Was Trump watching Roseanne last night? They kind of made him a hero.

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
18 million Americans watched the new/old Roseanne. It was hilarious. And absolutely both modern and relevant.

Roseanne told her sister Jackie that Trump promised jobs and to make America great again.

Her sister asked, "Have you read the news? It's not getting better."

Roseanne said it's getting better in the REAL news.

Laugh out loud.

Then there was a the grandson who likes dresses.

The surrogate mom.

The cost of health care and senior drugs.

All beginning threads of what's coming.

Both optimistic and relevant.

• Banned
I won't watch. She's as fucked up in real life as she is on the show.
Like I said:

The surrogate mom.

Were only some of the issues. Seemed pretty relevant to me.

• Banned
In fact, I was surprised at how relevant the new/old Will and Grace is.

Like the episode where Grace defended making a "Trump MAGA" cake a bakery refused to make because they are anti Trump.

And then, after they relented, business started booming when they made Nazi Republican cakes and White Supremist GOP cakes. Very funny. Grace said, "How is it all the good ones are gay or Nazi's?"

Great show...great fun...great actors...GREAT PRESIDENT...so go F yourself throwback!

I watched it. Will NOT be watching again.

Overkill on political and social issues.
Like every other TV sitcom on TV today...maybe what you don't like is the flavor of the political and social issues...

Like every other TV sitcom on TV today...maybe what you don't like is the flavor of the political and social issues...
No, I just thought it was over done. Ease into the issues, don't try to shove it down the viewers throats in one sitting.
It left little to be desired, imo.

No, I just thought it was over done. Ease into the issues, don't try to shove it down the viewers throats in one sitting.
It left little to be desired, imo.

That's their angle. The Red Meat that noone is providing, the Silent Majority if you will, being shunned and treated like they are irrelevant. ABC went off the grid and decided to appeal to this broad demographic, and of course it's a success.

Like I said:

The surrogate mom.

So? So what. I don't watch TV for relevance, I expect to be entertained. Further, I hardly watch any TV anymore. If I pick up a new show and it's not "This Is Us," my sister is going to cast me into the outer darkness.

Like I said:

The surrogate mom.

So? So what. I don't watch TV for relevance, I expect to be entertained. Further, I hardly watch any TV anymore. If I pick up a new show and it's not "This Is Us," my sister is going to cast me into the outer darkness.

It's true, in general I agree with you, politics in tv shows is not my interest. I don't want them to talk about Trump, I prefer it to be just a right leaning show with some good old patriotic themes. I suppose the pendulum has swung so far left people are shocked that they see this.

Like I said:

The surrogate mom.

It's true, in general I agree with you, politics in tv shows is not my interest. I don't want them to talk about Trump, I prefer it to be just a right leaning show with some good old patriotic themes. I suppose the pendulum has swung so far left people are shocked that they see this.

Nah.

I don't watch any new television anymore. Just finnished Battlestar Galactica...on to Lost...

...Mikhail just got fried by the security pylons...

...it's interesting to discover the nuances, knowing how it turns out.

a blithering idiot said:

Laugh out loud.

What bed wetters like the OP don't seem to understand, and probably never will have the capacity to because they have no frontal lobes, is that most people ignore ALL "news" and most TV.

I think it's significant that 18 million people apparently took the time to watch a channel that hasn't had 18 million people watch anything it has produced collectively in several years.

The "real news" is what rational people who are aware of their surroundings absorb. Everyone knew that the meat puppet was lucky to have presided over a period of malaise rather than the collapse that would have occurred if there were not at least some parts of government that prevented his regressive agenda from being fully implemented.

The "real news" is the fact that after 8 years of malaise there is optimism. There are a lot more "help wanted" signs up now than "Going out of business" we saw just a few years ago.

Naturally pieces of shit like Deanturd will insist your eyes aren't seeing what they're seeing.

I'm delighted that they're miserable and pissing and moaning because a TV show that bucked the trendy bullshit got record viewing. It just proves to me that what I've been seeing for years is real news, and the "news" I began ignoring decades ago is little more than agitprop.

That's their angle. The Red Meat that noone is providing, the Silent Majority if you will, being shunned and treated like they are irrelevant. ABC went off the grid and decided to appeal to this broad demographic, and of course it's a success.

It's not the "silent majority".

I believe we have been quite vocal.

Libturd parasites simply refuse to listen.

a blithering idiot said:

Laugh out loud.

What bed wetters like the OP don't seem to understand, and probably never will have the capacity to because they have no frontal lobes, is that most people ignore ALL "news" and most TV.

I think it's significant that 18 million people apparently took the time to watch a channel that hasn't had 18 million people watch anything it has produced collectively in several years.

The "real news" is what rational people who are aware of their surroundings absorb. Everyone knew that the meat puppet was lucky to have presided over a period of malaise rather than the collapse that would have occurred if there were not at least some parts of government that prevented his regressive agenda from being fully implemented.

The "real news" is the fact that after 8 years of malaise there is optimism. There are a lot more "help wanted" signs up now than "Going out of business" we saw just a few years ago.

Naturally pieces of shit like Deanturd will insist your eyes aren't seeing what they're seeing.

I'm delighted that they're miserable and pissing and moaning because a TV show that bucked the trendy bullshit got record viewing. It just proves to me that what I've been seeing for years is real news, and the "news" I began ignoring decades ago is little more than agitprop.
I liked it. I thought it was funny.

But remember, Republicans ended the Obamacare subsidies. That will show up in October. Just before the November election, we will out how many millions of Americans, most of them Trump voters, will lose their healthcare. And Congress has no plans to replace what those people can no longer afford.

It may be nothing now, but it will become THE issue in the November election.

Wait for it. It's unavoidable.

Forum List

Back