Washington Post : Iran shot down unmanned US spy plane along eastern border

Contumacious

Radical Freedom
Aug 16, 2009
Adjuntas, PR , USA
Iran says it shot down unmanned US spy plane along eastern border

By Associated Press, Updated: Sunday, December 4, 8:56 AM

TEHRAN, Iran — Iran’s semiofficial Fars news agency says the country’s armed forces have shot down an unmanned U.S. spy plane that violated Iranian airspace along its eastern border.

The report says the plane was an RQ170 type drone and is now in the possession of Iran’s armed forces. The Fars news agency is close to the powerful Revolutionary Guard."

Well I'm sold; we must obviously engage ourselves in another preemptive war now.
Yeah....after all.....Iran says it shot down an unmanned US spy plane!!!

Thank Gawd we have "conservatives" vouching for Iran!!!!

(....'Cause, who knows more about The Truth, than "conservatives"....and, FAUX Noise?)

:bsflag:

Well I'm sold; we must obviously engage ourselves in another preemptive war now.

Obama is merely exercising his Constitutional Duty to show the zionists that he is their boy and deserves their support.
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo......great examples you listed, there.

handjob.gif

I don't think 5 wars are enough, better make it 6! I love the comments:
Why don't the Iranians understand they are suppose to bend over and take it?

May be US spy thought it was PAKISTAN western border..........LoL

Last edited:

Obama is merely exercising his Constitutional Duty to show the zionists that he is their boy and deserves their support.

Israel first amirite

Yep.

American Founding Father , David Ben Gurion, demanded that the US create the state of Israel and that the US taxpayers support it financially and militarily.

Israel first amirite

Yep.

American Founding Father , David Ben Gurion, demanded that the US create the state of Israel and that the US taxpayers support it financially and militarily.
Aw, jeez......a Teabaggin' History Major.

handjob.gif

"After World War II, Britain found itself in fierce conflict with the Jewish community, as the Haganah joined Irgun and Lehi in an armed struggle against British rule. At the same time, thousands of Jewish Holocaust survivors and refugees from Europe sought a new life in Palestine, but were turned away or rounded up and placed in detention camps by the British. In 1947, the British government announced it would withdraw from the Mandate of Palestine, stating it was unable to arrive at a solution acceptable to both Arabs and Jews. The newly created United Nations approved the Partition Plan for Palestine (United Nations General Assembly Resolution 181) on 29 November 1947, which sought to divide the country into two states—one Arab and one Jewish. Jerusalem was designated to be an international city—a corpus separatum—administered by the UN."

The Jewish community accepted the plan, but the Arab League and Arab Higher Committee of Palestine rejected it. On 1 December 1947, the Arab Higher Committee proclaimed a three-day strike, and Arab bands began attacking Jewish targets. The Jews were initially on the defensive as civil war broke out, but gradually moved onto the offensive. The Palestinian Arab economy collapsed and 250,000 Palestinian-Arabs fled or were expelled."

You Teabaggers might (actually) become a threat.....once you learn to read (and, wear shoes; full-time).​

Good to know we are at least trying to keep an eye out. Salam Alaikum~!

I don't think 5 wars are enough, better make it 6!

No brother.

World War 3

Russia and China have said hands off.

and we are VERY vulnerable and spread thin. Bring all our troops home secure our borders and then let it be know as every other country does if you mess with us we will mess with you!

I do not believe that is true as WE have the nukes. But if we are, then way to go there you big dumb CHUMP for announcing it to all our enemies!

oh my what happened to all the BOMB BOMB BOMB IRAN cheering you guys were doing just a momment ago????

Still waiting on some sort of confirmation but if true then it is nothing unusual or particularly damaging. Iran may make a big deal out of it but is anyone shocked that we are conducting surveillance on them?

Forum List

Back