Washington Post Collumnist Wants To Burn Down GOP No Survivors

This woman....:blowup:....this is the hate speech the left accuses Trump of.

This shit is breathtaking:

You don't think she has a gun do you? If she does they need to pick it up and store it for when she gets "better". She shows signs of Mental Illness.

Red-flag alert.

INSTIGATION. The act by which one incites another to do something, as to injure a third person, or to commit some crime or misdemeanor, to commence a suit or to prosecute a criminal. Vide Accomplice.

A Law Dictionary, Adapted to the Constitution and Laws of the United States. By John Bouvier. Published 1856.

and i hear the right doing the same to the left all the time. these are EXTREME examples of both sides. neither worth the time of day nor a repeat of their bullshit hate.

and i hear the right doing the same to the left all the time. these are EXTREME examples of both sides. neither worth the time of day nor a repeat of their bullshit hate.

Mostly as a reaction to an attack by a leftist.
And the difference appears to be that the left has these ingrates featured on their programming. The right can't get away with putting nutcases on the air.

It sounds like she is simply seeking attention. Nobody was paying attention to her and now she has that.

Mostly as a reaction to an attack by a leftist.
And the difference appears to be that the left has these ingrates featured on their programming. The right can't get away with putting nutcases on the air.

all of it seems to be a "reaction" from the other side. it's a "hold my beer" as we continue to pay far too much attention to people who in the end are fucking idiots. to me - this just means we pay far too much attention and give far too much focus to idiots for no other real reason than they say something stupid.

Forum List

Back