Was the Dukes of hazard racist?

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
I never thought of this before but Bo and Luke duke could be members of the kkk. They drove around in a car with the confederate flag on its rooftop. Were they a part of the klan? I use to think that this was awesome show but now I am wondering if it is a part of some overall attempt for the kkk to recruit kids by showing how cool it was for that car to outrun the police. That makes them antigovernment which makes them even more racist. We should start a giant bonfire and burn all of our copies of those television shows. We can do it nazi style and burn them in front of Obama just so we can prove we are not racist. I will feel so pure after that....sarcasm off.

I never thought of this before but Bo and Luke duke could be members of the kkk. They drove around in a car with the confederate flag on its rooftop. Were they a part of the klan? I use to think that this was awesome show but now I am wondering if it is a part of some overall attempt for the kkk to recruit kids by showing how cool it was for that car to outrun the police. That makes them antigovernment which makes them even more racist. We should start a giant bonfire and burn all of our copies of those television shows. We can do it nazi style and burn them in front of Obama just so we can prove we are not racist. I will feel so pure after that....sarcasm off.
Whats a duke of hazard?

Ever see any blacks on that show? Nope.

Yo, no blacks on that show because they live in town, not the country fool!

"GTP"
Never meaning no harm!
dukes-of-hazzard-general-lee.jpg

Forum List

Back