Was "Meet The Chrisleys" created to perpetuate the myth of White Privilege?

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
Does anyone watch this show? I've tuned in a few times and I can't watch for more than a couple of minutes before I change the channel. Could they find a more spoiled, annoying, ultra rich white bread family?

Nope, I don't watch garbage like that. I watch realistic stuff like The Walking Dead where all the chicks go for the black guys and the black chicks go for the white guys. Can you imagine a woman being with this guy:

iu

I don't know how Carol does it!

iu

How frustrating it must be for her because you know he would take 20 times longer to do his hair than she would! ;)

Nope, I don't watch garbage like that. I watch realistic stuff like The Walking Dead where all the chicks go for the black guys and the black chicks go for the white guys. Can you imagine a woman being with this guy:

iu

I don't know how Carol does it!

iu

How frustrating it must be for her because you know he would take 20 times longer to do his hair than she would! ;)

You know nothing about dreadlocks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone watch this show? I've tuned in a few times and I can't watch for more than a couple of minutes before I change the channel. Could they find a more spoiled, annoying, ultra rich white bread family?

And now they’re headed to prison.

Forum List

Back