Washington Post lied about Ashley Madison ads on Rush

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
Rush is spitting bullets because this filthy lying piece of fecal matter at the Washington Post wrote a piece that Ashley Madison was running on Rush Limbaugh.

Damn the left wing media are such outrageous liars.

ETA: you can reach the author of this piece at the Washington Post. Her name is Alexandra Petri and tell her what you think of this lie.

Rush even said if and when they find that a local affiliate are running non approved ads on his program, they demand that the ads are removed.

Last edited:
Rush is spitting bullets because this filthy lying piece of fecal matter at the Washington Post wrote a piece that Ashley Madison was running on Rush Limbaugh.

ETA: you can reach the author of this piece at the Washington Post. Her name is Alexandra Petrie and tell her what you think of this lie.

Rush even said if and when they find that a local affiliate are running non approved ads on his program, they demand that the ads are removed.

tissue?

ETA: you can reach the author of this piece at the Washington Post. Her name is Alexandra Petrie and tell her what you think of this lie.

tissue?

Do you have pacifiers for the left as well? :)

• Thanks
Reactions: del

tissue?

Do you have pacifiers for the left as well? :)

nope, just tissues.

tissue?

BLOW ME ...........
hahaha-024.gif

• Thanks
Reactions: del

tissue?

BLOW ME ...........
hahaha-024.gif

sorry, dude, i play for the other team

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

ETA: you can reach the author of this piece at the Washington Post. Her name is Alexandra Petri and tell her what you think of this lie.

When have you ever known the lying asswipes and low life of the democrat party to tell the truth on any subject?

Washington Post lied about Ashley Madison ads on Rush

I figured as much. At first I thought someone might have been punked by the Onion. But then it just started looking like your basic journalistic malpractice.

tissue?

:lol:

Save the tissue for Alexandra.

Actually, she'll probably need a pack of huggies and Immodium AD extra strength by the end of the day.

I hate having to find links for OPs who won't bother to post any.

Rush Limbaugh’s show targets jerks, judging from the latest ads - ComPost - The Washington Post

I can't find the link to Limbaugh being mad, though. Whatever, though, he is often mad about the petty stuff.

I'm listening to him live. Apologies. His transcript won't be up till later so I couldn't link to it.

I should have clarified that.

ETA: Rush has a huge contingent of female listeners. I'd be really pissed off if he accepted money from Ashley Madison and I'm sure many of his other fans would be too.

So it is really a big deal.:eusa_angel:

Last edited:
I hate having to find links for OPs who won't bother to post any.

Rush Limbaugh’s show targets jerks, judging from the latest ads - ComPost - The Washington Post

I can't find the link to Limbaugh being mad, though. Whatever, though, he is often mad about the petty stuff.

I'm listening to him live. Apologies. His transcript won't be up till later so I couldn't link to it.

I should have clarified that.
K. Thanks for clarifying.

Aha!

So Limbaugh yesterday is claiming that all the local ads that run during his show are his advertisers, what did he say? 18,000?

Now suddenly whoa!!!! not MY advertisers!!!! Oh no, no way a slut service makes money for me!!!

That is HEE-larious.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back