Was Ronald Reagan Right?

Was Reagan right on his quote about freedom of religion?

• Yes, our founding fathers wished freedom for all

Votes: 9 100.0%
  • No, our nation is of christianity and all others are wrong

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Black_Label

Registered Democrat
Jun 20, 2012
With his quote on religion:

"We establish no religion in this country, we command no worship, we mandate no belief, nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate. All are free to believe or not believe, all are free to practice a faith or not, and those who believe are free, and should be free, to speak of and act on their belief."

Last edited:
Is the Obama defeat already getting to you assbreath?

Obama taking the easy win over Willard has me very joyous, as do the rest of those that love freedom and liberty :up:

Care to address the topic?

once again we would rather talk about anything BUT obamas record. Reagan has been dead and the LEFT still hate him to this day, this is Palins future boys and girls when shes long since dead they will still talk about her, can u feel their hate?

"We establish no religion in this country, we command no worship, we mandate no belief, nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate. All are free to believe or not believe, all are free to practice a faith or not, and those who believe are free, and should be free, to speak of and act on their belief."

He was right and the bold is the part that liberals ignore. Seperation of church and state just means the govt cant force you to join a religion, it dfoesnt mean you cant talk about god or have god in a public place, since there was no problem with it before the 60s, I rest my case

Last edited:

Damnit, I too a nap and it is the middle of November already? Oh no wait, republican delusion based on their fears of the black man.

HUH?????Fear of a blackman? No,fear of a commie, yes. How is that?
Is the race card the liberal knee jerk reaction to every debate? And again do you think ALL descrimination is bad? Because I love me some good scientific and philisophical debate.

You do realize that your two chocies aren't mututally exclusive, right?

And, he was exactly right. Why you think this is an issue is beyond me.

Damnit, I too a nap and it is the middle of November already? Oh no wait, republican delusion based on their fears of the black man.

So "Republican delusions based on fears of the black man" have caused you to be unaware that Obama is not a popular President and has an uphill battle to keep his job in November?

You do realize we aren't afraid of "the black man" as we dont give a crap about race, right?

What we are concerned about is that people are going to continue being unemployed and a slave to government depence, that our children and grandchildren will be enslaved in debt, and that if we don't change the direction our country is going we are going to need to fill out a bunch of paperwork with the Federal Government to take a piss legally.

Now, you might think that big government is no big deal, but it pretty much sucks big time for any of us who want to govern ourselves.

He was right and the bold is the part that liberals ignore. Seperation of church and state just means the govt cant force you to join a religion, it dfoesnt mean you cant talk about god or have god in a public place, since there was no problem with it before the 60s, I rest my case

The whole quote is what right wingers ignore. They want to force big government and anti-freedom on the american people with their attacks on women, other religions, gays, etc,...
This is extremely anti-freedom and anti-constitution.

For a very long time we had no problem with slavery. Didn't make it right.

Forum List

Back