Was Pelosi So Wrong About Swastikas?

to point out what you CLEARLY missed, or intentionally wanted to keep low down

You CON$ are incredibly STUPID.
The line through it means the GOP Tea Bag thugs were calling Pelosi and the rest of Congress NAZIS, not the other way around. :cuckoo:
you DUMBASS
Pelosi said that BEFORE the signs showed up
:rolleyes:

You are a pathological liar. Pelosi said there were signs with swastikas and other symbols on Aug 3, below is a video posted by a CON$ervastive trying to show how polite and orderly the GOP Tea Bag thugs were on AUGUST 1, 2009. Pay attention at around the one minute point when the sigh with a picture of the congressman with devil horns appears. To the left you can see a sign with the Nazi SS symbols. It also appears later in the video around the two minute mark. Only in CON$ervative revisionist Bizarroland does Aug 3rd come BEFORE Aug1. :rofl:

How many times do your CON$ervative sources have to be exposed as premeditated liars before you stop being STUPID enough to parrot their lies??? :cuckoo:

YouTube - Lloyd Doggett's meeting on Obamacare in south Austin, TX, 1 Aug 2009

The line through it means the GOP Tea Bag thugs were calling Pelosi and the rest of Congress NAZIS, not the other way around. :cuckoo:
you DUMBASS

You are a pathological liar. Pelosi said there were signs with swastikas and other symbols on Aug 3, below is a video posted by a CON$ervastive trying to show how polite and orderly the GOP Tea Bag thugs were on AUGUST 1, 2009. Pay attention at around the one minute point when the sigh with a picture of the congressman with devil horns appears. To the left you can see a sign with the Nazi SS symbols. It also appears later in the video around the two minute mark. Only in CON$ervative revisionist Bizarroland does Aug 3rd come BEFORE Aug1. :rofl:

How many times do your CON$ervative sources have to be exposed as premeditated liars before you stop being STUPID enough to parrot their lies??? :cuckoo:

you FAIL
no swastikas in that video
just ONE guy that has a sign using the SS symbol as an "S" in the word stop

and yes, i watched the WHOLE video

you DUMBASS

you FAIL

You couldn't be a CON$ervative if you didn't defend the lies of your sources.

Pelosi said Swastikas and "SYMBOLS LIKE THAT." The Nazi SS is a SYMBOL LIKE THAT and the video is STILL 2 days before she spoke.
Lie, er .... er ... Try again.

PELOSI: I think they are Astroturf -- you be the judge -- of carrying swastikas and symbols like that to a town hall meeting on health care.

you FAIL

Pelosi said Swastikas and "SYMBOLS LIKE THAT." The Nazi SS is a SYMBOL LIKE THAT and the video is STILL 2 days before she spoke.

PELOSI: I think they are Astroturf -- you be the judge -- of carrying swastikas and symbols like that to a town hall meeting on health care.
again, you failed

"and" is a conjunction, asshole
meaning BOTH

you FAIL

again, you failed

meaning BOTH

Let's recap, LimpBoy admits there was at least one swastika but you rationalize that because it had a line through it it doesn't count when the GOP Tea Party thugs call others Nazis with their signs.

Then you claim the Nazi signs and symbols came after Pelosi spoke, but after it was proven at least one Nazi symbol came before she spoke that doesn't count because it was the Nazi SS and not a swastika even though LimpBoy already admitted there was at least 1 swastika.

There is nothing on Earth funnier that CON$ervative rationalizations.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

again, you failed

meaning BOTH

Let's recap, LimpBoy admits there was at least one swastika but you rationalize that because it had a line through it it doesn't count when the GOP Tea Party thugs call others Nazis with their signs.

Then you claim the Nazi signs and symbols came after Pelosi spoke, but after it was proven at least one Nazi symbol came before she spoke that doesn't count because it was the Nazi SS and not a swastika even though LimpBoy already admitted there was at least 1 swastika.

There is nothing on Earth funnier that CON$ervative rationalizations.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
except the time that happened was AFTER what Pelosi said
liar

Yes she was wrong. Calling fellow Americans Nazis for simply disagreeing with you is just plain hateful & Un-American. Pelosi should be removed from her leadership position immediately. She is an incredibly hateful partisan who is clearly out of touch at this point.

Yes she was wrong. Calling fellow Americans Nazis for simply disagreeing with you is just plain hateful & Un-American. Pelosi should be removed from her leadership position immediately. She is an incredibly hateful partisan who is clearly out of touch at this point.

Except she called no one a Nazi!!!
Nazi came from LimpBoy's mouth not Pelosi's. Calling people you hate Nazis is what America hating CON$ do, for example "FeminNAZI."

August 3, 2009

October 4 2007
RUSH: We're dealing here with the potential loss of meaning when others get to say what other people meant. This is a dangerous direction that we're headed in.

August 10, 2009
RUSH: I said, "Everybody seems to forget that Nancy Pelosi started this." Nancy Pelosi, the speaker of the House of Representatives started this by telling TV cameras and microphones that Americans showing up to protest health care were wearing swastikas. That's saying they're Nazis

October 5, 2007
CALLER: Have you ever taken anybody out of context before, any liberals?

