Was Waterboarding Worth It?

Was Waterboarding Worth It?

• Yes

Votes: 68 77.3%
  • No

Votes: 20 22.7%

• Total voters
It IS torture brother, anyone who's been water boarded will tell you that.

I was waterboarded at S.E.R.E. It's not torture.

Definition of TORTURE
a : anguish of body or mind : agony b : something that causes agony or pain
: the infliction of intense pain (as from burning, crushing, or wounding) to punish, coerce, or afford sadistic pleasure
: distortion or overrefinement of a meaning or an argument : straining
See torture defined for English-language learners »
See torture defined for kids »

CLEARLY waterboarding causes anguish and pain. You're a liar if you claim you were waterboarded and it didn't freak you the fuck out and you didn't think you were going to drowned.

There is no use to deny it's torture. It is torture, and I say who gives a fuck. It causes no damage that lasts beyond the end of waterboarding, so they can just suck it. But it IS torture.
No it isn't...........It's a very uncomfortable feeling. I experienced no pain....If it's done improperly, then yes, I could see where it may hurt.

People need to b tried for the crimes that they admitted.

Why is this concept so difficult for some Americans?

You don't know what the fuck you're talking about. Terrorists aren't entitled to trials. Military tribunals, yes, civilian trials, no.

You made the dare. I informed you that I had already done it. Now you want proof and won't even tell me what proof you will accept.

Looks like you lost this round.

What kind of proof do you THINK I want, dumbass? Videos would be nice... or pics. Do you really think I would just accept your word for it?

Sorry, I didn't have a video camera handy at SERE.

I actually have a video of me being waterboarded, but I'll be damned if I post a video of me crying like a bitch on here. :lol:

Definition of TORTURE
: the infliction of intense pain (as from burning, crushing, or wounding) to punish, coerce, or afford sadistic pleasure

CLEARLY waterboarding causes anguish and pain. You're a liar if you claim you were waterboarded and it didn't freak you the fuck out and you didn't think you were going to drowned.

There is no use to deny it's torture. It is torture, and I say who gives a fuck. It causes no damage that lasts beyond the end of waterboarding, so they can just suck it. But it IS torture.
No it isn't...........It's a very uncomfortable feeling. I experienced no pain....If it's done improperly, then yes, I could see where it may hurt.

Are you seriously telling me that you didn't think you were going to drown?

You made the dare. I informed you that I had already done it. Now you want proof and won't even tell me what proof you will accept.

Looks like you lost this round.

What kind of proof do you THINK I want, dumbass? Videos would be nice... or pics. Do you really think I would just accept your word for it?

Sorry, I didn't have a video camera handy at SERE.
Yeah, video cameras are not what one would call "standard issue"

Besides, it would be kinda hard to videotape oneself when strapped to a board.

:razz:

Torture is against everything that America stands for. I don't give a damn what it accomplishes... it is NEVER right.

If your child was missing and you had credible evidence that someone could lead you to him/her and they weren't talking, you would advocate torture. I GUARANTEE it.

McCAin disagrees with you and I am sure he has a better in site than 100% of this board when it pertains to torture.

Dont get me wrong, I dont like his ideologies on the economy or the fact that he is a warmonger, but I have to listen to him when it comes to this.

HE IS AN EXPERT ON TORTURE. Oh and Hannity, what happened to you being water boarded for charity. Wha happened?

Torture is against everything that America stands for. I don't give a damn what it accomplishes... it is NEVER right.

If your child was missing and you had credible evidence that someone could lead you to him/her and they weren't talking, you would advocate torture. I GUARANTEE it.

McCAin disagrees with you and I am sure he has a better in site than 100% of this board when it pertains to torture.

Dont get me wrong, I dont like his ideologies on the economy or the fact that he is a warmonger, but I have to listen to him when it comes to this.

HE IS AN EXPERT ON TORTURE. Oh and Hannity, what happened to you being water boarded for charity. Wha happened?

Meh , I'd torture you just because I was bored on a Saturday afternoon.:lol:

I'm of course kidding , don't get your panties in a bunch.

Why do rw kooks think that arbitrary state punishment is a good thing?

Why do these people hate freedom?

Let's be clear on another thing dipshit. Waterboarding as an interrogation method is NOT punishment for any crimes committed it is an investigative technique.

Definition of TORTURE

At times yes, it was a very uncomfortable feeling. But there was no physical pain....I didn't consider it torture.

Christ man, I felt far more pain during RIP, than I felt at anytime in S.E.R.E.S.

It's not torture.

It IS torture brother, anyone who's been water boarded will tell you that.

At S.E.R.E. did you know for a fact you were not going to die? With all due repect, being waterboarded in school (training), you know you will not die. It is an invonvience for a short amount of time.

Being waterboarded by your "enemy" at their control is way way way different.

Oh and I went to S.E.R.E school as well, but we called it SCIR. :) (If you were/are an airdale, you will get it..) :)

Last edited:
no it isn't...........it's a very uncomfortable feeling. I experienced no pain....if it's done improperly, then yes, i could see where it may hurt.

are you seriously telling me that you didn't think you were going to drown?
at times yes, it was a very uncomfortable feeling. But there was no physical pain....i didn't consider it torture.

Christ man, i felt far more pain during rip, than i felt at anytime in s.e.r.e.s.

s.e.r.e.s ?

What is worse to water board a non U.S. Citizen who has vital highly reliable information of an attack on a civilian highly populated area.
Or allowing the attack to take place while you're trying to sweet talk the information out of them and allow those civilians to die a very torturous painful death?

At times yes, it was a very uncomfortable feeling. But there was no physical pain....I didn't consider it torture.

Christ man, I felt far more pain during RIP, than I felt at anytime in S.E.R.E.S.

Of course you did man. I faced more pain everyday during Basic than I did when I was waterboarded, but at NO point during boot did I think I might die. When I was waterboarded, I truly thought I was going to drown, the little speech they gave assuring me that I wouldn't right before the exercise meant nothing. So imagine if someone hadn't told me I wouldn't drown.

Waterboarding is explicitly designed to terrorize a subject into thinking that they might die if they don't either cough up information or die.

That is torture brother.

Why do rw kooks think that arbitrary state punishment is a good thing?

Why do these people hate freedom?

Let's be clear on another thing dipshit. Waterboarding as an interrogation method is NOT punishment for any crimes committed it is an investigative technique.

Try them.

Why do you hate freedom?

Try what troll? I've already told you that I have been waterboarded, and that I DO think it's torture, I just don't care.

What is worse to water board a non U.S. Citizen who has vital highly reliable information of an attack on a civilian highly populated area.
Or allowing the attack to take place while you're trying to sweet talk the information out of them and allow those civilians to die a very torturous painful death?

We know that is what the enemy says before they torture our boys.

THIS IS WHAT MAKES US BETTER THAN THEM.

(We have specialized training for interrogation...this is where West fucked up and he paid for it dearly. He lost his command.)

Oh and guys in here who wanted to do things to bin laden's body....didnt you all call them savages when they dragged our boys around town behind trucks after they killed them?

WE ARE BETTER THAN THAT.

Get it? A fucking ranger who got caught with drugs in his barracks room? Damn....what is going on.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back