WASHINGTON POST: "Obama should NOT run for re-election in 2012"

barenakedislam

Dec 30, 2009
I concur. :clap2:

This is a critical moment for the country. From the faltering economy to the burdensome deficit to our foreign policy struggles, America is suffering a widespread sense of crisis and anxiety about the future. Under these circumstances, Obama has the opportunity to seize the high ground and the imagination of the nation once again, and to galvanize the public for the hard decisions that must be made. The only way he can do so, though, is by putting national interests ahead of personal or political ones.

To that end, we believe Obama should announce immediately that he will not be a candidate for reelection in 2012.

Obama himself once said to Diane Sawyer: "I'd rather be a really good one-term president than a mediocre two-term president." He now has the chance to deliver on that idea.

Opinion | One and done: To be a great president, Obama should not seek reelection in 2012

Obama_failure-vi.jpg

interesting piece. even if he said so, IF he made the head way that they see as possible, I would not trust him, he has broken to many promises and doesn't appear to have the self awareness in any event to see the efficacy of such a move.

They must have read my Obama Lame Duck Thread.

This is why Pelosi need to stay on as Minority Leader and Obama and Reid need to keep their legacy alive!

Dems, will you run on Universal Health Care and Bigger Stimulus or Skulk around like lying cocksuckers pretending to be moderates?

There seems to be a common presumption that Obama will want a second term. I don't think so.

He is a young man who is devoted to his family, which is why he has carefully avoided doing anything that might lead to having a ten million dollar contract put on his ass.

He is finished in politics and whether he serves one term or two he will still be relatively young when he leaves Office. So he is carefully avoiding stepping on the toes of anyone who is powerful enough to interfere with his future plans, whatever they may be. I personally believe he will practice law in service to the finance industry, which sponsored his candidacy.

There seems to be a common presumption that Obama will want a second term. I don't think so.

He is a young man who is devoted to his family, which is why he has carefully avoided doing anything that might lead to having a ten million dollar contract put on his ass.

He is finished in politics and whether he serves one term or two he will still be relatively young when he leaves Office. So he is carefully avoiding stepping on the toes of anyone who is powerful enough to interfere with his future plans, whatever they may be. I personally believe he will practice law in service to the finance industry, which sponsored his candidacy.

I think you're deluded if you believe that.
Obama is probably the biggest narcissist to occupy the Oval Office in a long time. He is the one we've all been waiting for. He has an agenda that just won't quit and he sees himself as the sponsor of that agenda, regardless of what America wants.

I think you're deluded if you believe that.
Obama is probably the biggest narcissist to occupy the Oval Office in a long time. He is the one we've all been waiting for. He has an agenda that just won't quit and he sees himself as the sponsor of that agenda, regardless of what America wants.
For once I agree with you Rabbi

Obama 's huge ego will demand that he run in 2012

They must have read my Obama Lame Duck Thread.

This is why Pelosi need to stay on as Minority Leader and Obama and Reid need to keep their legacy alive!

Dems, will you run on Universal Health Care and Bigger Stimulus or Skulk around like lying cocksuckers pretending to be moderates?

you have such a way with words there frank....and why are you thinking about cocksuckers at this time of day...or is this a persistent though...

but i do not think obama will run again...i certianly hope he will not put the party thru that...hell i wonder what percentage of democrats would support him for re election?

was it you who said the gop would be jendal? was it?

If he did he is clearly mistaken. Jindal will not be able to run because he is not eligible too. He was born before his parents could become naturalized to be American citizens. They were India nationals here on student visas. He can only be qualified for governor or senator.

Obama will run in 2012 but it will be a tight race.

Of course the liberals, homos, and 99% of the blacks will vote for him.

But many of the white's who voted for him in 2008 are disenchanted with his performance.

And won't give him their vote in 2012

Without the white vote his reelection is highly doubtful.

Obama's stupid policies have helped China and India become stronger than the UK.

British patriots will be funding the Republicans.

Obama will run in 2012 but it will be a tight race.

Of course the liberals, homos, and 99% of the blacks will vote for him.

But many of the white's who voted for him in 2008 are disenchanted with his performance.

And won't give him their vote in 2012

Without the white vote his reelection is highly doubtful.

He'll make sure they come out to vote for him. The gop has nobody good enough to stop him.

Forum List

Back