Was the 2012 Election Stolen?

And this is why the knowing population among Americans laugh at libertarians.

While some Libertarian policies are viable and perhaps even good for America, it is the fringe stuff and the Libertarians themselves who render the party a laughingstock. Someone noted that his supporters probably cost Ron Paul and his ideas serious election consideration. I tend to agree with that assessment. :D

Yeah, that's why Ron Paul couldn't win. Sure, that's it. Silly Party loyalists. The Two-Party System is really a One-Party-System. And that team is managed by NWO Globalist Elites. And they don't have America's best interests at heart. Someone like Ron Paul would never be allowed to win. He's not on the team. He won't play ball.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Stands up and Gives standing ovation.

Never said anything about "alien-reptiles." I said American Elections are a sham, and that our Presidents are selected by NWO Globalist Elites. They've become something to convince the little people they matter. Selected, not Elected. It is what it is.[/QUOTE]

That seems to be a concept that Truth Doesnt Matter and SayIt troll cant seem to grasp.hee hee.

Im wondering if Truth Doesnt Matter even knows that Clinton has a long time standing friendship with the Bushs that dates back to at least the early
80's and Nixon and LBj had one that went back to the late 40's in their days in the senate together? obviously not. He also must not be aware of that pic of Obama,Bush jr and Clinton at the white house having a jolly old good time together as well?:lol: ron paul you'll never see invited to one of those since he isnt part of the country club.

Last edited:
Your premise - "American Elections are an illusion" - is the same kind of self-serving pap currently being promoted by the loon who claims that "Big Brother lies to you 24/7 - 365."
Without these sweeping we-are-all-controlled-by-alien-reptiles theories your bottom line just falls apart and after all, wouldn't your life be an empty shell if you didn't have these outrageous beliefs? Our gov't's shortcomings are a function of the fact we elect imperfect peeps to office.
I suggest, since you are rational enough to know we won't soon be seeing things your way, that you find another place on the planet that is more to your liking. :D

Never said anything about "alien-reptiles." I said American Elections are a sham, and that our Presidents are selected by NWO Globalist Elites. They've become something to convince the little people they matter. Selected, not Elected. It is what it is.

Americans had dozens of choices (which we whittled down to 2) in 2012, including your boy, Ron Paul. No NWO Globalist Elite (read: alien reptiles) was in the voting booth with any of us and none sat in our living rooms to watch the debates with us. We chose from the bunch who threw their hats in the ring and elected Obama. You have a serious case of sour grapes and should have it looked at by a professional. :D

No sour grapes. Our Elections are a sham. That's all i'm saying. The Two-Party System is really a One-Party System. You just had two Globalist Harvard boys running against each other. You don't have any real choices. The NWO Globalist Elite select the Candidates. The American People don't decide anything. It's all decided for them.

Obama is just the one they've decided best represents their Global interests. His Global popularity gave him a big edge over Romney. Therefore, he's the American President. And unless something drastically unexpected happens, our next President will be selected based on that same criteria as well. Who best represents the NWO Globalist Elite interests? Once that question is answered, you'll know who our President will be. Bet on that.

Last edited:
Never said anything about "alien-reptiles." I said American Elections are a sham, and that our Presidents are selected by NWO Globalist Elites. They've become something to convince the little people they matter. Selected, not Elected. It is what it is.

Americans had dozens of choices (which we whittled down to 2) in 2012, including your boy, Ron Paul. No NWO Globalist Elite (read: alien reptiles) was in the voting booth with any of us and none sat in our living rooms to watch the debates with us. We chose from the bunch who threw their hats in the ring and elected Obama. You have a serious case of sour grapes and should have it looked at by a professional. :D

No sour grapes. Our Elections are a sham. That's all i'm saying. The Two-Party System is really a One-Party System. You just had two Globalist Harvard boys running against each other. You don't have any real choices. The NWO Globalist Elite select the Candidates. The American People don't decide anything. It's all decided for them.

Obama is just the one they've decided best represents their Global interests. His Global popularity gave him a big edge over Romney. Therefore, he's the American President. And unless something drastically unexpected happens, our next President will be selected based on that same criteria as well. Who best represents the NWO Globalist Elite interests? Once that question is answered, you'll know who our President will be. Bet on that.

Well, if you are simply going to ignore my response and repeat your silliness, I'll just repeat my response, OK?

Well, if you are simply going to ignore my response and repeat your silliness, I'll just repeat my response, OK?

Well, then you go right ahead and continue living the fantasy that you actually have choices. Whatever floats your boat i guess. Enjoy.

Well, then you go right ahead and continue living the fantasy that you actually have choices. Whatever floats your boat i guess. Enjoy.

That bit of spittle is from one who insists Ron Paul was "the only politician worth listening to" and "Big Bro' lies to us 24/7,365." Your boat sailed long ago, Princess, and you missed it. :D

exactly.SatIt troll will ignore the facts of course that the establishment and the corporate controlled media went to extreme lengths to sabotoge ron pauls campaine first by having our corrupt court system throw out the lawsuit delegates of Romneys had against Romney suing him because they were being forced to be delegates of his when they wanted to be delegates of Pauls instead just like I knew they would,our wonderful federal court system is so easy to predict,then the RNC later came up with last minute rule changes that very day at the convention changing the rules which sabotoged his strategy to get delegates and win the nomination.

Its a well known fact that Karl Rove supervised the counting of the votes in the Iowa primarys which was the key state for paul to get the nomination.some of the people that counted the votes came forward and ssaid they were taken off secretly to count the votes and Rove was in charge of it..

Say it troll will also come on here and say of course that FDR never said during his time as president that its not who votes that counts,it who counts the votes that counts.He'll go and say thats a lie of course like the coward troll he is.:lol::lol::lol::cuckoo:

He isnt worthy of replying to anymore because this chickenshit troll paul,EVERYTIME i have asked him to debunk the facts in that 5 minute video on your excellent 9/11 thread,the chickenshit coward always runs off with his tail between his legs since he knows he is defeated and can only come back with pathetic one liners in defeat.:lol::lol:

the proof is in the pudding right here for everone to see,that this guy cant stand toe to toe in a debate and cowardly runs off anytime you challenge him to debunk that 5 minute video.this is why NOBODY should waste their time on this dumbfuck cowardly troll.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/conspiracy-theories/270115-psychology-of-the-conspiracy-theorist.html

Last edited:

this troll just doesnt get any of this,your wasting your time.move on to someone else.

Forum List

Back