Was Trump bringing the SEALs widow to his speech last night genuine?

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2012
I mean, he is going to do this every time a soldier falls? Or was he more important than other soldiers?
Im trying to figure this out. Just seems like political theater...

It was part political theater and part genuine concern and respect for the fallen soldier this is something Presidents from both parties have been doing for a number of years now.

I mean, he is going to do this every time a soldier falls? Or was he more important than other soldiers?

it was showtime ... her being there and sharing the spotlight had Bannon written all over it.

All of these things are theater, that's all they ever have been, it's all they're intended to be. Your entire political system is theater.

It was part political theater and part genuine concern and respect for the fallen soldier this is something Presidents from both parties have been doing for a number of years now.
So, do you think he is going to show the same respect for every fallen soldier during his administration?
Or do you think that is where the theater part came in?

It was a cynical and indecent exploitation of a war widow.

It was also a cravenly genius strategy to insulate the administration from criticism of the botched raid.

I agree that the decision to have her there has Steve Bannon written all over it.

it was showtime ... her being there and sharing the spotlight had Bannon written all over it.
It may. Bannon is a veteran. Therefore, he respects military families and understands what some have to go through when their loved ones pay the ultimate price. This is in stark contrast to Boy Obama and his military hating brigade.

It was a cynical and indecent exploitation of a war widow.

It was also a cravenly genius strategy to insulate the administration from criticism of the botched raid.

I agree that the decision to have her there has Steve Bannon written all over it.
It was so superficial and cynical that it made Obama envious, right?

I was surprised since Trump likes guys who don't get killed .
Yeah, that was only like a 1.75 on a 10 scale. It really was not even worth the effort it took to write it.

So, do you think he is going to show the same respect for every fallen soldier during his administration?
Or do you think that is where the theater part came in?
Do I think he feels respect for every fallen solider yes do I think he will bring the widow of every fallen solider to an event or highlight them in a speech no that is the political theater part.

lets face it, Trump didnt have any ground to lose with Trumpbots. He could have shit center stage and they would have given him a standing ovation.

lets face it, Trump didnt have any ground to lose with Trumpbots. He could have shit center stage and they would have given him a standing ovation.
LOL its always funny when you say shit like that. Its like you think you aren't a hack or something :lol:

New Topics

Forum List

Back