*Was Robinhood Justified Or Just Common Criminal?*

Stealing is stealing. Period

Motive may end in sympathy for some but it doesn't change the act.
Simply not true, if you follow the Bible. The Bible states that if you are poor and hungry and you go in to some rich farmer's fields and eat some of the veggies and fruits he has grown to feed yourself, THIS IS NOT STEALING, this is NOT considered theft according to God, but to you, this would be....so who should I believe? ;) You or the Bible verses on this?

Where in the Bible is this found?
I believe it is in Leviticus....but it could be in Exodus....let me see if I can find it.

Stealing is stealing. Period

Motive may end in sympathy for some but it doesn't change the act.
Simply not true, if you follow the Bible. The Bible states that if you are poor and hungry and you go in to some rich farmer's fields and eat some of the veggies and fruits he has grown to feed yourself, THIS IS NOT STEALING, this is NOT considered theft according to God, but to you, this would be....so who should I believe? ;) You or the Bible verses on this?

Where in the Bible is this found?

i think they are referrign to leviticus 19:10 or 23:22......

although that doesnt allow stealing, but says that the farmer should give that food freely........

Last edited:
I actually think it has the makings for an interesting discussion, but not when narrowly framed by a partisan dingleberry like whatever this fuckface's name is.

No doubt. :thup:

I'd say the only factual answer to the question is Robin Hood was a justified criminal.

That's why he's such an endearing hero. Who doesn't like an outlaw good guy?

Was Robin Hood even real or was he a fictional character?

No doubt. :thup:

I'd say the only factual answer to the question is Robin Hood was a justified criminal.

well, "robben hood" was a common name theives took to hide their identity and was a general term for a highwayman.......

but there is no evidence of one who gave his proceeds to the poor........

I'd say the only factual answer to the question is Robin Hood was a justified criminal

Even though I agree he was justified, facts are objective and the term "justified" is subjective.

It's a pretty stupid argument to use Robin Hood taking taxes collected by government and giving them back to the people who paid them to justify government taking taxes from some people and giving them to people who didn't.

I'm not an expert, but I always thought he was loosely based (and very loosely) on a real guy.

he was once tied to robert, earl of huntington.. or something like that..... but the evidence was later found to be a fake...... it was a letter made like 200 years after his death and was just a hoax of that time......

None of the taxes in this country are a result of "stealing", retard.

You said that I was "intellectually dishonest" because I said taxes are "simply a redistribution of wealth." I showed you my quote I didn't say that. The quote you quoted. If it was a mistake, you didn't read my post when you responded to it, man up and admit it. If you can't admit your mistakes, you're a liar or just a coward.

Answer me this then. If taxes are raised on the top percentage of wealthy people in this country... would you consider that stealing?

You referenced stealing from people who earned it and giving it to people who don't. The definition of that from many conservatives is taxing the rich because obviously it's going straight to the poor.

You called me "intellectually dishonest" for saying that taxes are all redistributing wealth when in my quote you included in your statement you had me saying that they are actually not all redistributing wealth.

Once again you show yourself to be a dickless shemale who won't just own up to a mistake. If you simply admit your mistake, I'm man enough to move on. But the intellectually dishonest one in this conversation is Y-O-U.

Last edited:
The question is really asking us when it becomes the right thing to stand up against legal authority?

Because, really, isn't that what the Robin Hood legend represents?

The question is really asking us when it becomes the right thing to stand up against legal authority?

Yes, which is exactly why it's patently ridiculous for the left to use robin hood to justify legal authority.

Yes, which is exactly why it's patently ridiculous for the left to use robin hood to justify legal authority.

I haven't seen that, but I know a couple lefties here that might try to spout some stupid shit like that so I'll take your word for it.

Forum List

Back