Was this really the breast decision?

A lot of women-folk seem to have gotten pretty upset over it.

why should a woman have to hide to breast feed? i breast fed and no one could tell.....you simply toss a blanket over your shoulder and smother the child...

what the fuck is wrong with a country that sees breast feeding as 'sexual' or abnormal? what the fuck is wrong with a country where you prefer infants feed with chemicals than breast feed?

i think your attitude is fucked...but that is just me.

btw 1 infant has died and 2 more are sick off formula....but i am sure you prefer that as to see a breast you cant fondle......

men are such immature assholes at times

Just more evidence that Republicans only care about people when they are unborn and can be used as tools.

Oh look, a partisan zombie who can't see anything in any other context has provided as stupid-ass generalization! Aren't you clever?

I tend to agree with strollingbones. I don't understand how so many things have come to be so sexually explicit. Nudity is another thing that we are massively taught to see as sexual. Nudity IS NOT necessarily sexual, we are BRAINWASHED as a society to see it as such. We are trained...

How ironic it is to watch people battle idiocies out on a message board when there seems to be no real argument to have or to hold.

As long as she doesn't show more then necessary for the task, there shouldn't be a problem.

Forum List

Back