Washington Navy Yard shooting - media hoax?

Discussion in 'Political Satire' started by kaz, Sep 16, 2013.

1. RDD_1210

RDD_1210 Forms his own opinions

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,818
    It's also illegal to rape children. Are you advocating we abolish laws preventing child rape since people do it anyway?

Let me know when you're ready to discuss like a grown up.

2. RDD_1210

RDD_1210 Forms his own opinions

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,818
    yeah beat the shit out of that strawman! Keep it up Buster, you're really impressing your drooling buddies.

And Genie's come out of bottles, not bags.

3. Grampa Murked U

Grampa Murked U Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +35,718
    Nope, I am happy with my life and I know im no better than anyone else. It's a shame you can't say the same.

4. Grampa Murked U

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +35,718
    Oh, also if my lifestyle is considered washed up I feel sorry for the rest of you. Everything I own is paid for except my company trucks, EVERYTHING. If I want something I buy it I don't charge it. I give REGULARLY to local homeless charities. My kids and I have a great relationship. There really is nothing I need or want right now so I guess I'm glad im washed up and not successful like you.

/stupidity

5. kaz

kaz Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +16,439
    You just compared gun owners with child molesters and ... you ... are inviting ... me ... to grow up? I don't give negative rep, but if I ever decide to, you're at the top of the list. I am a gun owner, I have a collection. As the oldest on both sides of my family they funneled to me from both sides. Oh, and fuck the shit out of you, asshole.

6. kaz

kaz Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +16,439
    So other than comparing us to child molesters, why don't you stop dancing and digging and address the question?

:dance:

:dig:

My solution, people should be able to defend themselves. How, in a world and a country full of guns, are you doing anything with gun laws other than making sure no one is shooting back? How many schools, universities, malls, cafeterias, parking lots and movie theaters need to get shot up for us to consider that maybe we can't keep guns out of the hands of murderers.

BTW, I checked. Where you think gun owners are like child molesters, protecting the former is in the Constitution, protecting the latter isn't. Maybe you should re-think your theory. Strike that, re-thinking by definition requires one to have been able to "think" in the first place.

7. kiwiman127

kiwiman127 Comfortably Moderate Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    4th Cleanest City in the World-Minneapolis
    Ratings:
    +4,660
    Typically, when there is the killing of multiple persons and the killer is killed, typically,the killer is included in the total death toll. Thusly, I assumed that when it's been stated 12 were killed, that they were including the shooter, who was killed.
    Now, lying? "As usual?
    Care to point out where I have lied previously? Come on Vox, let's see you find any lie I have have posted on these boards. Folks who have read my posts for almost three years would be hard-pressed to call me a liar and that includes all sides of the aisle..
    So, find one post,,any post. If you can't back up your claim, well then YOU are the liar. And I tell you what, if you do find any lie, I'll leave these boards forever. If you can't find any lie by me, YOU leave these boards forever. Deal?

8. Grampa Murked U

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +35,718
    This thread devolved into personal attacks rather quickly.

Guess I shouldn't be surprised. Come to the debate empty headed what else ya gonna do?

9. kiwiman127

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,660
    Well Grampa, you know I'm one of the most laid back posters on these boards. But when I saw a posters try to make a political point and the bodies weren't even cold, it pissed me off.
    This is a problem with boards that are loaded with folks from the extreme fringes,,they can't help themselves. Right after the shooting at the Connecticut school, folks from both sides of the aisle were trying to score political points.
    What's wrong with people? Are they that overtaken by their ideology that they lose all decency?

10. kiwiman127

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,660
    Vox and I have settled out of court in a gracious manner.