was Rock Hudson a fraud?

was Rock a fraud?

• yes

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • no

Votes: 9 60.0%

• Total voters
Been through this. When is pence going to come out of the closet? When is this issue going to be resolved when the "president," who claims to be a heterosexual, will not own up to his promiscuity, his voiced fear of contracting an STD (his personal "Viet Nam,", his admission of sexual assault? The bibble-pounders love him. Which of his three marriages was the most "sacred"?

The left will never forgive Pence for his fidelity to his wife. Never.

It is not a matter of his fidelity to his wife. Everyone is expected to be faithful to their spouses, regardless of their politics. It has been his aggressive actions against other women and LGBTs in society that has made him stand out as a sexual queerdo. He needs therapy just to live a life in American society.

When my father died, the funeral home gave me his wedding ring. I put it right back on my father's finger, as he earned it in 52 years of marriage in which he circulated in society while being faithful to my mother (who preceded him in death). We, his wife and children, knew where he was at all times; he was at work or he was home with us, and his paycheck was given to my mother to administer the funds.

The pig in the Oval Office has been married three times, taken vows three times, perhaps has been given a wedding ring three times. Which is the final time? Which does he consider to be "sacred"?
a lot of humans can't live with each other = divorce
some are so in love/love each other/need each other--then they kill the other
you are living in unreality world
However, about 40 to 50 percent of married couples in the United States divorce.
40 to 50 % !!
it's like eating/drinking/sleeping = HUMAN--NOT evil--NOT bad
Marriage and Divorce

Can you clear up your comment. It utterly makes no sense. My parents made a religious commitment to each other in a Catholic ceremony, then they lived it, even though they fought and mentioned getting divorced with me in the back of the car listening. They both knew.

I happened on some YouTube videos regarding ultra-Orthodox Jews seeking to be married, whose customs require them to fast and pray before their wedding day to consider what they are about to do and then each of them must wear white at their wedding. The bride wears white, and the groom, whatever he has done in his life and wears black, must don a white robe to stand at under the wedding chuppah to take his vows.

Turning to Robert Mueller (I am not a Republican nor have I ever joined a political party): he has apparently always supported the Republican Party. But I think that he has taken several oaths, including that of a Marine, and he sticks by them, no matter where they lead. This shows a life lived with integrity and dignity.

You think that I am skipping around, but I'm not. It all leads to the same point. Once you swear, you swear. My father was right.
ok, I'll let you on to what it is
50% is HALF the population
And? Males are also HALF the population. All males are not in your political party. I went to the march in DC for women. There were many men there marching with their wives and girlfriends. Some of them pushed carriages with the fruits of their unity with a woman in them. They were loving husbands and fathers. Proud heterosexuals supported of each other. What are you trying to pull off? Are you trying to drive a wedge between heterosexual males and heterosexual females?

The left will never forgive Pence for his fidelity to his wife. Never.

It is not a matter of his fidelity to his wife. Everyone is expected to be faithful to their spouses, regardless of their politics. It has been his aggressive actions against other women and LGBTs in society that has made him stand out as a sexual queerdo. He needs therapy just to live a life in American society.

When my father died, the funeral home gave me his wedding ring. I put it right back on my father's finger, as he earned it in 52 years of marriage in which he circulated in society while being faithful to my mother (who preceded him in death). We, his wife and children, knew where he was at all times; he was at work or he was home with us, and his paycheck was given to my mother to administer the funds.

The pig in the Oval Office has been married three times, taken vows three times, perhaps has been given a wedding ring three times. Which is the final time? Which does he consider to be "sacred"?
a lot of humans can't live with each other = divorce
some are so in love/love each other/need each other--then they kill the other
you are living in unreality world
However, about 40 to 50 percent of married couples in the United States divorce.
40 to 50 % !!
it's like eating/drinking/sleeping = HUMAN--NOT evil--NOT bad
Marriage and Divorce

Can you clear up your comment. It utterly makes no sense. My parents made a religious commitment to each other in a Catholic ceremony, then they lived it, even though they fought and mentioned getting divorced with me in the back of the car listening. They both knew.

I happened on some YouTube videos regarding ultra-Orthodox Jews seeking to be married, whose customs require them to fast and pray before their wedding day to consider what they are about to do and then each of them must wear white at their wedding. The bride wears white, and the groom, whatever he has done in his life and wears black, must don a white robe to stand at under the wedding chuppah to take his vows.

Turning to Robert Mueller (I am not a Republican nor have I ever joined a political party): he has apparently always supported the Republican Party. But I think that he has taken several oaths, including that of a Marine, and he sticks by them, no matter where they lead. This shows a life lived with integrity and dignity.

You think that I am skipping around, but I'm not. It all leads to the same point. Once you swear, you swear. My father was right.
ok, I'll let you on to what it is
50% is HALF the population
And? Males are also HALF the population. All males are not in your political party. I went to the march in DC for women. There were many men there marching with their wives and girlfriends. Some of them pushed carriages with the fruits of their unity with a woman in them. They were loving husbands and fathers. Proud heterosexuals supported of each other. What are you trying to pull off? Are you trying to drive a wedge between heterosexual males and heterosexual females?
.....like I said, since you don't even comprehend 4th grade math/science, you should not be posting with adults on USMB

New Topics

Forum List

Back