Washington Post: Mitt Romney Tax Plan 'Garbage'

Actually dumbfuck, Obamination has lowered Tax Revenue with his economic plan attacking investors and companies in the name of the planet and "poor" people. :eusa_whistle:

Tax Revenue increases when people with more of their money invest it into the economy and drive economic progress.

Tax Revenue goes down when Obamination continures to threaten rich people with new tax increases on capital gains and income taxes, continues to shut down companies over the environment, and raises economic costs on companies with Obamacare and supporting unions over the company.

By Alana Horowitz

The Washington Post's editorial board mocked Mitt Romney's tax plan on Sunday.

"Mitt Romney, the presumed Republican nominee for president, promises to lower everyone’s income tax rate without reducing revenue. This sounds terrific. Why didn’t we think of it sooner?"

The editorial, titled 'Mitt Romney's garbage', argued that Romney's plan to cut taxes and lower the deficit is unfeasible.

"It’s reasonable to assume that his cuts would, as did President Bush’s, worsen the nation’s deficit. Until he’s willing to explain how he would avoid such a result, he has little standing to criticize Mr. Obama’s fiscal shortcomings."

The piece also took issue with Romney's claim that his plan to cut taxes by 20% for everyone helps the middle class and not the rich.

A recent study found that Romney's plan would mostly benefit the wealthiest Americans. Romney called the findings "garbage."

More: Washington Post: Mitt Romney Tax Plan 'Garbage'

Mitt Romney Tax Plan Helps The Rich The Most: Analysis

Tax Policy Study: IMPLICATIONS OF GOVERNOR ROMNEY’S TAX PROPOSALS: FAQS AND RESPONSES

People who support Romney don't care about his polices. Ok, I take that back. Middle class and poor people who support Romney don't care about his policies. They only care that someone with an (R) next to their name occupies the White House. The rich love his policies for obvious reasons.

Don't you open at the baitshop tomorrow morning?

Better hit the sack!

I know how to shut you up.

What do you do for a living?

That should end your yapping, since it's your favorite question to ignore.

people should know better than to question Lord fauntroy's tax policy proposals. :mad: Too bad its fuzzy math :eusa_shifty: , just like 43's :clap2:

People who support Romney don't care about his polices. Ok, I take that back. Middle class and poor people who support Romney don't care about his policies. They only care that someone with an (R) next to their name occupies the White House. The rich love his policies for obvious reasons.

Better hit the sack!

We will be at the yacht club tomorrow at 5 AM SHARP, and we are going to need plenty of minnows.

Get some shuteye, son!

So dumbfuck, what are the Business/Economic credentials of a bunch of liberal newspaper journalists?

They don't have it like a rich businessman like Romney with a MBA. :eusa_whistle:

So what the fuck do those Washington Post asswipes know about economics? Their messiah is the one making this mess, but of course they ignore that FACT.

Better hit the sack!

Are you Listening? :lol: Really you do need to open your ears wide unless if your super rich.. Your going to get screwed over with the Romney/ Ryan ticket.
I actually like McCain, but it is soooo very obvious what Romney is going to do.
Just like the bush war so many in your party defended like crazy, we now know the truth that they screwed us over with the weapons of mass disfucksion.. They got richer and we headed down a long road a cleaning up the horrible mess he left us..

Are you not embarrassed sounding like a bleating sheep ?

Bush was Bush.

Obama was more of Bush.

You want that ?

What dark hole have you been living in..haaaa too funny

Better hit the sack!

We will be at the yacht club tomorrow at 5 AM SHARP, and we are going to need plenty of minnows.

Get some shuteye, son!

Just like I thought. Thanks for proving me right. Why are you so embarrassed to be on public assistance? Oh I know, because it would expose you as a hypocrite.

By Alana Horowitz

"Mitt Romney, the presumed Republican nominee for president, promises to lower everyone’s income tax rate without reducing revenue. This sounds terrific. Why didn’t we think of it sooner?"

The editorial, titled 'Mitt Romney's garbage', argued that Romney's plan to cut taxes and lower the deficit is unfeasible.

"It’s reasonable to assume that his cuts would, as did President Bush’s, worsen the nation’s deficit. Until he’s willing to explain how he would avoid such a result, he has little standing to criticize Mr. Obama’s fiscal shortcomings."

The piece also took issue with Romney's claim that his plan to cut taxes by 20% for everyone helps the middle class and not the rich.

A recent study found that Romney's plan would mostly benefit the wealthiest Americans. Romney called the findings "garbage."

Tax Policy Study: IMPLICATIONS OF GOVERNOR ROMNEY’S TAX PROPOSALS: FAQS AND RESPONSES

:lmao:

Get some shuteye, son!

Just like I thought. Thanks for proving me right. Why are you so embarrassed to be on public assistance? Oh I know, because it would expose you as a hypocrite.

Yes. The Lady Lola departs early in the morning, and we need you good service workers to show up on time. Who knows, there may even be an extra Ben Franklin in it for you and the team! Now get some sleep!

By Alana Horowitz

:lmao:

Alana Horowitz is an intern at NY University.

LOL

I know, let's cut taxes on the bloated rich, destroy Medicare and health reform, raise taxes and fees on the nonrich, let corporate cheats run wild, cut aid to states and localities, raise military spending to more than the rest of the world combined, and worry about the debt in 2035. Absolute idiocy, dupes.

I know, let's cut taxes on the bloated rich, destroy Medicare and health reform, raise taxes and fees on the nonrich, let corporate cheats run wild, cut aid to states and localities, raise military spending to more than the rest of the world combined, and worry about the debt in 2035. Absolute idiocy, dupes.

You know ?

What ?

How to cut and paste the same piece of garbage over and over and over again.

I am sure being around all those stoners in high school had an effect on you.

As usual, liberal idiots get their talking points from their fellow idiots on newspaper Od Eds over the weekend.

"According to the Washington Post/NY Time/etc......blah, blah, blah."

Oh but they are quick to tell us Fox News is lying to us. Fox News lets liberals come on TV to defend their bullshit while their left-wing hacks don't, especially from the Op Ed hiding spot.

Actually dumbfuck, Obamination has lowered Tax Revenue with his economic plan attacking investors and companies in the name of the planet and "poor" people. :eusa_whistle:

Tax Revenue increases when people with more of their money invest it into the economy and drive economic progress.

Tax Revenue goes down when Obamination continures to threaten rich people with new tax increases on capital gains and income taxes, continues to shut down companies over the environment, and raises economic costs on companies with Obamacare and supporting unions over the company.

Your theory might have been valid in 1980 when the typical portfolio was invested solely in US stocks and bonds. The bell cow Harvard endowment was 100% invested in US stocks and bonds in 1980 when Reagan implemented his approach. Also at that time the top income tax rate was 70% (almost double today's rate) and capital gains were taxed at 28% (again almost double) current rates.

Today the Harvard Endowment fund is only 30% invested in US stocks and bonds with the remainder being invested overseas. Only someone who is either stupid or disingenuous would believe dropping taxes from their current level would generate more income when only 1/3 of the money is invested locally. Personally, I think Romney is disingenuous and you are not.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back