was Jesus a deadhead?

Are you sure you don't mean bobblehead?

jesusbobblehead.gif

i never could decide...mr natural....was he a freak brother or was he jesus?

little story, back in the day, a friend of mine dealt acid in fayetteville on hay street...anyone doing time at ft bragg knows hay street..well hes pretending to be a street preacher and selling the acid out of a cut out bible...well when he is busted he has 14 hits left...the normal punishment would pretty much be in and out...no prior record blah blah blah.....o hell no...the judge took great offense at the cut out bible....gave him 7 yrs.

little story, back in the day, a friend of mine dealt acid in fayetteville on hay street...anyone doing time at ft bragg knows hay street..well hes pretending to be a street preacher and selling the acid out of a cut out bible...well when he is busted he has 14 hits left...the normal punishment would pretty much be in and out...no prior record blah blah blah.....o hell no...the judge took great offense at the cut out bible....gave him 7 yrs.

:eusa_eh: That's just not right....

:eek:

probably didn't have the bucks to appeal it, either.

he ended up doing a few years.....not the full 7....he wasnt even given the option of enlisting...which was common then...you can go to jail or you can go into the army...

i will say this growing up in fayetteville in the late 60s and all was interesting..our high school was occuppied by police my jr and sr year due to race riots....another school seventy first....had a full blown riot...not race...just hell raisers....the riot mentality seemed to spread quickly and the police moved in and occuppied most of the campuses...a lot of these schools had a pretty good size minority of "army brats" and army brats dont scare easy...so it seemed to be "balls to the wall" for the last 2 years of school....we knew lock down before lock down was cool

Forum List

Back