Was your Thanksgiving a Success?

froggy

Gold Member
Aug 18, 2009
Have any interesting stories? Everyone loved the remodel, wanted to know what project was next. Something will .

Last edited:
Fried bird turned out well. I know I will use more marinate next time, but this thanksgiving was good.

It came out EXCELLENT!

But right after dessert, I had to leave the table to lie down because I literally felt like I was going to explode. I'd drank too much water and was painfully bloated.

I spent it in the hospital where my wife had ankle surgery that had to be redone because it was screwed up in Cancun, where she broke it.

Nothing to tell here.

We didn't visit my family in FL or TX, so there were no battles. All in all, a very, very boring Thanksgiving for *my* family! :D

Of course, Thanksgiving 2005 was one for record books! :woohoo:

Very good! Breathing still difficult, a few more cups of coffee may help. Otherwise a good night's sleep.

We visited with relatives. The bad news is the food wasn't very good at all (except for the turkey and dressing). The good news is that helped me to avoid ruining my diet.

When I was in the Navy I once showered with Navy seals.

They are in good shape but I had the only real walrus tusk in the shower.

I have always thought the seals and polar bears needed to negotiate an alliance against the Eskimos.

There is a Nobel Prize in that.

we ate at noon....kids had things to do...(read football to watch)...they showed up at 11...everyone gripped and complaint ...no real meltdowns....ate way too much...kids loaded a few plates with left overs...took off...

o son told us how turkey didnt contain enough triptoefan (whatever) to make you sleep...then fell asleep

food was good...i was surrounded by people who love me..what more could one ask for?

My husband is usually the biggest complainer and I think my dad and my sons caught on. I was showered in flattery by my three biggest fans. It was a bit of an overkill but I sucked it up. It was almost like being repped for everything I did. Lol

Forum List

Back