Was your Thanksgiving a Success?

Great day. Tasty, tasty food and fun company. Didn't eat too much yesterday but today is young and . . . . there's lots of leftovers.

Bones, "o son told us how turkey didnt contain enough triptoefan (whatever) to make you sleep...then fell asleep". :rofl: :rofl:

Am extremely tired today though. Went to bed at 1:30am and was up at 6:30am due to freakin' cat yapping his head off at a stupid leaf blowing around outside. Grrrrr.

Last edited:
Depends how you define "success". :lol:

You can say the food turned out well, the convesation was definitely lively, I was surrounded by lots of very happy people and the best part, I finally got my hands on my newest baby nephew. All in all, not bad.

Odd. We didn't talk politics once. We did talk about evolution/religion/ID/education a bit during the appetizers and cocktails. All quite civil. And we only talked about work for about 15 minutes. We had a great discussion about how many levels of awesome a zombie apocalypse would be. And, I found out that my friend's husband knew my ex-husband when they both worked for the same place - another state, another decade. It creeps me out how small the world is sometimes.

Last edited:

You can say the food turned out well, the convesation was definitely lively, I was surrounded by lots of very happy people and the best part, I finally got my hands on my newest baby nephew. All in all, not bad.

So the constant smiling is genetic, I see.

So the constant smiling is genetic, I see.

With a little help from some old family friends, Mr. Yuengling and Mr. Adams.

Forum List

Back