Was Melania's state dinner gown inspired by Michelle Obama?

Do you believe the Lame Stream Media that the 1st lady took Michael Obama's dress advice?

• Oh yeah, i am that stupid....

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, there is no penile cup support showing in Melania Trump's gown.

Votes: 5 100.0%

• Total voters

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
Melania Trump Takes a Sartorial Cue From Michelle Obama at Her First State Dinner
On Tuesday night, First Lady Melania and President Donald Trump hosted their first state dinner, welcoming the President and First Lady of France, Emmanuel and Brigitte Macron.
Following First Lady etiquette, Melania wore a gown designed by a French fashion house, making her state dinner debut in a glittering custom-made Chanel gown with sheer embellished paneling falling from the bottom hem and decorating the neckline.
Do you believe that the most beautiful 1st lady would take advice from a man on what a dress should look like? I don't think so because there is no bulge in the area of the 1st ladies dress. Not like this one that Michael is sporting..

hqdefault.jpg

Melania Trump Takes a Sartorial Cue From Michelle Obama at Her First State Dinner
On Tuesday night, First Lady Melania and President Donald Trump hosted their first state dinner, welcoming the President and First Lady of France, Emmanuel and Brigitte Macron.
Following First Lady etiquette, Melania wore a gown designed by a French fashion house, making her state dinner debut in a glittering custom-made Chanel gown with sheer embellished paneling falling from the bottom hem and decorating the neckline.
Do you believe that the most beautiful 1st lady would take advice from a man on what a dress should look like? I don't think so because there is no bulge in the area of the 1st ladies dress. Not like this one that Michael is sporting..

hqdefault.jpg
I don't think that image is real. The peter is too high up.

Mooch's "fashion" involved cutting up old table cloths and tents.

It was an embarrassing 8 years having a shaved wookie for a FLOTUS.

hqdefault.jpg
I don't think that image is real. The peter is too high up.
Wait, is peter a cuss word?

You three are all disgusting.
Melania wore Chanel as a nod to the French.

Melania wore Chanel because she wears Chanel, Dior and Dolce and Gabbana as well as other European designers. American designers wisely or foolishly refused to allow her to wear and credit their creations. I doubt Melania cares what the second rate Americans do. So no. Melania's decisions as to what a super model would wear has nothing to do with what a Yeti would wear.

Melania's nod to the French would be to fully converse with the French first family IN French, a language she speaks fluently.

Forum List

Back