Was Trump 'obligated' to pursue corruption in Ukraine?

Trump claimed that he was obligated by the Constitution to talk to Ukraine about the Biden's and their supposed corruption.
"If you look and you read our Constitution and many other things, I have an obligation to look at corruption."
Is that true?

Where in the Constitution does it say that the President of the United States must 'look at corruption' in a foreign country?

So is this a plea for Trump to "back off"?

Where did I make that plea?

I know for you Trumpkins actually quoting Trump and challenging his facts is of course 'Fake News'! and that you prefer your alternative facts brought to you by the White House.

Trump claimed he was Constitutionally obligated to pursue corruption- I am asking two things:
a) Do you believe that Trump has an obligation to 'pursue corruption' and
b) Where is that Constitutional obligation?

Are democrats obligated to pursue a political coup? We know for a fact that congress people are obligated to serve their districts to their best ability but the Speaker and the rest of the democrat majority seem interested only in the attempt to reverse the results of the last election. Democrats don't even seem to care about the next election.

Wow- that is a dodge and spin worthy of Putin!

I will put you down as "too scared to answer the question"

With hundreds of millions of $$$ of OUR taxpayer money gifted to Ukraine HELL YES!!

Cool- so you think that the President has an obligation to pursue corruption- but its not in the Constitution and that Trump just lied about that.

Ukraine has been a hot bed of corruption for decades. It is a good thing President Trump is looking into it. The leading Democrats are spinning it into "abuse of power" because it is their last gasp at fulfilling their dream of removing Trump from office.

Democrats have no credibility at this point and they will fail in their coup attempt once again.

Where exactly is Trump looking into corruption in Ukraine?

Trump has asked about corruption regarding only 2 people in Ukraine- both named Biden.

Back to my question:
a) Do you think Trump has an obligation to investigate corruption in Ukraine?
b) And if so- is it Constitutionally mandated?

With hundreds of millions of $$$ of OUR taxpayer money gifted to Ukraine HELL YES!!

Cool- so you think that the President has an obligation to pursue corruption- but its not in the Constitution and that Trump just lied about that.

I'm sorry I was listening to president Trump lay waste to the Dem party in a press conference, what?

Ukraine has been a hot bed of corruption for decades. It is a good thing President Trump is looking into it. The leading Democrats are spinning it into "abuse of power" because it is their last gasp at fulfilling their dream of removing Trump from office.

Democrats have no credibility at this point and they will fail in their coup attempt once again.

Trump has asked about corruption regarding only 2 people in Ukraine- both named Biden.

Back to my question:

The Bidens were the ring leaders, trust me many more Dem's were on the take.

Trump the birther thought the DNC server is in the Ukraine! BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

And where did the credulous birther moron get that idea?

From two pay-for-play crooks.

Priceless.

Searching for corruption, my ass. Trump was trying to exonerate the love of his life, Putin, and by extension, himself. Trump refuses to accept he is in office because of the leg up he got from Putin. So he stupidly falls for any hoax which says otherwise.

What a maroon!
Maybe from the original birther, Hillary.
Let's go ahead and stipulate that Hillary was the first birther. She wasn't, but let's pretend she was.

So you are telling me Donald Trump licked up Hillary's piss and ran with it.

And this makes the dumb idiot look better...how?

Always thought that this was dumb even by Birther standards.

Look- it was okay for Trump to be the King of Birthers for 2 years because Hillary fooled into being a Birther!

Wow.

Only a good President tries to protect his countries reputation. That certainly wasn't Obama. And you know how Trump is. When 3 billion dollars of out tax money goes to the gas industry in Ukraine, and they give Biden's kid a million dollar know nothing job in return, you'd have to be a fool, or a Democrat, to try and justify that. And Trump's nobodies fool.

Any country that gets US money, the President is obligated to pursue any form of corruption in that country and to withhold funds if necessary.
Which is what Obama and Biden did.

What Birther Donald did was hold up money for personal political gain and to pursue a hoax fed to him by pay-for-play criminals.

What "personal political gain"? Nobody in their right mind really believes that Joe Biden will win the 2020 presidential election.
I've always said you tards have memories like goldfish.

Joe Biden was leading in every poll. Trump is terrified of him.

Considering that Trump himself has repeatedly referred to Biden as a potential political opponent in his campaign......

“Welcome to the race Sleepy Joe. I only hope you have the intelligence, long in doubt, to wage a successful primary campaign,” Trump tweeted. “It will be nasty - you will be dealing with people who truly have some very sick & demented ideas. But if you make it, I will see you at the Starting Gate!”

Given the obsessive compulsion of Democrats to uncover such corruption, they should be celebrating President Trump's interest in doing just what they have claimed to want done for the past 3-4 years.

Well President Trump is not exactly leading a charge against corruption- is he?

