Washington Post : Obama Administration EXEMPTED BP's Gulf of Mexico drilling from ...

why feel sorry for them? did you even read the full article?

it was the BUSH ADMINistration that reviewed their safety standards 3 times in 2007...and BP has lied about the risks?

Awww Care you just took the fun out of their spin.

We all know that Obama was supposed to have changed/fixed everything in a year or so.

There was no spin. It is outright deception and deceit. The OP lists the fact that the BP issue was reviewed 3 times with a decision a spill was not likely.

this is what the Right Wing Lunacy @ USMB has become...oblivious of how pathetic their attempts at deceit are.

:eusa_hand:

It's amazing how you partisans trust the government, especially Obama. This thread has brought forth some of the dumbest Obama apologists I've ever seen.

Now that we have a crisis on our hands, let's not forget the motto of the Obama Administration: "You never want a serious crisis to go to waste."

trust the government? make up your mind. I thought you were saying it was about a campaign contribution affecting 3 reviews taken before Obama ever got into office?

you imply anyone else elected would have done different. :lol:

:cuckoo:

I implied nothing. But thank you for proving you're just a partisan hack who will trust the government as long as someone like Obama is President. Obamatons are worse than Bushbots.

It's amazing how you partisans trust the government, especially Obama. This thread has brought forth some of the dumbest Obama apologists I've ever seen.

Now that we have a crisis on our hands, let's not forget the motto of the Obama Administration: "You never want a serious crisis to go to waste."

trust the government? make up your mind. I thought you were saying it was about a campaign contribution affecting 3 reviews taken before Obama ever got into office?

you imply anyone else elected would have done different. :lol:

:cuckoo:

I implied nothing. But thank you for proving you're just a partisan hack who will trust the government as long as someone like Obama is President. Obamatons are worse than Bushbots.

trust the government? why not. does the government always lie? your anger and hate are showing---again.

btw, Obama is just another politician I did not vote for, but
Barack Hussein Obama II, is President of the United States of America

:cool:

Forum List

Back