Was Obama Stupid? Or JustLying?

View attachment 205505

Both +a Soros bitch.

If somebody is curious what happens to an American president who dares not to be a Deep State bi*ch, watch how Trump has been treated lately. Actually, every Deep State bi*ch like McCain, Brennan etc. is barking at Trump calling him "a traitor". But the fact is: they are traitors themselves, not Trump.

Exactly!!!!

Obama was right in that video.

Maybe someone should show that to Trump, since he's still whining about not winning the popular vote and claiming it was voter fraud.
You are such a liar. Typical libtard!

Did Trump not claim that millions of illegals voted? Did he not whine about the popular vote?

I guess the history book Trump wrote for you must have conveniently left that out.
I have no doubts that in the state of California millions of illegals did vote!

And as soon as there is even a shred of evidence to support that conspiracy theory, I'll stand next to you demanding action.

But with a complete lack of evidence it's nothing but a conspiracy theory. And before you even post about Russia (I can smell that one coming a mile away), I agree that there is no evidence showing Trump colluded in any way, which is why I don't think he personally did.

Maybe someone should show that to Trump, since he's still whining about not winning the popular vote and claiming it was voter fraud.

Did Trump not claim that millions of illegals voted? Did he not whine about the popular vote?

I guess the history book Trump wrote for you must have conveniently left that out.

And as soon as there is even a shred of evidence to support that conspiracy theory, I'll stand next to you demanding action.

But with a complete lack of evidence it's nothing but a conspiracy theory. And before you even post about Russia (I can smell that one coming a mile away), I agree that there is no evidence showing Trump colluded in any way, which is why I don't think he personally did.
So when would you all like to drop the first bomb on Russia?

What conspiracy theory are you talking about? To be clear I have zero doubt Russia meddled into the election what with Hillar’s Unsecured server and Podestos’s password “password” why would you doubt that? Anyone remember when all the libtards stated that it was Palin’s fault her computer was hacked? Because she didn’t have it secure enough? Hypocrites! Now when would you like to bomb Russia? Didn’t Trump already kill about 500 of the bastards in Syria? Did you applaud him then?

Everyone raised the alarm when it was discovered Hillary was using an unsecured server? Democrats laughed! Where is the DNC server? Why can’t America know what’s on it?

Yep, why did Lynch stop the investigation that the nypd were working on, wieners, Clinton emails on his computer. Why????
Because these assholes are eyeball deep in this shit that’s why!

Everyone raised the alarm when it was discovered Hillary was using an unsecured server? Democrats laughed! Where is the DNC server? Why can’t America know what’s on it?

What kills me is that the public is expected to embrace the findings of the intelligence community but no one in intelligence ever examined the freaking server.

What a crock!

The same intelligence community that used fake information created by the DNC and hilary clinton....using a former British spy who actually did use Russian sources to make up that fake information.....the same intelligence community that lied to several Federal Judges to get FISA warrants to spy on Trump...

Those are the members of the intelligence community we are supposed to trust on this issue...

What kills me is that the public is expected to embrace the findings of the intelligence community but no one in intelligence ever examined the freaking server.

What a crock!

The same intelligence community that used fake information created by the DNC and hilary clinton....using a former British spy who actually did use Russian sources to make up that fake information.....the same intelligence community that lied to several Federal Judges to get FISA warrants to spy on Trump...

Those are the members of the intelligence community we are supposed to trust on this issue...
That’s the choice given. Believe them or you are a traitor to your country. So sayeth the libtards!

So when would you all like to drop the first bomb on Russia?

For hacking?!

Do you also burn down your house when you see a fly buzzing around?

Parroting Pied Pipers

HillGary Johnson was the real reason Trump didn't win the popular vote; check it out. But Netwits only parrot talking points from talking heads, who are a shallow clique of Diploma Dumbos, defective in grammar (which they copy from the "other side"), logic, and history.

Originality is the only crime on the Internet. Whenever I post something I couldn't link from one of the pompous professionals, the feedback I get implies, "I never heard that, even from the other side. So it must be stupid."

Forum List

Back