Was John Brennen awake

I mean, that's why you are asking, right? You could not find any information on the internet, so you have an information vacuum.

And what better place to come to have your head filled with manufactured bullshit in an information vacuum than USMB?

I mean, that's why you are asking, right? You could not find any information on the internet, so you have an information vacuum.

And what better place to come to have your head filled with manufactured bullshit in an information vacuum than USMB?

I have more information than you could imagine...waiting for a hero to step forward...or demand the true answers...I agree that hero will not be a USMB member....not that there is anything wrong with that.:lol::lol::eusa_shhh::eusa_shhh:

Need a quick decision from Congress...we don't need any gaps, says Obabble. You douche bag the only gap we are concerned with is the one between your ears.

Obabble appears to have all the answers on guns in a months time...but still has no clue on what happened in Libya...

Obabble appears to have all the answers on guns in a months time...but still has no clue on what happened in Libya...

^^^^^

charlie-sheen-drunk.jpg

I have more information than you could imagine...waiting for a hero to step forward...or demand the true answers...I agree that hero will not be a USMB member....not that there is anything wrong with that.:lol::lol::eusa_shhh::eusa_shhh:

And you will be posting that information, backed up with credible empirical evidence, aaaaaaaaaaany day now...

As soon as the next loon missive is broadcast, anyway.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back