The only 'corruption' he claims to be pursuing is when the said 'corruption' can be mentioned in the same sentence as "Biden"

Isn't it quite a coincidence that this is the only 'corruption' that Trump has ever asked foreign countries to investigate?

People like you are simply stupefying.
Your control bots hid the 500+ words between biden and look into.
The corruption was about an election that he had already won.

Please share with the class the 'corruption' that Trump has pursued with foreign countries that does not involve the name 'Biden'.

Back to my question:

Trust you? LOL
Back to my question:

Back to my question:

Trust you? LOL
Back to my question:

I already answered a) an emphatic yes. As for b) feel free to consult the SCOTUS.

Priceless.

Searching for corruption, my ass. Trump was trying to exonerate the love of his life, Putin, and by extension, himself. Trump refuses to accept he is in office because of the leg up he got from Putin. So he stupidly falls for any hoax which says otherwise.

What a maroon!
Let's go ahead and stipulate that Hillary was the first birther. She wasn't, but let's pretend she was.

I know you are clueless so, the original birther was Mark Penn who worked for the Hillary campaign.
So...not Hillary. As I said.

Trump drank a Hillary's staffer's piss and ran with it.

This makes the dumb idiot look better...how?

And of course Mark Penn being the original Birther is incorrect also- but I do love how the Birthers seem to love the idea that they were all just mindless lackies of Hillary Clinton.

Any country that gets US money, the President is obligated to pursue any form of corruption in that country and to withhold funds if necessary.
Which is what Obama and Biden did.

What Birther Donald did was hold up money for personal political gain and to pursue a hoax fed to him by pay-for-play criminals.

What "personal political gain"? Nobody in their right mind really believes that Joe Biden will win the 2020 presidential election.
I've always said you tards have memories like goldfish.

Joe Biden was leading in every poll. Trump is terrified of him.

Polls no longer have any credibility. Didn't you learn anything from the 2016 election?

Obviously not. You're still playing like you did then and let me tell you, things are no longer like they were. You people severely underestimated Trump, his voting base, and the American people then, and you're doing the same fucking thing over again.

Want to win any further elections? Then I suggest you Democrats take a good long look at yourselves in the mirror. Your policies are no longer congruent with what the American people believe in. Nobody really cares about your issues, you have no answers, no solutions, and no real leaders to speak of.

Are democrats obligated to pursue a political coup? We know for a fact that congress people are obligated to serve their districts to their best ability but the Speaker and the rest of the democrat majority seem interested only in the attempt to reverse the results of the last election. Democrats don't even seem to care about the next election.
coup-coup.jpg
It's more than a coup, it's treason. It's insanity driven by hatred so virulent that these anti-Trumpers are totally off the rails and continue to throw shit against the walls to see what might stick. They have already convicted President Trump, they are now desperately searching for a charge.

Its absolutely treason
After his next election win he will have more flexibility-
Hopefully he will use it for retribution.

Hmmm okay you clearly have never read the Constitution.

But that is a rather challenging document for you Trumpkins.

Priceless.

What a maroon!

Answer me this: Just how stupid did it make you Democrats look when you lapped up Donald Trump's "“Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing, I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press” joke and ran with it?

That didn't quite turn out like you expected, did it? :laughing0301:

Joke? Why do Trumpkins find it a joke when Trump asks foreign countries to interfere in our elections?

Trump claimed that he was obligated by the Constitution to talk to Ukraine about the Biden's and their supposed corruption.
"If you look and you read our Constitution and many other things, I have an obligation to look at corruption."
Is that true?

Where in the Constitution does it say that the President of the United States must 'look at corruption' in a foreign country?
How funny is it to hear our most corrupt president in over a century say he has an obligation to look at corruption. :lol:

And then he and Rudy the Hand Grenade hire two criminals to find it. BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

What's funny is you claiming him to be so corrupt, but not being able to point to a shred of evidence, while ignoring egregious corruption that is right in your face that is committed by the dems.

Okay I think we are getting somewhere- you Trumpkins appear to all agree on this.

Not that its actually in the Constitution but that the President has that obligation to pursue any form of corruption in that country that gets U.S. aid- right?

Is that true?

How funny is it to hear our most corrupt president in over a century say he has an obligation to look at corruption. :lol:

And then he and Rudy the Hand Grenade hire two criminals to find it. BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

You really do like to run your mouth so run it some more and tell us just exactly how Trump is corrupt and what law he has broken. And were looking for specifics here so flapping your arms in the air just won't do.
My guess is your dog just won't hunt and you're nothing more than a loud mouthed asshole and bag of wind.

Well that is kind of ironic- since Trump keeps saying that Joe Biden is corrupt- without naming what law he broke or what evidence of any crime.

Speaking of a bag of wind......

Is that true?

It is at the president's pleasure-also to help find out who started the fake Russia Hoax.
So in the Constitution as Trump claimed- or not in the Constitution?
See post #46, dumbass.

Forum List

Back