Washington Post: An Obama Tilt in Campaign Coverage

The Paperboy

Times Square
Aug 26, 2008
Times Square
The Post provided a lot of good campaign coverage, but readers have been consistently critical of the lack of probing issues coverage and what they saw as a tilt toward Democrat Barack Obama. My surveys, which ended on Election Day, show that they are right on both counts.

The press is now in CYA mode. You could also see this in the Charlie Rose interviews with Tom Brokaw and a Newsweek reporter in which they both stated "we don't really know who Obama is".

Wash Post link here

The press is now in CYA mode. You could also see this in the Charlie Rose interviews with Tom Brokaw and a Newsweek reporter in which they both stated "we don't really know who Obama is".

Wash Post link here

What do you need to know about Obama that you don't know already?

Wash Post link here
wow, i'm shocked they are actually admitting it

What do you need to know about Obama that you don't know already?

I'd like to know more about some of the reports that I have heard have been running in the Chicago media that were never picked up nationally. It's a 'smoke without fire' thing.

Forum List

Back