Was Obama's buzzing of Air Force One on NYC torture?

Feb 28, 2009
By his own definition, torture includes inducing fear and panic. Well, that's exactly what the half million dollar AF1 photo op flight did, along with terrorizing the citizens of Manhattan.

Is Obama guilty of torture and domestic terrorism? Should he and all involved be prosecuted?

Last edited:
  • Banned
Should you be sent to your room for being adolescent?
It's not adolescent for the backup AF1 plane to buzz NYC on a Monday morning? But it IS "adolescent" to analyze it? I suppose if this had happened under Boooosh, it wouldn't be OK with you.
We get it. President Obama is an asshole and you don't like him. Next.
Wrong on both counts. Thanks for playing. Please try to address the actual point. Was it torture? Was it terrorism?

• Banned
it was some kind of sick psyop...it was intentional..designed to provoke the response it did...just like the swine flu
I don't believe that, I believe it was just blatant toweringly titanic stupidity from an administration with a pre-9-11 mentality.

No conspiracy involved, just idiocy.

Using Obama's OWN definition of torture, the photo op flight certianly qualifies as torture as much as waterboarding does!

Eots has a point here. Why would the Obama Administration do something as stupid as this when they could have used photoshop for a lot less? Obama has a huge image machine and I can't believe they would mess up this bad. Maybe they are trying to redirect our attention somehow. It doesn't make sense. Maybe Obama really is that stupid. Hard to say.

• Banned
Eots has a point here. Why would the Obama Administration do something as stupid as this when they could have used photoshop for a lot less? Obama has a huge image machine and I can't believe they would mess up this bad. Maybe they are trying to redirect our attention somehow. It doesn't make sense. Maybe Obama really is that stupid. Hard to say.
The LAST thing this administration wants to do is remind people of 9-11. They're simply dunderheads with a megalomaniac as their leader. Everything they have done has been as half-baked as this.

The LAST thing this administration wants to do is remind people of 9-11. They're simply dunderheads with a megalomaniac as their leader. Everything they have done has been as half-baked as this.

what ever gets you trough the night...

In politics, nothing happens by accident. If it happens, you can bet it was planned that way.
Franklin D. Roosevelt

what ever gets you trough the night...

In politics, nothing happens by accident. If it happens, you can bet it was planned that way.
Franklin D. Roosevelt
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

That's precious, quoting FDR like it somehow supports a conspiracy plot.

Of COURSE this flight was planned, I am saying they planned it with NO IDEA what the result would be, because they are STUPID. And it's ironic that the result -- the fear and panic -- fits Obama's OWN definition of torture!

Last edited:
the man said what he said...take it or leave it
It doesn't matter what FDR said. I am more interested in what Obama said. He defined torture as action(s) "inducing fear and panic" and what we saw last Monday in Manhattan with the scare force one photo op clearly fits the definition. Obama also promised an investigation -- will the actors responsible face torture and domestic terrorism charges?

Of course not. They'll find a lower official for sacrifice, just like they did with the "right-wing extremist" memo, and continue to blame shift and eschew responsibility.

When does the buck stop with Obama? When does he get the blame for some of this stupid shit his administration is doing?

And by the way, Obama never really apologized for this flyby as is widely reported -- he merely said what we all know and what any idiot should have known -- "it was a mistake" while at the same time LYING about when he knew about it.

And on that, I think we all can agree.

By his own definition, torture includes inducing fear and panic. Well, that's exactly what the half million dollar AF1 photo op flight did, along with terrorizing the citizens of Manhattan.

Is Obama guilty of torture and domestic terrorism? Should he and all involved be prosecuted?

Simple question, MM:

Do YOU consider Air Force One flying over Manhattan torture?

Simple question, MM:

Do YOU consider Air Force One flying over Manhattan torture?
It's OBAMA's definition of torture that's in question here. By his OWN definition, it WAS torture. The people were in fear for their lives and were panicked. They were terrorized.
wouldnt it have to be willful with intent.not accidental ..to be an act of torture
Obama the lawyer didn't qualify it that way. It's a fair assumption however.

Wonder who's gonna take the gaff for this, if anyone at all.

No ... the supposed I didnt know ANOTHER LIE ....
it was for his http://www.usmessageboard.com/curre...volunteer-for-81-days-guess-when-it-ends.html 81 days and he made some one else pay

Yeah, right!...like Obama ordered this done.

The idiot who pulled this stunt was shitcanned, fool.

Yeah, right!...like Obama ordered this done.

The idiot who pulled this stunt was shitcanned, fool.
In between all the charges and counter-charges, and the resignation of a minor official, Obama admitted this came from HIS office.

Necro. READ the dead threads you resurrect.

New Topics

Forum List

Back