Was it just me or did Mitt become even more moderate last night?

It's as though the Tea Party never happened.

And for that we should be thankful for Mitt Romney. I don't know how he pulled it off after waiting until October to do it but he got them on onboard with moderate policy positions.

Well-played, Mr. Romney.

And for that we should be thankful for Mitt Romney. I don't know how he pulled it off after waiting until October to do it but he got them on onboard with moderate policy positions.

Well-played, Mr. Romney.

Would you agree that fiscal responsibility is a Tea Party's top priority?

Would you agree that fiscal responsibility is a Romney's top priority?

You stepped in it.

LOL

I could have sworn that Mitt was saying the same things Obama was saying. This dude gets more moderate as the debates go on. Good thing for him this was the last one. One more and he would be a democrat.

No, Romney has always been a Moderate. History did not start 9 Months ago people. Romney has a long track record of Moderate Positions and Bi-Partisanship that anyone who cares to look can see.

Perhaps you should not get your entire opinion of the man from what his Competition for the WH says about him. Romney had to play to the right to get the Nomination and sure up his base support. Now that he has his Base, He is moving Back to the Center, where he has always truly been.

Last edited:
Their top priority is getting Mitt Romney elected. And Mitt Romney's top priority is getting elected.

That's why it's been so easy to erase three years of their whining in the span of three weeks. Everyone's even for government bailouts of private industry now (ostensibly the thing that created the Tea Party in the first place)!

RIP, Tea Party. The climb back to sanity begins!

Well-played, Mr. Romney.

You stepped in it.

LOL
Hell NO to both!

Both the Teabagger Brotherhood and Bishop Willard only give lip service to fiscal responsibility. It is nothing more than a talking point.

Their top priority is getting Mitt Romney elected. And Mitt Romney's top priority is getting elected.

That's why it's been so easy to erase three years of their whining in the span of three weeks. Everyone's even for government bailouts of private industry now (ostensibly the thing that created the Tea Party in the first place)!

You are ducking the question, because the question shoves your lame assed meme up your ass.

Gov. Romney didn't sign the budgets, then?

What does his signing them have to do with the price of tea in China? (which Romney would know about)

He was constitutionally mandated to sign a balanced budget.

Balanced budgets is something he stands for, as evidenced in everything he has done in life.

You have failed.

LOL

No, it isn't and saying it over and over doesn't make it more true. He had to balance the MA budget. Being required to do something does not mean it is something you "stand for".

Well-played, Mr. Romney.

You stepped in it.

LOL
Hell NO to both!

Both the Teabagger Brotherhood and Bishop Willard only give lip service to fiscal responsibility. It is nothing more than a talking point.

sure and I bet you will tell us Obama really means it when he says it right. lol

What does his signing them have to do with the price of tea in China? (which Romney would know about)

Balanced budgets is something he stands for, as evidenced in everything he has done in life.

You have failed.

LOL

No, it isn't and saying it over and over doesn't make it more true. He had to balance the MA budget. Being required to do something does not mean it is something you "stand for".

The Olympics he ran were the first profitable Olympics for the Host City in a very long time. He also "balanced" the budget in the Business world very well.

You fail.

You have failed.

LOL

The Olympics he ran were the first profitable Olympics for the Host City in a very long time. He also "balanced" the budget in the Business world very well.

You fail.
Pure bullshit! Both previous US olympics were profitable and the LA olympics were 2.5X more profitable than Salt Lake City.

You have failed.

LOL

Yes, it is.

Balance budgets are CLEARLY something Romney stands for, as evidenced in every phase of his public and private life.

Why is it so difficult for you to accept this simple fact?

LOL

I could have sworn that Mitt was saying the same things Obama was saying. This dude gets more moderate as the debates go on. Good thing for him this was the last one. One more and he would be a democrat.

Romney did what you do when you don't have a clue about the issue, agree with the one who does and it makes you sound like you do know. Romney was sweating like a pig.

You are ducking the question, because the question shoves your lame assed meme up your ass.

I answered your question directly. Indeed, I'm glad to, as it's the exact point I've been making.

Their allegiance is to winning now, not ideology. They've seen candidate after candidate stand up for the bullshit they spout at their rallies and lose. They watched every one of the Republican presidential candidates associated with them fall in the primaries.

Their wagon is hitched to Moderate Mitt and they couldn't cheer louder at his sudden realization that maybe the Democrats' ideas aren't so bad. They even like bailouts now!

I predicted a year ago that a Romney win in the primary would kill the Tea Party because they would abandon everything they claimed to believe in to support him. He pandered to them far longer into the general election than I thought he would, and for a time it looked like I was wrong. But the transformation is now complete and it turns out I was correct. The Tea Party is dead and Mitt Romney, one of the few people in the Republican Party who could accomplish this, is its slayer. We are all moderate Democrats now.

Again, for that we owe him.

You have failed.

LOL

You fail.

:lol: He balanced the Olympic budget with a huge helping of Federal dollars.

He balanced business budgets? Where's the proof that he had anything to do with it. From everything we have learned about Bain so far, all we know is that Romney was the salesman. His job was to scare up financial backers...like those Salvadorians tied to death squads.

Romney is not now or ever has been or ever will be comfortable with TP positions. He will not balanced the budget, he will not oppose Roe v Wade, he will waffle on DADT and DOMA, he will bring national health care to the American people.

You tea folks can hope all you want and vote for him, but Santa ain't coming to Tea Town.

Well-played, Mr. Romney.

You stepped in it.

LOL

I answered your question directly. Indeed, I'm glad to, as it's the exact point I've been making.

Their allegiance is to winning now, not ideology. They've seen candidate after candidate stand up for the bullshit they spout at their rallies and lose. They watched every one of the Republican presidential candidates associated with them fall in the primaries.

Their wagon is hitched to Moderate Mitt and they couldn't cheer louder at his sudden realization that maybe the Democrats' ideas aren't so bad. They even like bailouts now!

I predicted a year ago that a Romney win in the primary would kill the Tea Party because they would abandon everything they claimed to believe in to support him. He pandered to them far longer into the general election than I thought he would, and for a time it looked like I was wrong. But the transformation is now complete and it turns out I was correct. The Tea Party is dead and Mitt Romney, one of the few people in the Republican Party who could accomplish this, is its slayer. We are all moderate Democrats now.

Turns out his Etch-a-Sketch isn't playing as well as he thought it would...

Mitt Romney's Foreign Policy Debate Performance Tailored To Woo Women, Independent Voters

Rachel Maddow played clips last night showing Romney's flip flop from before the debate to the debate on setting a date for getting out of Afghanistan.

They look more like political satire than real life.

Are you dumb? I just answered that twice. No.

Regardless, the question doesn't matter anymore. The Tea Party is now dead. Its former members have now joined the ranks of moderate Democrats and applaud Moderate Mitt's positions, including his recent realization that he secretly supported bailouts of private industry all along. It took a while but sanity has slain the Tea Party.

Forum List

Back