Washington Democrats Can't Keep A Secret Unless It's Their Own

yea man, you're the genius who should analyze these things for us...........................................on your message board. :lol:

So says the baby with headphones.

You simply think regardless how bad it looks it must be part of their master plan.

Appear stupid when you're really smart.

Way to scare the shit out of our enemies and breed confidence in our friends.

Pure genius.

mention my daughter, pussy.

they dont appear stupid - it's only stupid to you, because you're too stupid to get it.

it's a threat, you retard.

sanctions - not working.

next step is not force, it's threat of force.

you're such an imbecile it's embarrassing.

Hey shit-for-brains....it's kind of stupid to get upset about anyone noticing something you have featured in your avi. If you want it out of bounds don't post it.

And when it comes to the OP you're making an assumption, nothing more.

I'm simply focusing on the obvious.

You're desperately trying to ignore it.

Last edited:

You simply think regardless how bad it looks it must be part of their master plan.

Pure genius.

they dont appear stupid - it's only stupid to you, because you're too stupid to get it.

sanctions - not working.

Hey shit-for-brains....it's kind of stupid to get upset about anyone noticing something you have featured in your avi. If you want it out of bounds don't post it.

no, the obvious is what you dont get, hence the OP.

And my daughter isn't there for you to mock. That IS out of bounds. Read the tos, ass hole. Plus, grow a set of fucking balls. Mocking a 7 week old. tsk tsk, little man syndrome.

sanctions - not working.

no, the obvious is what you dont get, hence the OP.

And my daughter isn't there for you to mock. That IS out of bounds. Read the tos, ass hole. Plus, grow a set of fucking balls. Mocking a 7 week old. tsk tsk, little man syndrome.

I wasn't mocking her. I was mocking you.

You're just trying to change the subject.

I suggest that if you want to act like a baby expect to be treated like one.

yea man, you're the genius who should analyze these things for us...........................................on your message board. :lol:

Pure genius.

dont mention my daughter, pussy.

sanctions - not working.

So just out of curiosity, if they don't respond to the threats and keep continue their nuclear program, would you support an all out war with Iran?

Pure genius.

sanctions - not working.

So just out of curiosity, if they don't respond to the threats and keep continue their nuclear program, would you support an all out war with Iran?

I dont have any of the classified information COMPLETELY NECESSARY to make said determination. Do you?

sanctions - not working.

I dont have any of the classified information COMPLETELY NECESSARY to make said determination. Do you?

Nor do you have information to make said determination to support a threat a of force, but it sounds like you are in this thread.

Hypothetically if they keep moving closer to having the ability to make a nuke, would you support a war with them?

And you can bet that whatever or whomever the Democrats are outing has full support and sanction from the Republicans. Hard to believe that so many Americans haven't figured this out by now. There is only one group from which Washington keeps secrets or tells lies. Its called We the People.

So this was meant to fool us too?

Well, wouldn't be the first time this administration lied to us.

IMHO, those so-called elected representative in Washington don't care whether we're fooled or not. In fact, they give so little thought to us it's a wonder they are still bothering to run for office. No doubt it's only to flaunt their wealth.

I detest Democrats and Republicans. And as long as their supporters enable them by re-electing the same degenerates, We the People will remain the biggest and without doubt the poorest fools.

sanctions - not working.

Tune into CSPAN.

Wait long enough some Democrat will give it away.

Nor do you have information to make said determination to support a threat a of force, but it sounds like you are in this thread.

Hypothetically if they keep moving closer to having the ability to make a nuke, would you support a war with them?

No, I dont sound like I'm supporting a threat of force, I'm mocking someone who can't understand why such a thread would hypothetically be made.

Pure genius.

sanctions - not working.

I wouldn't.

My position on Iran's nuclear program is the same as it always has been....

I will not support a preemptive war with a country for such a reason.

If Israel feels so threatened by them obtaining nuclear technology then Iran is right over there ------------------------->

Quit barking about it and get it done if you are so concerned.

No, I dont sound like I'm supporting a threat of force, I'm mocking someone who can't understand why such a thread would hypothetically be made.

Ok so you aren't supporting a threat of force, thanks that's all i needed to be clarified.

Forum List

Back