Was Viktor Shokin actually corrupt? The media and Biden say yes but where is the evidence?

Biden could easily be exonerated of wrong doing by simply providing evidence that the man he targeted was corrupt.

LOL- do you really think that would stop Trump from claiming Biden is corrupt?

Or would stop the Trumpettes from claiming Biden is corrupt?

Biden was implementing American foriegn policy. And doesn't need to be exonerated of anything.

Stop being a hypocrite and judge Biden by the same standards you insist we judge Shokin.

Where is the evidence of any wrong doing by Biden?
I have not judged Biden. Your free to point to a post of me claiming his guilt.A]
Quoting you from May 2019

You're clearly ignorant of the facts of what Biden did using his POLITICAL POSITION to ensure his sons success with regard to Ukraine.

My advice would be to inform yourself before spouting off so you look less stupid....

Up to you though
May

Big ass shovel you got there to dig that deep. Anything actually relevant to current events?

Everyone points to the rest of the world and claims that Biden was essentially the worlds spokesperson as appointed by Obama.

Problem is where is the evidence he was actually corrupt? According to recent news reports the man has NEVER been charged with anything related to corruption. Nor has he any previous convictions along those lines.

He was investigating Burisma and freezing their assets which is the company Bidens son worked for. That is when the whole world supposedly realized he was corrupt.

So, where is the evidence of corruption? And no, so and so says is not evidence. So list the actual people/companies that accused him of bribing or extorting from them. REAL ACCUSATIONS not post Biden quid pro quo cover up accusations ment to give Sleepy Joe cover.

This should be a simple task if in fact he is/was corrupt.

Why are you promoting Russian propaganda about Shokin? SHOKIN WAS FIRED BECAUSE HE WAS NOT PROSECUTING BURISMA.

Ukraine Ousts Viktor Shokin, Top Prosecutor, and Political Stability Hangs in the Balance

The inside story of Ukraine’s ‘very good’ prosecutor at the centre of Trump's latest scandal

If you really did want to find out the truth, you could have googled it too.

"SHOKIN WAS FIRED BECAUSE HE WAS NOT PROSECUTING BURISMA."

Funny you said that. Shortly after he was fired, investigation into Burisma was officially closed.
Actually, it was closed because the Prosecutor General's office, led by Shokin's replacement, finished the case by collecting millions in back taxes from Burisma's owner. Something Shokin wouldn't do.

Actually it was not. Investigation was closed by Shokin's successor.
That's who I was talking about when I said, "Shokin's replacement."

So you changed the tune. In other threads you were insisting that there was no investigation into Burisma at the time when Biden ask for Shokin firing. Nice to see you changed the tune.

Everyone points to the rest of the world and claims that Biden was essentially the worlds spokesperson as appointed by Obama.

Problem is where is the evidence he was actually corrupt? According to recent news reports the man has NEVER been charged with anything related to corruption. Nor has he any previous convictions along those lines.

He was investigating Burisma and freezing their assets which is the company Bidens son worked for. That is when the whole world supposedly realized he was corrupt.

So, where is the evidence of corruption? And no, so and so says is not evidence. So list the actual people/companies that accused him of bribing or extorting from them. REAL ACCUSATIONS not post Biden quid pro quo cover up accusations ment to give Sleepy Joe cover.

Why are you promoting Russian propaganda about Shokin? SHOKIN WAS FIRED BECAUSE HE WAS NOT PROSECUTING BURISMA.

Ukraine Ousts Viktor Shokin, Top Prosecutor, and Political Stability Hangs in the Balance

The inside story of Ukraine’s ‘very good’ prosecutor at the centre of Trump's latest scandal

Funny you said that. Shortly after he was fired, investigation into Burisma was officially closed.

Gee. No link whatsoever to support this lie. Radio Free Europe says that Burisma is still being investigated.

Ukraine To Fire Prosecutor Who Led Probes Into Burisma Holdings

I provided links many times, and every single time you leftist fucks shut up and just move to another thread just to claim again and again that "there was no investigation at the time when Shokin was fired." And that is a lie.

Shokin was fired on March 29, 2016, per Biden request.

Lets see what Ukrainian media says about that... From Kyiv Post and Hromadske International
On September 13, 2016, the Pechersk District Court ordered the Prosecutor General to approve termination of the search for Zlochevsky.

