Was Jefferson or Lincoln first Republican??

You need to believe your religious dogma not matter that you have no facts. Carry on Wendell, whatever floats your boat.

I don't have any religious dogma; I do have a knowledge of American history as well as world history; that's why anybody else who bothers to study American history knows you're an idiot. You don't even know what is meant by 'separation of church and state' or even who invented the idea.

So you are a mind reader? You know what other people know. One would think such powers are reserved to 'a god' but lordy you done cracked the case.

In reality you are a projectionist. You project your demons out onto others to make the world appear the same as in thought. It isn't of course, but the need to twist reality outweighs reality. Carry on. Lincoln was the first Republican as the question is being asked in 2017 and thus 99% of humans would reference it's meaning to that time period.
Why would you say Lincoln when Lincoln doesn't share the limited government principles that Jefferson does with modern Republicans?

Check on when the Republican party was formed.
I did it was formed in 1792 by Thomas Jefferson and James Madison. What party did you think they formed?????????????????

Ok you need to wander off and find StormFront or something where alt-reality is the norm. I mean Jesus even a 5 second search would educate you but you are stuck in your memes. Fair enough, bye now.

I don't have any religious dogma; I do have a knowledge of American history as well as world history; that's why anybody else who bothers to study American history knows you're an idiot. You don't even know what is meant by 'separation of church and state' or even who invented the idea.

So you are a mind reader? You know what other people know. One would think such powers are reserved to 'a god' but lordy you done cracked the case.

In reality you are a projectionist. You project your demons out onto others to make the world appear the same as in thought. It isn't of course, but the need to twist reality outweighs reality. Carry on. Lincoln was the first Republican as the question is being asked in 2017 and thus 99% of humans would reference it's meaning to that time period.
Why would you say Lincoln when Lincoln doesn't share the limited government principles that Jefferson does with modern Republicans?

Check on when the Republican party was formed.
I did it was formed in 1792 by Thomas Jefferson and James Madison. What party did you think they formed?????????????????

Ok you need to wander off and find StormFront or something where alt-reality is the norm. I mean Jesus even a 5 second search would educate you but you are stuck in your memes. Fair enough, bye now.
Would you like to place a legally binding bet $10,000? Time for the liberal to run away??

lol the two liars and loons are now whining at each other.

As for all the Evul Xian Bashing gibberish re early American govt. and the ignorant stupid attempt at selling them as 'deists', which by the way aren't the same as 'atheists, anyway, despite the fact that deists made up maybe two or three of them out of hundreds, here is a nice little essay on what a joke these particular revisionists are:

One Nation "Under God"

then there is the unpleasant fact that 'separation of church and state' is one of the founding tenets of the Baptist religion, they invented the concept, so if you want to rid us any 'religious influence' you will have to repeal the First Amendment right off the bat.

As for all the Evul Xian Bashing gibberish re early American govt. and the ignorant stupid attempt at selling them as 'deists', which by the way aren't the same as 'atheists, anyway, despite the fact that deists made up maybe two or three of them out of hundreds, here is a nice little essay on what a joke these particular revisionists are:

One Nation "Under God"

then there is the unpleasant fact that 'separation of church and state' is one of the founding tenets of the Baptist religion, they invented the concept, so if you want to rid us any 'religious influence' you will have to repeal the First Amendment right off the bat.
Without religious influence mankind will have no idea how to behave oddly Jefferson was an atheist and he seemed to completely fail to understand that his values were religious and Came to him although indirectly through religion

One Nation "Under God"

Founding tenants?? Not really just a practical way to survive when you are a minority religion trying to ensure your survival

Forum List

Back