Was Mohammad...

Hey 72

How was "the last prophet" an illiterate? Can you give some examples from the Holy Book?

(Mind you, I am not of believer, so I refer to any book of a religion as "the Holy Book")

• Banned
He was even semi literate. He was totally illiterate. Muslims don't deny this. Can ou imagine...somehow this totally illiterate barbarian became a "critique" of Judaism and Christianity, and "corrected" both their holy books.

He was even semi literate. He was totally illiterate. Muslims don't deny this. Can ou imagine...somehow this totally illiterate barbarian became a "critique" of Judaism and Christianity, and "corrected" both their holy books.

Little know fact, his donkey and long time lover Nahhhhhhmed helped him with the book. In return (and this is really considered romantic the middle east) He killed Nahhhhhhmed and used his skin to bind the book together.

(wipes tear from eye) Such love and devotion

• Banned

Little know fact, his donkey and long time lover Nahhhhhhmed helped him with the book. In return (and this is really considered romantic the middle east) He killed Nahhhhhhmed and used his skin to bind the book together.

Wow! Did he do that to pore how AHEM "peaceful" Islam is?!

Wow! Did he do that to pore how AHEM "peaceful" Islam is?!

Why yes, and Islam has been sharing the love and peace ever since.

I notice no moooslim on here defending the scumbag mohamed. Oh, that' right, thetruth made their heads explode.

Forum List

Back