Was Satan wrong to demand equal rights in heaven?

So to you, Job was not harmed by what God allowed. Right?

There is no harm to a man who loses his children. Right?

Job was protected from that harm and did not care. Right

Regards
DL
He was protected from the ultimate evil Satan wished to bring him. God allowed only so much, and no more. Satan was powerless to exceed what God allowed, and Job was blessed for his faithfulness. I mean, this is all very easily understood if you actually read the story.

I have read it and understood it better than you have.

So now you have modified your statement.

So now you recognize that God did not protect him from all evil.

I didn't say that God protected Job from all evil. I said God limited Satan's ability to do evil to Job, and Satan was powerless to exceed God's limits. Big difference.

On a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being the most vile, what level of evil is allowable to God before you yell foul and is that the same level you would allow a man before yelling foul?

If a man just allowed another man to kill your children, would that be moral of that first man as well as the second?

Regards
DL

Irrelevant. God is not a man and is not bound by man's limitations. You can no more equate the two than to equate the rights and responsibilities of a Policeman and a civilian.

So your God has no limit to the evil that you will forgive thus showing how your religion has corrupted your morals.

You may as well call your God Satan.

Regards
DL
Why? Satan is evil and can only commit evil. God is holy and can only be holy. You seem to be quite confused, accusing God of evil when He has done nothing evil. He thus requires no forgiveness, rendering your main complaint quite useless.

Satan does not torture and kill babies. Your God does and the fact you do not see that as evil shows how your religion has corrupted your morals.

Regards
DL

He was protected from the ultimate evil Satan wished to bring him. God allowed only so much, and no more. Satan was powerless to exceed what God allowed, and Job was blessed for his faithfulness. I mean, this is all very easily understood if you actually read the story.

I didn't say that God protected Job from all evil. I said God limited Satan's ability to do evil to Job, and Satan was powerless to exceed God's limits. Big difference.

On a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being the most vile, what level of evil is allowable to God before you yell foul and is that the same level you would allow a man before yelling foul?

If a man just allowed another man to kill your children, would that be moral of that first man as well as the second?

Regards
DL

Irrelevant. God is not a man and is not bound by man's limitations. You can no more equate the two than to equate the rights and responsibilities of a Policeman and a civilian.

So your God has no limit to the evil that you will forgive thus showing how your religion has corrupted your morals.

Regards
DL
Why? Satan is evil and can only commit evil. God is holy and can only be holy. You seem to be quite confused, accusing God of evil when He has done nothing evil. He thus requires no forgiveness, rendering your main complaint quite useless.

Satan does not torture and kill babies. Your God does and the fact you do not see that as evil shows how your religion has corrupted your morals.

Regards
DL
Actually, he does everything and anything he can to harm God's people. What you continue to fail to understand is the consequences of sin and God's judgement. His actions are no more evil than those of a Policeman breaking down your neighbor's door, destroying his meth lab and taking him to jail, or those of an executioner, flipping the switch on an electric chair.

Now, I thought you were all done with me? Guess you really didn't mean it.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Regards
DL
Actually, he does everything and anything he can to harm God's people. What you continue to fail to understand is the consequences of sin and God's judgement. His actions are no more evil than those of a Policeman breaking down your neighbor's door, destroying his meth lab and taking him to jail, or those of an executioner, flipping the switch on an electric chair.

I may as well have as all your doing is trying to deflect and hide.

I speak of God and you try to divert to Satan so that you can ignore all of God's baby torturing and killing.

That is quite hypocritical and I hope you are honest enough to see it. I doubt it though.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

I speak of God and you try to divert to Satan so that you can ignore all of God's baby torturing and killing.

That is quite hypocritical and I hope you are honest enough to see it. I doubt it though.

Regards
DL
You continue attempting to deny God's authority to mete out judgement. Until you acknowledge that, you will get nowhere and learn nothing. Of course, you do not intend to learn anything.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Regards
DL
You continue attempting to deny God's authority to mete out judgement. Until you acknowledge that, you will get nowhere and learn nothing. Of course, you do not intend to learn anything.

No genocidal son murdering prick is worthy to judge man.

If you think so then that just shows how your religion has corrupted your idol worshiping mind.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

If you think so then that just shows how your religion has corrupted your idol worshiping mind.

Regards
DL
Worthy? It is to laugh. Remember to tell Him that when He's passing judgement on you, if you remember how to talk.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Regards
DL
Worthy? It is to laugh. Remember to tell Him that when He's passing judgement on you, if you remember how to talk.

Poor fellow. Adults must have used fear on you as a child.

You might forgive them and grow up and put away the things of children.

My daddy can beat up your daddy.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Poor fellow. Adults must have used fear on you as a child.

You might forgive them and grow up and put away the things of children.

My daddy can beat up your daddy.

Regards
DL
I won't be there when God judges you, so it's pointless to lash out at me.

It was a big mistake for Satan to demand equal rights in heaven. There are no attorneys in heaven, so he didn't have a leg to stand on.

I hear you.

BTW, the Vatican portrays Satan as a woman.

I do not have to wonder why a misogynous Christianity is always down on women.

Regards
DL

Experience Ends

In the seminal revenge story by Alexandre Dumas "The Count of Monte Cristo" (1844), an aspiring young man named Edmond is betrayed by his peers/friends including the untrustworthy Fernand who marries Edmond's fiancée after Edmond's immediate demise, compelling Edmond to find retribution through self-improvement.

When man seeks retribution/revenge, the Devil could accuse God of stifling man with riddles about free will as they relate to unconditional empathy.

The popular American comic book super-villain Carnage is a wily and nefarious muscle-creature of wrath and mania who serves as a nemesis of the webbed-hero Spider-Man (Marvel Comics). Carnage lives on the 'outskirts' of sentimentalism and illuminates humanity's basic fascination with experience characterization.

:afro:

Carnage (Wikipedia)

comics.jpg

Forum List

Back