The Prosecutor General's Office closed the case of tax evasion. “I believe that we have had success with this case: Burisma has paid the largest amount of taxes and penalties based on the results of examinations at that time – 180 million hryvnias ($7.46 million),” Lutsenko commented.

Meaning, the investigation was open neatly 6 more months after Shokin was fired, and was closed by Shokin successor, Yuriy Lutsenko.

Now you can stop your ignorant and senseless yapping.
That doesn't mean Shokin was actively investigating it in March, 2016. All news reports say he wasn't. And again, it was closed because Zlochevsky settled the case of tax fraud with the government, paying back taxes that were in dispute. You make it sound like he just closed it with no penalty to just make it go away.

Actually, it was closed because the Prosecutor General's office, led by Shokin's replacement, finished the case by collecting millions in back taxes from Burisma's owner. Something Shokin wouldn't do.

So you changed the tune. In other threads you were insisting that there was no investigation into Burisma at the time when Biden ask for Shokin firing. Nice to see you changed the tune.
I changed nothing. I've said all along Shokin was not actively investigating Burisma or Hunter Biden.

I changed nothing. I've said all along Shokin was not actively investigating Burisma or Hunter Biden.

Of course you would say that...

But quick search of Shokin + Faun gives a query that proves you're fucking liar.

Here is an example.

Last edited:
Oops... Watch!

OAN’s Chanel Rion gives debriefing on Ukraine trip

upload_2019-12-10_9-47-46.png

Biden could easily be exonerated of wrong doing by simply providing evidence that the man he targeted was corrupt.

Did you ever see the movie Serpico? Shokin committed the same crime Serpico did - he didn't play the game.

See my sig for a deeper explanation.
Shokin was corrupt

Ask Senator Ron Johnson. He signed a letter (along with several other GOP Senators) demanding Shokin's removal

Ya know who thinks Shokin was a great guy?

Putin

And What really happened when Biden forced out Ukraine's top prosecutor

US politicians demanding the firing of a foreign prosecutor is about as corrupt and illegal as one can get.
That would be totally inappropriate.

What would be illegal or inappropriate about that?

LOL- do you really think that would stop Trump from claiming Biden is corrupt?

Or would stop the Trumpettes from claiming Biden is corrupt?

Biden was implementing American foriegn policy. And doesn't need to be exonerated of anything.

Stop being a hypocrite and judge Biden by the same standards you insist we judge Shokin.

Where is the evidence of any wrong doing by Biden?
I have not judged Biden. Your free to point to a post of me claiming his guilt.A]
Quoting you from May 2019

You're clearly ignorant of the facts of what Biden did using his POLITICAL POSITION to ensure his sons success with regard to Ukraine.

My advice would be to inform yourself before spouting off so you look less stupid....

Up to you though
May

Big ass shovel you got there to dig that deep. Anything actually relevant to current events?

Anything in this thread relevant to current events?

You asked me to point to a post of you claiming his guilt- so I did- here it is again

Just pointing out again the hypocrisy of you starting a thread to defend a corrupt Ukrainian prosecutor- demanding proof of his 'corruption' while being happy to attack Biden with no evidence at all.

But you are just another hypocritical Trumpkin.

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Look at the pathetic revisionist retards trying to rehabilitate Shokin! HO-LEEEEEEEEE SHIT!

Wow.

Just...wow.

The IMF, the EU, the EBRD, and Ukrainian people, the Ukrainian legislature, and the US all demanded Shokin's firing.

But no, he wasn't corrupt. Yeah. Okay. :lol:

This topic reminds of how Trump thought no one else had ever heard of Frederick Douglas before he did.

"Duhhhhh...how do we know if Shokin was crooked?"

Hmmmm who to believe- an American under oath who has faithfully served the United States for 30 years?

Or a Ukrainian convicted of corruption, spouting off in a Conservative TV interview?

Well we all know who the Trumpettes will chose to believe.........

Why believing one or the the other is exclusive? I start from the premise they're both politicians, therefore neither one is to be trusted to begin with. From there, it's not matter of who to believe, but who's telling the truth and can back it up. And who got something to gain or lose?

From what I've seen from former Ambassador to Ukraine, who was not Trump supporter, and who as Ambassador didn't want president's photo in the Embassy, got more to lose than Lutsenko who got nothing to gain by coming forward.

Forum List

Back