Was This why she ran over Tiger

froggy

Gold Member
Aug 18, 2009
LOS ANGELES (AP) — A lawyer for a New York woman who has denied having an affair with Tiger Woods has canceled a news conference that had been scheduled for Thursday in Los Angeles.

Attorney Gloria Allred says the news conference has been canceled due to what she terms unforeseen circumstances. Allred tells The Associated Press in a brief telephone interview that there will be no further statements on the matter.

Allred earlier had planned to make a statement about Rachel Uchitel's relationship with Woods.

Last week, the National Enquirer published a story alleging the world's No. 1 golfer had been seeing Uchitel, a New York nightclub hostess, and that they recently were together in Melbourne, where Woods competed in the Australian Masters.

Uchitel denied having an affair with Woods when contacted by The Associated Press.

LOS ANGELES (AP) — A lawyer for a New York woman who has denied having an affair with Tiger Woods has canceled a news conference that had been scheduled for Thursday in Los Angeles.

Attorney Gloria Allred says the news conference has been canceled due to what she terms unforeseen circumstances. Allred tells The Associated Press in a brief telephone interview that there will be no further statements on the matter.

Allred earlier had planned to make a statement about Rachel Uchitel's relationship with Woods.

Last week, the National Enquirer published a story alleging the world's No. 1 golfer had been seeing Uchitel, a New York nightclub hostess, and that they recently were together in Melbourne, where Woods competed in the Australian Masters.

Uchitel denied having an affair with Woods when contacted by The Associated Press.

Lets start with what's at home...a Swedish model..mother of two...
gal_bikini_erin-nordegren.jpg

here is Las Vegas Exec Kalika Moquin hot & brainy
gal_tiger-mistress_kalika-moquin_1.jpg

Jamie Grubb cocktail waitress...
gal_jaimee_grubbs_04.jpg

Here is night club owner Rachael Uchitel - who looks unbelievable in a bikini, but I can't find that photo-
gal_tiger_rachel-uchitel_2.jpg

I hear Tiger is throwing money around like crazy. $50m to do a re-nup???/

Last edited:
As a serious journalist my first question for the lovers would be "does Tiger have to play miniature golf?"

I have no respect for any man who disrespects his wife by stepping out on them and I have even less respect for a man who disrespects their children in this fashion.

Want some strange? Get a legal separation and then a divorce and go screw till you can't screw any longer.

But don't drag your children down such a hurtful path or your wife!

Woods made his bed, no sympathy here and he clearly does not respect himself, it begins within!

Mike

Not really, - but I feel it's nobodies bloody beeswax what he does in his bedroom. He gets paid to walk around a big field swinging a stick. It's not like he fronts for family values and the promotion of marraige or anything...

Not really, - but I feel it's nobodies bloody beeswax what he does in his bedroom. He gets paid to walk around a big field swinging a stick. It's not like he fronts for family values and the promotion of marraige or anything...

Some people still have values. Some people still honor their vows. Even pro golfer Jesper Parnevick, the 44-year-old Swede and his wife Mia Parnevik hired the Nordegren sisters to serve as au pairs for their three offspring. He has now come forward with an irate response to Woods’ current situation. He said, “I would be especially sad about it since I’m kind of — I feel really sorry for Elin — since me and my wife were at fault for hooking her up with him. We probably thought he was a better guy than he is. I would probably need to apologize to her and hope she uses a driver next time instead of the 3-iron.”

The key word in your post is "marriage". Married with children means something to some people. If it doesn't then maybe you should get your tubes tied??

Some people still have values. Some people still honor their vows. Even pro golfer Jesper Parnevick, the 44-year-old Swede and his wife Mia Parnevik hired the Nordegren sisters to serve as au pairs for their three offspring. He has now come forward with an irate response to Woods’ current situation. He said, “I would be especially sad about it since I’m kind of — I feel really sorry for Elin — since me and my wife were at fault for hooking her up with him. We probably thought he was a better guy than he is. I would probably need to apologize to her and hope she uses a driver next time instead of the 3-iron.”

The key word in your post is "marriage". Married with children means something to some people. If it doesn't then maybe you should get your tubes tied??

Their marraige is their business. What happens in their bedroom (or doesn't happen) is nobody elses affair (pun intended).
I can't seem to find a whole lot of "Give a shit" about this one, - My life is complicated enough without bothering about the relationships of people I have never and most likely will never meet.
And BTW, I am getting married next year, and we have two lovely daughters.

None of Mr Woods infidelity effects me or mine. Hence, none of my beeswax.

The trouble is Marriage often only really means something to one of the pair involved.

And a bunch of people with too much time on their hands. It's amazing really since most of these seem to identify as Christian, yet forget "Judge not lest ye be judged". Or "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone".

Forum List

Back