RUSH: Not on purpose, never, ever, do I do things like that. I'll tell you why, Bob. The reason why is because I'm trying to generate informed, educated people. I want them to be voting and spreading the word on the basis of truth and legitimacy, so there's a proper foundation for it to spread. I am not afraid of the opposition and what they think. I'm happy for everybody to know what the opposition thinks. I try to explain liberalism as best I can, as often as I can on this program. But I don't purposely take people out of context, no, don't do any of that.

I have yet to see a swastica at any of these town halls or for that matter any of the tea parties, if they were really there you would have all the National liberal media networks showing it 24- 7. It ain't there.

I have yet to see a swastica at any of these town halls or for that matter any of the tea parties, if they were really there you would have all the National liberal media networks showing it 24- 7. It ain't there.

Even if they were, what the fuck? The left and right are being a bunch of hypocrites because it's something they both do.

I have a swazsticka right here, on this airplane:

bw_1.jpg

No she didn't. You are getting pretty good at this spin thing. :clap2:
Yes, she did.

I wouldn't know about 'spin' but I am quite good at pointing out lying, hypocrisy and generally unamerican behavior, such as these attempts to stifle dissent.

Tell me why you support these tactics of totalitarian states Ravi.

I fought against this when Chimpo tried it, now I fight aganst those you support who are doing it.

If what you say or your side is better, there is no need to attack, codify, belittle or ridicule opposing view points.

In fact, when this is done, and when i see people supporting it it tells me they recognize that THEY are in the wrong and desperately want to quiet things before people notice.

The tighter you squeeze, the more that slips through your grasp.

I don't know where the hell you are going with the above but the swastika is a symbol of hate and terror any yes any invocation of that symbol is bred from that same hatred.

no, not any yes any invocation of that symbol is bred from that same hatred.

a swastika used in a sign like this:

273px-Anti-Nazi-Symbol.svg.png

or this
nazis_in_die_tonne.jpg

is of course an ANTI-nazi sign.

Pelosi said protestors were carrying "swastikas and symbols like that". this sounds to me that she says protestors support the nazi ideology, not protesting nazi ideology, so this is not acceptable.

in germany nazi symbols like the swastika are banned, and some bureaucrats actually tried to prosecute anti-nazi protestors for wearing the banned symbol on signs like i posted above.

common sense however won this time, and now anti-nazi symbols are not banned anymore!

Edited to add: i really should read the whole thread before i post something that was posted 10 times before...

Last edited:
Yes, she did.

I wouldn't know about 'spin' but I am quite good at pointing out lying, hypocrisy and generally unamerican behavior, such as these attempts to stifle dissent.

Tell me why you support these tactics of totalitarian states Ravi.

I fought against this when Chimpo tried it, now I fight aganst those you support who are doing it.

If what you say or your side is better, there is no need to attack, codify, belittle or ridicule opposing view points.

In fact, when this is done, and when i see people supporting it it tells me they recognize that THEY are in the wrong and desperately want to quiet things before people notice.

The tighter you squeeze, the more that slips through your grasp.

I don't know where the hell you are going with the above but the swastika is a symbol of hate and terror any yes any invocation of that symbol is bred from that same hatred.

or this
nazis_in_die_tonne.jpg

Pelosi said protestors were carrying "swastikas and symbols like that". this sounds to me that she says protestors support the nazi ideology, not protesting nazi ideology, so this is not acceptable.

in germany nazi symbols like the swastika are banned, and some bureaucrats actually tried to prosecute anti-nazi protestors for wearing the banned symbol on signs like i posted above.

common sense however won this time, and now anti-nazi symbols are not banned anymore!

Edited to add: i really should read the whole thread before i post something that was posted 10 times before...
well said

or this
nazis_in_die_tonne.jpg

well said

You WANT it to sound to you like she is saying the protesters are supporting the Nazi ideology, so you see what you want to see. But just think about what you admit next, that the GOP Tea Bag thugs were protesting Nazi ideology. Remember they were there protesting Health Care Reform, so it was the GOP Tea Bag thugs who were accusing Americans who support Health Care Reform of supporting the Nazi ideology.
So your post is a classic example of projection.

Last edited:

or this
nazis_in_die_tonne.jpg

well said

You WANT it to sound to you like she is saying the protesters are supporting the Nazi ideology, so you see what you want to see. But just think about what you admit next, that the GOP Tea Bag thugs were protesting Nazi ideology. Remember they were there protesting Health Care Reform, so it was the GOP Tea Bag thugs who were accusing Americans who support Health Care Reform of supporting the Nazi ideology.

no.

pelosi brought this on herself by using such sloppy wording.

i am projecting nothing. you however seem to think to know what i want.

you don't know what i want.

your post is a classic example of failure.

you DUMBASS

You call that a swastika? You are the idiot.

well said

no.

pelosi brought this on herself by using such sloppy wording.

i am projecting nothing. you however seem to think to know what i want.

you don't know what i want.

your post is a classic example of failure.
see why i call him "Ed the Moron"?

you DUMBASS

You call that a swastika? You are the idiot.

I would call the NAZI SS symbol a "symbol like that," what would a "genius" like you call it?

August 3, 2009

Forum List

Back