Washington DC could let 16 yr olds vote for President

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Washington, DC, could let 16-year-olds vote for president
WASHINGTON (AP) — The Washington, D.C., City Council is preparing to vote on a bill to lower the voting age to 16 for all elections, both local and federal.

The demotards must be hard up, I mean 16 yr olds vote, lmfao 20 something don't have a clue about life let alone a sixteen year old. Most of them are more concerned with how to screw their favorite music star one day

Yet you can't buy smokes until 21, some staes a gun until you are 21, you can't get a job without mommies signature sometimes at 16, you can't have a full drivers license .......

and you pathetic Democrats want sixteen year olds to vote on top of those who area CURRENTLY in prison you are some sorry pathetic mental cases.

WASHINGTON (AP) — The Washington, D.C., City Council is preparing to vote on a bill to lower the voting age to 16 for all elections, both local and federal.

The demotards must be hard up, I mean 16 yr olds vote, lmfao 20 something don't have a clue about life let alone a sixteen year old. Most of them are more concerned with how to screw their favorite music star one day

Yet you can't buy smokes until 21, some staes a gun until you are 21, you can't get a job without mommies signature sometimes at 16, you can't have a full drivers license .......

and you pathetic Democrats want sixteen year olds to vote on top of those who area CURRENTLY in prison you are some sorry pathetic mental cases.

They've run out of nonliving and Illegals, what are their options?

/----/ I'm hoping it will be challenged and struck down.

Yep.....felons, children, illegal alien non-english speakers....the primary voters for the democrat party.....

This won't change anything. D.C. is 80% Democratic and will still only have three Electrocal votes.

In general, the general electorate of Washington DC has the education of a gnat.

Personally, I'd raise the general voting age nationally to 27, with the exception of military vets, and restrict those receiving government assistance from voting altogether.

This won't change anything. D.C. is 80% Democratic and will still only have three Electrocal votes.

that's shortsighted. The landscape may change in the future and allowing 16 year olds to vote is bad for the country

That is not entirely the point.

'When I am elected, I will give everyone a million US dollars and free everything!'

''If we have free everything, why do we need US dollars?'

'Shut up kid and take your phone.'

Why can't you have a license to drive at 16?

In general, the general electorate of Washington DC has the education of a gnat.

Personally, I'd raise the general voting age nationally to 27, with the exception of military vets, and restrict those receiving government assistance from voting altogether.
The gnat is Trump..

not mature enough for that responsibility.

not mature enough for that responsibility.
Funny thing is they have been doing it before I turned 16 and got my drivers license.

Federal elections have their own rules. I don't think that DC can allow 16 year olds to vote in anything but local elections.

/----/ I'm hoping it will be challenged and struck down.

I'm with you. I don't think they can change the voting age.

Doesn't that take an act of Congress??

What does the far left have to do with what is being considered by a vote to allow 16 year olds to vote?

Forum List

Back