pence ticket by a margin of 2 to 1?

Inquiring minds want to know.
e2370347f9c1f8fdd7cd7cb19336ee38.jpg

So the active duty military, the police and law enforcement officers, the Border patrol, and ICE are all stupid to you? Why don't you go forth and call one of them stupid to their face?
Fenton the little creep doesn't have the balls to confront anyone.
Could it be he's too busy hiding from the dope dealer who's after him.

Everyone knows you are a troll live with that.

Aw, poor thing.

^^^ still trolling, run along I think your mom is calling you.

Oh hey wait, let me post something so deep and awesome it'll floor ya;

Kaine is like a crazy version of Howard Dean, I wouldn't trust the guy to operate a bathroom faucet.

How 'bout now, profound?

I have read many of your posts, with few exceptions they were troll posts, the product of a small immature mind desperate for attention. I recommend you logoff your computer and spend some time working on getting your life turned around.

Funny thing about "trolling", it's accusation follows partisanshit lines.

Fortunately we have the ignore feature on the forum, congrats you just became the only person I have on ignore buh-bye :ahole-1:

Aw, poor thing.

^^^ still trolling, run along I think your mom is calling you.

Oh hey wait, let me post something so deep and awesome it'll floor ya;

Kaine is like a crazy version of Howard Dean, I wouldn't trust the guy to operate a bathroom faucet.

How 'bout now, profound?

I have read many of your posts, with few exceptions they were troll posts, the product of a small immature mind desperate for attention. I recommend you logoff your computer and spend some time working on getting your life turned around.

Fortunately we have the ignore feature on the forum, congrats you just became the only person I have on ignore buh-bye :ahole-1:

Oh how I'm going to miss you.

Cutting through the BS spouted by Kaine and attempting to digest something real to take away from the debate:

If Hillary's and Kaine's positions on immigration and the refugee issue is the correct position, why then are ICE and also the Border Patrol Unions endorsing Trump and Pence?

If Hillary's and Kaine's positions on law enforcement and law enforcement bias is the correct position, why then has the 30,000 member Police & Law Enforcement Union endorsed the Trump-Pence ticket?

If Hillary's and Kaine's position on foreign relations, ISIS, Middle Eastern policies, IRAQ, Libya, Russia, China, the Military, etc., is the correct position, why then are active duty military endorsing the Trump-Pence ticket by a margin of 2 to 1?

So the active duty military, the police and law enforcement officers, the Border patrol, and ICE are all stupid to you? Why don't you go forth and call one of them stupid to their face?
Fenton the little creep doesn't have the balls to confront anyone.
Could it be he's too busy hiding from the dope dealer who's after him.

Actually you can't handle the confrontation, go back to your bubble.

No one (sane) cares about the debates.

However, the reprehensible media bias, now that is a reason to vote for Trump. Elections should not be bought.

And that just started didn't it.

No, but the bias is worse and worse, they almost take pride in incoherently reporting the exact opposite of reality at this point. For example, #323 richest man in the world is just not successful enough. It's the Orwellian scenario where if you take the news and interpret them the opposite way, you have the actual news. Not that they can be called news in the first place, because that would mean reporting the facts, not opinions.

Well it's all corporate business, what did you expect?
You mean the same corporate businesses that paid the Clintons millions in speaking fees? What does Bill tell Goldman Sachs for fifteen minutes that's worth a million bucks?
How to stay out of prison after committing dozens of sexual assaults and rapes on women? And let's not forget the fourteen year old sex slaves he raped on his buddie's 'Lolita Island'.
How many times did he fly there? Like 26 times?
:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

You can't possibly be gullible enough to believe all of that bullshit you just typed in, can you?

[

wow the cutting edge washington post, Trump wasn't even in the vice presidential debate. maybe this is why they get so many of their stories wrong. the washington post is to journalism as emily post is to vice presidential debates.

The Washington Post is to journalistic integrity as Hillary Clinton is to cyber security.

Not only is it possible, but many are even proud of it.

Go out and call a cop stupid. Your BLM brothers can march and burn this very night.

Pffffffffffffffffft, you're emotionally unstable.

And you're a coward.

Not only is it possible, but many are even proud of it.

Go out and call a cop stupid. Your BLM brothers can march and burn this very night.

Pffffffffffffffffft, you're emotionally unstable.

And you're a coward.

Dude, you're on a fucking chat board, c'mon, grow up.

Who still subscribes to this trash magazine?

I suppose it won't matter, soon enough Hillary will be paying their wages... if she wins... then they won't have to report the real news ever again.

No one (sane) cares about the debates.

However, the reprehensible media bias, now that is a reason to vote for Trump. Elections should not be bought.

And that just started didn't it.

No, but the bias is worse and worse, they almost take pride in incoherently reporting the exact opposite of reality at this point. For example, #323 richest man in the world is just not successful enough. It's the Orwellian scenario where if you take the news and interpret them the opposite way, you have the actual news. Not that they can be called news in the first place, because that would mean reporting the facts, not opinions.

Well it's all corporate business, what did you expect?
You mean the same corporate businesses that paid the Clintons millions in speaking fees? What does Bill tell Goldman Sachs for fifteen minutes that's worth a million bucks?
How to stay out of prison after committing dozens of sexual assaults and rapes on women? And let's not forget the fourteen year old sex slaves he raped on his buddie's 'Lolita Island'.
How many times did he fly there? Like 26 times?
why isn't that a big story ?... that sexcapade could go viral. ;)

tom.brady.hate.memes.2016.12.jpg
Can you PLEASE put me on ignore too?
Sorry! I'm lacking the coward gene necessary to comply! I have to leave that to the folks with that gene from birth like Blues Legend and Sissy Irish Lassie!

Could it be that lies were made?

Nope... they would never do that...

tom.brady.hate.memes.2016.12.jpg
Can you PLEASE put me on ignore too?
Sorry! I'm lacking the coward gene necessary to comply! I have to leave that to the folks with that gene from birth like Blues Legend and Sissy Irish Lassie!

^^^ noob alert.

Forum List

Back