Washington Goes Fully Toxic

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
If this Health Care proves anything it's that the Democratic Party have gone the path of extreme political pay-offs, toxic partisanship, socialization and a general in your face attitude that the American public representation government is a pleasant memory.

I wonder if a bill of this magnitude has ever passed the Senate without some bi-partisan support?

:clap2:.. congratulations...

Last edited:
Lumpy I have had enough of your shit!

Kidding, I just always wanted to say that.

Yes my friend, it is the same thing.

There is no alcohol, no conviction, and no bang!

Still, I hear being ginger is good for longevity.

Such as that can be considered a good thing.

Last edited:
Lumpy I have had enough of your shit!

Kidding, I just always wanted to say that.

Yes my friend, it is the same thing.

There is no alcohol, no conviction, and no bang!

Still, I hear being ginger is good for longevity.

Such as that can be considered a good thing.

++Lumpy I have had enough of your shit!++

Funny you should say that, between 3 bowls of chili with beans, a salad and 2 more beers than my quota, I'm not overly thrilled.... myself...:lol:.. a tad toxic

Last edited:
Let's see. What did it take to get this bill passed. Nebraska had to be bribed. Although it hasn't been talked about much, Reid did pretty much the same thing for his home State, Nevada. What is it with these States that start off being spelled with the letter "N"? They had to vote on this in the middle of the night just like they were holding a secret Klan meeting or something like that. They wanted to vote on it before everybody went home for the Chrsitmas break so Senators wouldn't be subjected to the wrath of members of their districts who opposed the bill. And the most important thing is they passed this bill without regard to the biggest majority of Americans who oppose the measure altogether. Now, with that said, is there any wonder why people have such a low regard for members of Congress? In an effort to begin to "smooth" over this nonsense bill and all of the high dollar amounts that Congress has been spending, Nancy Pelosi has already stated there will be no major high dollar bills passed in the House during 2010. This is because 2010 is an election year and the Democrats don't want to further anger voters. Has anybody besides me had a belly full of Congress yet? What a pack of jackels.

Let's see. What did it take to get this bill passed. Nebraska had to be bribed. Although it hasn't been talked about much, Reid did pretty much the same thing for his home State, Nevada. What is it with these States that start off being spelled with the letter "N"? They had to vote on this in the middle of the night just like they were holding a secret Klan meeting or something like that. They wanted to vote on it before everybody went home for the Chrsitmas break so Senators wouldn't be subjected to the wrath of members of their districts who opposed the bill. And the most important thing is they passed this bill without regard to the biggest majority of Americans who oppose the measure altogether. Now, with that said, is there any wonder why people have such a low regard for members of Congress? In an effort to begin to "smooth" over this nonsense bill and all of the high dollar amounts that Congress has been spending, Nancy Pelosi has already stated there will be no major high dollar bills passed in the House during 2010. This is because 2010 is an election year and the Democrats don't want to further anger voters. Has anybody besides me had a belly full of Congress yet? What a pack of jackels.

Well lets see... 24% strongly believe the countries on the right track (Rasmussen Reports) so if you discount those, shall we say hopeless fanatics, then 47 % strongly believe were on the wrong track. Then your left with 29% that are hopefully in transition to reality.

Well lets see... 24% strongly believe the countries on the right track (Rasmussen Reports) so if you discount those, shall we say hopeless fanatics, then 47 % strongly believe were on the wrong track. Then your left with 29% that are hopefully in transition to reality.

Nobody pays any attention to polls. Neither do they pay much attention to Italians, Germans, French, English or even the Native Americans. And for sure, they pay no attention to conservatives. We are doomed.:lol:

Nobody pays any attention to polls. Neither do they pay much attention to Italians, Germans, French, English or even the Native Americans. And for sure, they pay no attention to conservatives. We are doomed.:lol:

Optimism.. dying... can't breath... choking... ack...............:eusa_boohoo:

Couldn't agree more.

2010 is an election year and Pelosi did say she would freeze spending. Jeeze. Wonder if there is anything left to spend??? She doesn't seem to care that if this healthcare vote passes some of her Dem colleagues who are up for re-election probably won't make it. Oh yeah. Her bus is almost as big as OL'BO's.

I've had a belly full of these smucks for quite some time now. These Clowns don't live in the real world and have forgotten that THEY WORK FOR US.

Jackals?? Won't insult the Jackal by called our esteemed elected officials by that name. ASSHOLES fits the bill for me.

Couldn't agree more.

2010 is an election year and Pelosi did say she would freeze spending. Jeeze. Wonder if there is anything left to spend??? She doesn't seem to care that if this healthcare vote passes some of her Dem colleagues who are up for re-election probably won't make it. Oh yeah. Her bus is almost as big as OL'BO's.

I've had a belly full of these smucks for quite some time now. These Clowns don't live in the real world and have forgotten that THEY WORK FOR US.

Jackals?? Won't insult the Jackal by called our esteemed elected officials by that name. ASSHOLES fits the bill for me.

BBD has it correctly, optimism.... bah, humbug...

Forum List

Back