Was Senator Wellstone killed to stop off-shore taxation?

Do you believe that Senator Wellstone was assassinated?

• Yes

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • No

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Don't know

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
Heard that one before.

Problem with that scenario is that heavy hitters in the Senate, namely Rockefeller and Kennedy, whose fortunes rely heavily upon such shelters, never would've let such a bill even get out of committee.

Exactly why I think it's a "slam-dunk" conspiracy. There is "opportunity" and "motive" for the wealthy to silence Wellstone. Pay billions in taxes or avoid paying billions in taxes.

One of my favorite "Freudian Slips" of all time was "Only little people pay taxes".

It is worth noting that Wellstone was one of the few opposed to the Iraqi "war resolution" in both word and deed. As I recall, Wellstone may have halted march to war with a filibuster but he died in the plane crash. Maybe a filibuster was too late by the time he died on October 25th, I can no longer recall the precise sequence of events.

I also seem to remember that one of the pilots in Wellstone death was involved the training of the 9/11 suicide hijackers.

Maybe the feds have a bunch of fixers, or more accurately breakers, that take care of people like Wellstone and Ron Brown and are not hampered by party affiliation.

The co-pilot who was killed with Paul Wellstone and his family members was Michael Guess. Guess was linked to Zacarias Moussaoui where the two apparently met Pan Am International Flight Academy. Possibly an astronomical coincidence but if I were an actuary investigating an significant insurance claim I would stonewall until every stone was turned over. Of course, this case would be of the charts.

In the library, with the candle stick, by the Speaker of the House.

Hmmmm....Hastert...

dennis-hastert.jpg

You might be onto something!

Forum List

Back